Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

I don't like that the team is constantly changing the end date of the token sale. This is bad for the reputation of the project.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:16:45 AM

I don't like that the team is constantly changing the end date of the token sale. This is bad for the reputation of the project.

I disagree. If anything, they have been very open and transparent so far in their every step.

Also, now with the prolonged date, I think Ambit will do even better for the sale, don't you? Smiley
LancelotRay

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

I disagree. If anything, they have been very open and transparent so far in their every step.

Also, now with the prolonged date, I think Ambit will do even better for the sale, don't you? Smiley

Yeah, same. I think it's a good thing that will ultimately help ambit even more
skelethon

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:50:30 AM

It's until june 10, so I think that's plenty of time for them to enter 2nd stage.

I believe in Ambit and think things will go well now
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

Anybody having trouble sending eth to the ico portal? Seems to be taking way too long even with 26 gwei & 210,000 gas limit
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:15:28 AM

It's until june 10, so I think that's plenty of time for them to enter 2nd stage.

Let's see how the search for investors will go. So far, ambit did extremely well.

And with the sales currently over around 7,801,000+ I think they'll break the $8M barrier soon enough

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

Let's see how the search for investors will go. So far, ambit did extremely well.

And with the sales currently over around 7,801,000+ I think they'll break the $8M barrier soon enough

Considering the fact they're still looking for investors, I agree. They will probably easily get to the 2nd stage
sunX3

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

This is very good decision to extend the crowdfunding for another 10 days. This will be better for both investors still to have chance to become part of mining family for passive income without doing anything physically. While team have raise more funds for future's expansion of capacities and capabilities. The more the resources the better it is anyway.

Well said. Extra time always helps and Ambit can go far in the 10 extra days.

Yes for sure it is one more opportunity, and I do not know why people think that it is problem?

Exactly. It will greatly benefit Ambit and everyone involved, we just need to be patient
VenturaBro

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

This is very good decision to extend the crowdfunding for another 10 days. This will be better for both investors still to have chance to become part of mining family for passive income without doing anything physically. While team have raise more funds for future's expansion of capacities and capabilities. The more the resources the better it is anyway.

Yes for sure it is one more opportunity, and I do not know why people think that it is problem?

Exactly. It will greatly benefit Ambit and everyone involved, we just need to be patient

For sure it will help ambit. They're already searching for more investors I think so the extended date will really help
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

I am personally waiting for the update on progress in roadmap plans!

All of us are waiting and than we will be able to make conclusions on the projects!

Conclusion is that the project will be successful, and hope we will see this success in nearest future
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

For sure it will help ambit. They're already searching for more investors I think so the extended date will really help

Of course as much tokens will be sold as much chances of success the project will have.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

New big investor would be great like the last investment which came from Dubai roadshow. Hope that is the reason for entension.
manlyxman

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:16:51 PM

New big investor would be great like the last investment which came from Dubai roadshow. Hope that is the reason for entension.

The last investor really helped tip over the soft scale and I'm hoping the next one does the same into the 2nd stage. Really excited for it
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

Of these are perfect news.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

Perfect news, what is the source of the info?
Xioma

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

Looking forward to june 10 and any updates ambit will provide before that. I think they got this and I'm excited to see ambit scale up
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

They returned with around $1 million investment from Dubai roadshow and sofcap got reached with that.
"Road Show Results

Dear community members,

We have good news, after the trip to Dubai our company managed
to secure enough funds to hit the soft cap! We will record a video
where we will explain everything in detail as soon as possible.

We want to thank all of you for your contributions and your
continued support, you made this project possible. From our side,
we will do everything in our power to deliver on our promises.

We will prove to the whole world that through ICO new startups
can become successful companies, where the community has the power
to make important business decisions.

Sincerely
Your Ambit Team
"
LeroyBro

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

They returned with around $1 million investment from Dubai roadshow and sofcap got reached with that.
"Road Show Results

Dear community members,

We have good news, after the trip to Dubai our company managed
to secure enough funds to hit the soft cap! We will record a video
where we will explain everything in detail as soon as possible.

We want to thank all of you for your contributions and your
continued support, you made this project possible. From our side,
we will do everything in our power to deliver on our promises.

We will prove to the whole world that through ICO new startups
can become successful companies, where the community has the power
to make important business decisions.

Sincerely
Your Ambit Team
"

Really amazing news. Ambit seriously put in work.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
skelethon

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

Not much left till the $8M breaks. My hopes are up! Smiley
BeruchN

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

Not much left till the $8M breaks. My hopes are up! Smiley

I think just a matter of time till the 2nd stage.

Especially with the search for investors trip

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: