Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:38:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sunX3

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

Good job on reaching the second stage and crossing 8 mill!

June 10 is tomorrow and I'm really excited to see where things go from here.

id love to see ambil scale up, i think they are more than capable of doing so

Definitely. They showed a lot of potential throughout the ICO process I think
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

Good job on reaching the second stage and crossing 8 mill!

June 10 is tomorrow and I'm really excited to see where things go from here.

Yup, just one day left Grin

let's hope for the best then
manlyxman

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

Just a few days left to participate in Ambit's ICO! More than 8 million AMBT Tokens have been sold which means that II stage has started. Do not miss a chance to buy AMBT Tokens with 10% discount. Find out more https://www.ambitmining.io/

One day left guys, this is it! Good luck!
Xioma

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:26:40 PM

Just a few days left to participate in Ambit's ICO! More than 8 million AMBT Tokens have been sold which means that II stage has started. Do not miss a chance to buy AMBT Tokens with 10% discount. Find out more https://www.ambitmining.io/

This is it the moment we've been waiting for Grin
LancelotRay

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:24:43 PM

let's see where things go, i believe in ambit and i'm really looking forward to the future.
manlyxman

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

let's see where things go, i believe in ambit and i'm really looking forward to the future.

Same I think they will definitely continue growing...
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

I think that I am already part of mining family! Cool

we all are Grin

the community here and in the telegram caht is one of the best things about ambit i think

I couldn't agree honestly the community is great and all but I think one of the best things about ambit is its vision and the team behind it, if you read the whitepaper you'll realize that ambit's goal is very mind blowing and it's so beneficial to the society that you just couldn't help but wish that their platform will be release early on. Don't get me wrong I love the community and I also love the optimism of everybody on the telegram chat but nothing could beat Ambit's vision, it's just so remarkable and very much needed in the cryptocurrency world.

Well said. As someone really passionate about green and renewable energy, I really love what Ambit is doing.

Green energy is no doubt the future and ambit is taking the first steps to putting that in practice.

Same here mate the fact that Ambit is not doing this just for the profit but also to save the environment is what really draws me to this project. I think this idea is revolutionary and it's amazing that they are doing something that would greatly benefit society and also help make the world a greener place. There vision on green energy is amazing and I hope this can attract more people to start utilizing green energy on their projects because green energy could really benefit a lot of industries.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

we all are Grin

the community here and in the telegram caht is one of the best things about ambit i think

I couldn't agree honestly the community is great and all but I think one of the best things about ambit is its vision and the team behind it, if you read the whitepaper you'll realize that ambit's goal is very mind blowing and it's so beneficial to the society that you just couldn't help but wish that their platform will be release early on. Don't get me wrong I love the community and I also love the optimism of everybody on the telegram chat but nothing could beat Ambit's vision, it's just so remarkable and very much needed in the cryptocurrency world.

Well said. As someone really passionate about green and renewable energy, I really love what Ambit is doing.

Green energy is no doubt the future and ambit is taking the first steps to putting that in practice.

Same here mate the fact that Ambit is not doing this just for the profit but also to save the environment is what really draws me to this project. I think this idea is revolutionary and it's amazing that they are doing something that would greatly benefit society and also help make the world a greener place. There vision on green energy is amazing and I hope this can attract more people to start utilizing green energy on their projects because green energy could really benefit a lot of industries.

Good point.

The world is slowly turning to green energy. And people are realizing its importance by the day. So in a way Ambit is playing a vital role in increasing the importance of green energy, in addition to attracting more and more people to the crypto world due to their influence.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
LancelotRay

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

we all are Grin

Good point.

The world is slowly turning to green energy. And people are realizing its importance by the day. So in a way Ambit is playing a vital role in increasing the importance of green energy, in addition to attracting more and more people to the crypto world due to their influence.

It'd be interesting to see the world suddenly shift to green energy, and not to mention to cryptocurrency as well.

For now, I think we're still in the early stages for both but it's still something I'm going to keep my eye out for.
Tazxon

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:33:30 AM

I've seen such projects before btw. what are your main advantages before rock mining, let's say?
drogas

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

Well it's officially June 10 now!

Looking forward to future plans Ambit has in store for us!
skelethon

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

I think all things considered the ICO went exceptionally well and will end on a high note.

As for the future, I know ambit won't disappoint. Smiley
BeruchN

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:28:12 AM

I've seen such projects before btw. what are your main advantages before rock mining, let's say?

You might find this video interesting. He talks about comparison to icerockmining, minerone and envion. Very cool stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN3zgI4lE8U

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

You might find this video interesting. He talks about comparison to icerockmining, minerone and envion. Very cool stuff.

Always love watching Beka's videos, especially the reviews. Very detailed and interesting.
sunX3

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

Always love watching Beka's videos, especially the reviews. Very detailed and interesting.

Yeah their youtube channel is definitely a goldmine for educational/mining related videos and updates.
VenturaBro

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

I think all things considered the ICO went exceptionally well and will end on a high note.

As for the future, I know ambit won't disappoint. Smiley

Yup, it's already June 10, but they performed well as you said and I think things should start getting better from here
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:18:51 AM

Last few hours though money flow is bit slower but in these extended days they succeeded to raise little more. All these extra funds will help them to expand the development. May be a new wave of some big transactions will be noted specially in last couple of hours. Still with current bonus isn't bad to pick tokens for those who didn't get them yet.
manlyxman

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

Last few hours though money flow is bit slower but in these extended days they succeeded to raise little more. All these extra funds will help them to expand the development. May be a new wave of some big transactions will be noted specially in last couple of hours. Still with current bonus isn't bad to pick tokens for those who didn't get them yet.

Good thing they extended the date. Really helped with securing the funds.

As you said, it was probably some new big transactions. Maybe found the investors during the search.
Xioma

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

As you said, it was probably some new big transactions. Maybe found the investors during the search.

It really was. The last minute investors really helped out and now we're in the 2nd stage after all!

LeroyBro

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:51:29 AM

It really was. The last minute investors really helped out and now we're in the 2nd stage after all!

Definitely helped ambit out a lot with the ICO, so, smart move by them.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: