Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:59:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
comfortable

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

Is kyc valid for life? So if I have zero balance at some point for a long time and then buy a bunch of ambt, will I automatically receive dividends again?
samsung1

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

I paid for the Ambit Token and I have them in the ERC20-compliant wallet, but in the panel on the Ambit page of this transaction can not be seen Huh
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

Is kyc valid for life? So if I have zero balance at some point for a long time and then buy a bunch of ambt, will I automatically receive dividends again?

I think it's a life contract yeah, it should be valid.
sunX3

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

This is serious project which can make many people's dreams come true of becoming part of mining business. It should have seen greater attention and response with working mining setup. I still am expecting investors to joining the project in last couple days with larger amounts. Second stage can show surprising results this happened in past where last hours even made much more than previous weeks.

Well said. I think ambit is shaping up to be one of the best ICOs this year so far.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

This is serious project which can make many people's dreams come true of becoming part of mining business. It should have seen greater attention and response with working mining setup. I still am expecting investors to joining the project in last couple days with larger amounts. Second stage can show surprising results this happened in past where last hours even made much more than previous weeks.

Well said. I think ambit is shaping up to be one of the best ICOs this year so far.

Yes they've been doing really well so far and I think they will keep it up for sure.
manlyxman

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

Yes they've been doing really well so far and I think they will keep it up for sure.

i hope so as well, ambit has a lot of potential from what it seems and i'd love to see them scale up Smiley
Xioma

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

Ambit Mining will run on 100% green hydro energy - this was already mentioned, but I would like to underline this for new members of the community, it is very important thing, as it will not troubles with energetic resources.

Yeah this really is an important part, especially for someone who really values green and renewable energy.

And this is what really attracted me to ambit in the first place as well so.

Yeah this is a really strong point for me as well. And an often undervalued fact about ambit I think.

They really try to emphasize this part as well I think. From their site:

"All our mining units are powered by 100% renewable hydro energy, ensuring low cost and green electricity supply at only 5 cents per kW/h."
"Our farm is located in Georgia, one of the most crypto friendly countries in the world, with abundant green electricity and favorable government regulations."

That was actually a selling point for me.

Firm believer in green renewable energy and glad to support this project.

Green energy is the future and I think ambit is doing their part in making this vision come true. Especially even more in the crypto world.
LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

Ambit Mining will run on 100% green hydro energy - this was already mentioned, but I would like to underline this for new members of the community, it is very important thing, as it will not troubles with energetic resources.

Yeah this really is an important part, especially for someone who really values green and renewable energy.

And this is what really attracted me to ambit in the first place as well so.

Yeah this is a really strong point for me as well. And an often undervalued fact about ambit I think.

They really try to emphasize this part as well I think. From their site:

"All our mining units are powered by 100% renewable hydro energy, ensuring low cost and green electricity supply at only 5 cents per kW/h."
"Our farm is located in Georgia, one of the most crypto friendly countries in the world, with abundant green electricity and favorable government regulations."

That's a good point, especially since georgia is a very crypto friendly country as well, their facility should be fine.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

Great point, and in terms of long term future. Ambit is very likely to flourish.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

Only 3 days left to the finish of this ICO this is last chance to buy this token at cheap price plus get decent bonus amount. I hope at the finish of this countdown we will be close to 10 million tokens during this sale.
LancelotRay

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

Only 3 days left to the finish of this ICO this is last chance to buy this token at cheap price plus get decent bonus amount. I hope at the finish of this countdown we will be close to 10 million tokens during this sale.

Think it's pretty much guaranteed, if not already done.

They also said they were on the search for investors, we should be fine.
drogas

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

Yeah really looking forward to june 10 and hearing ambit's big update and next plans.
Live.me

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

At this forum a lot of people are asking whether it is safe to participate in ICO, and I always say that you should invest in the projects like Ambit!
Why ? and I wonder what makes you so confident with ambit, As I aware they're almost fail running an ICO then extend the time of sale and finally reached softcap, I leave a few week ago and then back for research. I mean looking for great news from them
I said that Ambit has all features of good project, other things depend on the investors, in the current market situation I think that ambit team made great success.
Yeah I know the current market situation it's not too good for investing in an ICO
Well great success, Okay because they almost reaching on the Stage two, Fair enough, I've heard a similar projects with ambit and they are very successful, I hope this will happen to ambit too
skelethon

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

Great point, and in terms of long term future. Ambit is very likely to flourish.

I'm really excited to see them scale up, that's definitely one of their stronger points - having really strong scalable infrastructure.
romadon

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

At this forum a lot of people are asking whether it is safe to participate in ICO, and I always say that you should invest in the projects like Ambit!
Why ? and I wonder what makes you so confident with ambit, As I aware they're almost fail running an ICO then extend the time of sale and finally reached softcap, I leave a few week ago and then back for research. I mean looking for great news from them
I said that Ambit has all features of good project, other things depend on the investors, in the current market situation I think that ambit team made great success.
Yeah I know the current market situation it's not too good for investing in an ICO
Well great success, Okay because they almost reaching on the Stage two, Fair enough, I've heard a similar projects with ambit and they are very successful, I hope this will happen to ambit too

Ambit will have the same fate with other successful projects after a failure. The team is still trying to make Ambit rise from adversity. I see the spirit of the community is also not reduced and even stronger support Ambit. I'm sure the project will be a success
BeruchN

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

Ambit will have the same fate with other successful projects after a failure. The team is still trying to make Ambit rise from adversity. I see the spirit of the community is also not reduced and even stronger support Ambit. I'm sure the project will be a success

I hope so as well.

The community really is a great one and so far ambit has been doing rather well, so I'm confident  they will keep it up.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
sunX3

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

I hope so as well.

The community really is a great one and so far ambit has been doing rather well, so I'm confident  they will keep it up.

Here and in the telegram chat as well, i've found it to be very active and helpful place
VenturaBro

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

Yeah really looking forward to june 10 and hearing ambit's big update and next plans.

I think they have a lot more in store for us, this is just the beginning Smiley
manlyxman

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

I think they have a lot more in store for us, this is just the beginning Smiley

really hyped for that and seeing them grow as a company. they're definitely on the right track
Xioma

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

The way things are going, I definitely think Ambit will successfully scale up and I'm really excited for that, they can truly accomplish a lot
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: