Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

At this forum a lot of people are asking whether it is safe to participate in ICO, and I always say that you should invest in the projects like Ambit!

Same for me! I think people should look at ambit to understand how the good projects are built.

Yeah I think investing in ambit is an overall very safe move, especially right now, with the discount and since they practically already made it to the 2nd stage

Ambit seems to be shaping up really well I think, the date extension helped and with only 5 days left, they'll probably polish up the details.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
ICO Lancer

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

At this forum a lot of people are asking whether it is safe to participate in ICO, and I always say that you should invest in the projects like Ambit!

Same for me! I think people should look at ambit to understand how the good projects are built.

Yeah I think investing in ambit is an overall very safe move, especially right now, with the discount and since they practically already made it to the 2nd stage

Ambit seems to be shaping up really well I think, the date extension helped and with only 5 days left, they'll probably polish up the details.

Which is why I'm really excited to see them grow and scale up. Smiley
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

Low cost, green electricity, favorable government regulations, tax free zone, cutting edge technological solutions, all these factors ensure that Ambit Mining is one of the most profitable mining operations in the world.

Right? What's not to like? Grin

Favorable country as well since georgia is so generous to crypto taxes

Since I am following Ambit I checked a lot of things about Georgia, and there is really good environment for crypto in that country.

Yeah I really learned so much as well and was so surprised to see such a small country be so supportive of crypto world

Yeap there are a lot of mining farms, they are third in the world among BTC miners.

AmericanBit

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

Why ? and I wonder what makes you so confident with ambit, As I aware they're almost fail running an ICO then extend the time of sale and finally reached softcap, I leave a few week ago and then back for research. I mean looking for great news from them

I think that main reason of difficulties in reaching soft cap were caused not because the project was bad, but because the crisis of the crypto market as a whole.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:51:36 AM

I noticed at the web that the risk rate is 2.8, it comes from icorating. what does it mean?

Anything in crypto world contains the risk, Ambit will not be exemption, I do not think that there exists any ICO which ha not risk rate.

Of course, everything has risks but it's all about minimizing those and i think ambit has done a fairly good job of doing that

Yeas totally agree, team does all possible things to achieve goals. And Ambit at the stage when the risks are minimized to the lowest rate.

The risks are minimized this is true, but final result will be when we will see success of the idea, when it will bring its first benefit.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:59:21 AM

We cannot say that anything is fully safe in crypto world, but Ambit made great achievements recently, so hope it will have future.
sunX3

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

Why ? and I wonder what makes you so confident with ambit, As I aware they're almost fail running an ICO then extend the time of sale and finally reached softcap, I leave a few week ago and then back for research. I mean looking for great news from them

I think that main reason of difficulties in reaching soft cap were caused not because the project was bad, but because the crisis of the crypto market as a whole.

I think you're right.

Either way though, I think extending the time was a good idea that really benefitted ambit. I don't mind waiting a little longer for a finished and a better product
identifyuser

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

I think you're right.

Either way though, I think extending the time was a good idea that really benefitted ambit. I don't mind waiting a little longer for a finished and a better product
I definitely believe that Ambit Mining is realizing its plans and its main vision - the next generation of infrastructure mining.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

I think you're right.

I definitely believe that Ambit Mining is realizing its plans and its main vision - the next generation of infrastructure mining.

Definitely an ambitious goal but I  think they can pull it off. Really excited for them.
manlyxman

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:28:41 PM

I think you're right.

Definitely an ambitious goal but I  think they can pull it off. Really excited for them.

Hoping for this as well. Gonna be keeping my eye on ambit in the future
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

Guys, hello. Is the ICO project complete? If not, until what day was it extended again? I would be grateful for the answer.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

I said that Ambit has all features of good project, other things depend on the investors, in the current market situation I think that ambit team made great success.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

Guys, hello. Is the ICO project complete? If not, until what day was it extended again? I would be grateful for the answer.

ICO will be live up to June 10
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

Low cost, green electricity, favorable government regulations, tax free zone, cutting edge technological solutions, all these factors ensure that Ambit Mining is one of the most profitable mining operations in the world.

Right? What's not to like? Grin

Favorable country as well since georgia is so generous to crypto taxes

Since I am following Ambit I checked a lot of things about Georgia, and there is really good environment for crypto in that country.

Yeah I really learned so much as well and was so surprised to see such a small country be so supportive of crypto world

Hope this will last also in the future!
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

Yes now are much more guarantees then at the initial stage!
Xioma

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

only 5 days left, really excited to see what ambit has in store for us in the future
LeroyBro

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

only 5 days left, really excited to see what ambit has in store for us in the future

Looking forward to it. Know we won't be disappointed that's for sure Grin

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
drogas

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

Looking forward to it. Know we won't be disappointed that's for sure Grin

Yeah I'm really confident in ambit, hoping for the best to come
skelethon

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

Really hyped for it, they've been doing really well and i have no doubt this will work out as well
BeruchN

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

Really hyped for it, they've been doing really well and i have no doubt this will work out as well

Also really looking forward to their next block in roadmap about hosting services going live

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: