Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
manlyxman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

awesome. This is one very good news, because this project has successfully reached the softcap. congratulations to all the team, finally the hard work being done has given good results.
Hopefully in the future this project could always have better progress. success is always to project AMBIT.

Well said. I'm expecting even more great things now and confident ambit can pull them off.

I think they will continue their road map plans. Let's see how that goes now.

What's the next step?

Looking forward to site update Smiley

According to roadmap on site: "laying foundation for hosting and mining facility" in june

sounds like the next step for ambit that makes sense and they will effectively accomplish

looking forward to it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xioma

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

All the community is exited about these good news, I think we should go more calm and wait for the results.

Of course we have to be patient but i think everyone is just excited from the good news

there's more to come now we just have to wait
manlyxman

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:49:20 PM

All the community is exited about these good news, I think we should go more calm and wait for the results.

Of course we have to be patient but i think everyone is just excited from the good news

right, we do that first of course and then see how things will go Smiley

im hoping for the best though
AmbitICO

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

Dubai Roadshow Results - Soft Cap Reached

A few days ago in order to reach the soft cap of the project, our team has traveled to Dubai, where they have met with several large investors, and came back with positive news. We have secured funding, and have surpassed the soft cap.  This means that our project is officially going to happen and we will be constructing the next generation of mining infrastructure together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=sPjxbiF64Q0

https://i.imgur.com/yZibZqcl.png
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:02:00 PM

right, we do that first of course and then see how things will go Smiley

im hoping for the best though

Same here now that the soft cap has been reach there's no more stopping this project from becoming a reality, I can't wait to hear more good news in the future and to see what's next after reaching the softcap, the team's been working hard and doing everything to promote this project so I hope that pays off soon also community is getting bigger so that's a good sign that there's a possibility that we might hit the hardcap but it doesn't matter though what matters now is we hit the soft cap so we should all celebrate and support the team in its future endeavors.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
MK-BTC

Activity: 95
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

Congratulations to reach softcap! Appreciate your ICO, very transparent and customer-friendly.
Tungsky

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

hi any summary ? how much is dubai investment ?
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:56:54 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 09:17:02 AM by themathiasmiller

Congratulations to reach softcap! Appreciate your ICO, very transparent and customer-friendly.

I couldn't agree more I really do salute the team for being transparent with its community, they really know how to handle their ico and know how to handle their customers. Ever since from the start they've been so active on telegram answering people's questions and they've been so open on what they're gonna do with the funds that they will be collecting. The team never disappoint right from the start they've showed us how passionate they are in bringing this project to all of us so that we will all benefit from it. Congratulations to the team indeed, they really deserve this success! I hope we will also be reaching the hard cap pretty soon.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

We may expect huge interesting returning into ongoing initial coin offering after this big news abut reaching at softcap. This was uncomfortable for many people and they wanted to have clear scene now it remaining days more money will flow towards this project. This is great success to get the impress the investors from Dubai roadshow event.
LancelotRay

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:32:46 AM

I couldn't agree more I really do salute the team for being transparent with its community, they really know how to handle their ico and know how to handle their customers. Ever since from the start they've been so active on telegram answering people's questions and they've been so open on what they're gonna do with the funds that they will be collecting. The team never disappoint right from the start they've showed us how passionate they are in bringing this project to all of us so that we will all benefit from it. Congratulations to the team indeed, they really deserve this success! I hope we will also be reaching the hard cap pretty soon.

Well said. Things will only go up from here. They proved to be very efficient in their work and know what they are doing and this makes me believe in ambit even more.
drogas

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

Well said. Things will only go up from here. They proved to be very efficient in their work and know what they are doing and this makes me believe in ambit even more.

Same now i'm more confident in them and know they can definitely pull off and execute the next step in their road map effectively.
skelethon

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:48:43 AM

Same now i'm more confident in them and know they can definitely pull off and execute the next step in their road map effectively.

same the next step is laying the foundation for the hosting and mining facility and i really believe in them. Smiley
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

We may expect huge interesting returning into ongoing initial coin offering after this big news abut reaching at softcap. This was uncomfortable for many people and they wanted to have clear scene now it remaining days more money will flow towards this project. This is great success to get the impress the investors from Dubai roadshow event.

Yeah most of all I'm expecting further growth from ambit now that they reached the cap i believe they can do it and will be watching very excited Smiley

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

Yeah most of all I'm expecting further growth from ambit now that they reached the cap i believe they can do it and will be watching very excited Smiley

same looking forward to the great news from ambit in the future, knowing they can follow their plans well
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

A few days ago in order to reach the soft cap of the project, our team has traveled to Dubai, where they have met with several large investors, and came back with positive news. We have secured funding, and have surpassed the soft cap.  This means that our project is officially going to happen and we will be constructing the next generation of mining infrastructure together.

Exciting news they have surpassed the soft cap I want to see this project to continue now it is into secure position and I hope this will provide good chance to make profit by holding this token. This business is already operational so we will get paid soon.
sunX3

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

Exciting news they have surpassed the soft cap I want to see this project to continue now it is into secure position and I hope this will provide good chance to make profit by holding this token. This business is already operational so we will get paid soon.

Awesome! Great video, thanks for the updates and grats again
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

Around $1 million investment. Sounds good. And there is still enough time for getting much more.
VenturaBro

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

Around $1 million investment. Sounds good. And there is still enough time for getting much more.

Indeed, the sky's the limit from here on. And I believe Ambit can scale up amazingly well
manlyxman

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:30:23 PM

same looking forward to the great news from ambit in the future, knowing they can follow their plans well

Of course the soft cap was only the tip of the iceberg and ambit is capable of much more. We just have to be patient and wait Smiley
LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

Of course the soft cap was only the tip of the iceberg and ambit is capable of much more. We just have to be patient and wait Smiley

Let's see where things go from here. I think Ambit will definitely follow their roadmap very closely.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: