Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tedde

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:32:33 AM

I invested in Ambit not simply because i like the project but also because i like the team behind it; feel i could trust them. Investing in people always gives better returns because it's people who make things happen. Ambit, work hard so you don't let us down. Don't ruin your reputation.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:37:09 AM

Ambit Mining Ico Update
Dear Community Members,

In this video, we provide quick update regarding the ongoing voting, as well as our future plans. If you have not done so already, please go to our website and cast your vote.

We will be providing updates regarding the construction and overall progress within next videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUa4Bcy6Dj8&feature=youtu.be

Video is really good for all project investors but we need big exchanges to get a better view on this project. Currently, there is not much good news on the project but I hope the project can choose the right time to list on the big exchanges because I still have confidence in the development team of the project and sure this will make investors happy

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:29:43 AM

Ambit Mining Ico Update
Dear Community Members,

In this video, we provide quick update regarding the ongoing voting, as well as our future plans. If you have not done so already, please go to our website and cast your vote.

We will be providing updates regarding the construction and overall progress within next videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUa4Bcy6Dj8&feature=youtu.be

Video is really good for all project investors but we need big exchanges to get a better view on this project. Currently, there is not much good news on the project but I hope the project can choose the right time to list on the big exchanges because I still have confidence in the development team of the project and sure this will make investors happy
Surely all wish that such token Ambit can be entered in the list of the large market, so that the next token Ambit can increase quality and profit for all users.
pepside

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:23:04 AM

curious. why do you prefer locked? token price?
nobody should care about toke price if they intend on holding. in fact, investors should WANT the price to drop (from airdrops and bounties) so they can get more for cheap. silly geese
Vancomputer

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

is there any chance to know in what exchange are we going to be publish?
mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

Why does Ambit can only in trade at the idex? Why not in other large markets her as well? whereas the potential Ambit is very nice
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Why does Ambit can only in trade at the idex? Why not in other large markets her as well? whereas the potential Ambit is very nice

AMBT is a "security token", and to my knowledge this is what causes this token can only be traded on Decentralized exchange such as IDEX, FD and similar
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:07:37 PM

At the moment it is not clear which will be first exchange where they will push this token. This is big project and already generating revenue than it will be into big demand I hope these will be big exchanges. But after ongoing voting contest situation will be cleared so have patience.
george_crypto

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:22:38 PM

AMBT is a "security token", and to my knowledge this is what causes this token can only be traded on Decentralized exchange such as IDEX, FD and similar

Luckily decentralized exchanges have been gaining attension lately, still not enough liquidity though.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

is not ambt yet to be traded in any market?
I see no sales transaction sales ambt,
if the problem where the market is located it may already be set by ambit team itself so we can not force them to launch on other big market.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

At the moment it is not clear which will be first exchange where they will push this token. This is big project and already generating revenue than it will be into big demand I hope these will be big exchanges. But after ongoing voting contest situation will be cleared so have patience.
Today, the project needs a lot of money to get listing to the top exchange. But this does not need to be done, these funds can be spent on the project itself.

Bitcoin it's freedom
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:00:10 AM

Good day to all, I just want to inform that a lot of bounty hunters hasn't been rewarded yet including myself. Telegram group is not answering and the campaign manager is not replaying to our post. I hope this would get exposure. We will give you the important information that you need. Thank you and have a nice day Smiley
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:20:49 AM

Luckily decentralized exchanges have been gaining attension lately, still not enough liquidity though.
This exchange is still very small and we should expect much better things about this project. For me people should be more patient because we are in the downtrend stage and if listed on good exchanges AMBT prices will also be difficult to rise. Be patient and wait
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

is not ambt yet to be traded in any market?
I see no sales transaction sales ambt,
if the problem where the market is located it may already be set by ambit team itself so we can not force them to launch on other big market.

I know the ambt has not been listed on any exchange,because this token is still locked

I'm not saying ambt already listed in IDEX, I just say that security tokens can only be traded on the decentralized exchange Like idex
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

hopefully when the ambit has entered the exchange price does not fall too deep under the price of ICO that occurred on another project.

Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:23:43 PM

hopefully when the ambit has entered the exchange price does not fall too deep under the price of ICO that occurred on another project.
Many people are waiting for a price lower than the ICO. I will also be glad of the low price, because in the future the project will bring passive income. And so this token should be bought.

Bitcoin it's freedom
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

@Maxre unfortunately that is very complicated. Not all bounty hunters hodl their tokens and that makes the price go down.
george_crypto

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

@Maxre unfortunately that is very complicated. Not all bounty hunters hodl their tokens and that makes the price go down.

If it gets listed on some good markets, I don't think bounty dumpers can affects market a lot.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

Good day to all, I just want to inform that a lot of bounty hunters hasn't been rewarded yet including myself. Telegram group is not answering and the campaign manager is not replaying to our post. I hope this would get exposure. We will give you the important information that you need. Thank you and have a nice day Smiley
I received my bounty reward a few hours ago, and I must admit that this project is one of the fastest bounty rewards distribution. About the manager maybe he was busy to count the bounty.  Tongue
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

If it gets listed on some good markets, I don't think bounty dumpers can affects market a lot.
Upto ngay thời gian không có giao dịch nào. I think this is a good time to give good information to investors because I have been waiting for a long time to look at the development of the project and what i need most is a great exchange. I think the team needs to work harder to attract new investors in the future

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: