Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

Who know where can I sell my Ambit tokens today?
Have added AMBT to any exchange listing?

As I can remember tokens are locked until after the first dividend payment.

Yep. and if there are no change, the first payment dividend planned will be given on August 31

Ok.
How can get payment dividend?

Will get dividends each who have Ambit tokens?
It's will be good for us.

Partly correct ,
You need to make an account here : http://ambitmining.io/
and then register your eth address (one that hold ambit)
And do KYC.
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:15:38 PM

For what interval will the distribution of coins be made? For a day or will it take at least a week? And at the expense of access to the stock exchanges, they did not say anything?
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:33:45 PM

1st dividents will be paid out in 5 days. We need Beka to come here or do a video on the formala that the calculation is going to be based on.

That is much needed stuff to explain what formula will be implemented to calculate the 1st dividends payout while mining is very profitable business hopefully they will pay attractive before it head to trading on exchanges. I think this is big step towards a brighter future.
tientien22

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

Hey i only invested a few hundred dollars its nothing to me. Their are investors who have invested alot and have been waiting and will carry on waiting. The thing is, the longer they wait the more annoyed they will get thus resulting in dumping their coins. Being straight up with complete transparency is always a winner best of luck to everyone
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

How much is the daily dividend per token with hosting only?
Also, the projection you did 6 months ago would be totally different now. How is your annual projection as today (with mining) 20-40% yearly?
hohohaha

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

IDEX affects the price MASSIVELY! serious. You have random people listing random price just to get rid of it. I have seen some messed up things on IDEX when a coin is first listed. After a while it recovers but to start with no no no. Ive seen coins list at 80% lower than the ICO price seriously. Wet dream for a buyer, nightmare for a company.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

Yep. and if there are no change, the first payment dividend planned will be given on August 31

Ok.

Partly correct ,
And do KYC.

Why is KYC needed for dividend payouts? Is it confirmed by Ambit representative...?
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

Ok.

Partly correct ,
And do KYC.

Why is KYC needed for dividend payouts? Is it confirmed by Ambit representative...?

"kyc is mandatory if you want to receive dividends"
source : https://t.me/CCNChat/96202
since it still locked and you cannot trade it anywhere, there is only 2 type of ambit holder right now,
ICO participant and bounty participant.
All ICO participant already done their KYC right before they invest,
Only bounty participant that need to do this now.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

This condition to receive dividends is strange and will discourage people to buy and hold. There are good examples where holding tokens in any wallet except exchanges qualifies you for dividends based on snapshot in other projects. I will suggest to make the procedure easier if you want people to buy and hold for dividends else traders will be in dominance.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

Ok.

Partly correct ,
And do KYC.

since it still locked and you cannot trade it anywhere, there is only 2 type of ambit holder right now,

What about those people who will buy this token from exchanges to get paid from this dividends model than it will become complicated for those and it will lost its charm. They should keep this simple like PundiX or TaaS where everyone who holding their into personal wallets or supported exchanges are eligible to get their shares. I don't like this structure which won't help this ecosystem.
AmbitICO

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:01:17 AM

Ok.

Partly correct ,
And do KYC.

What about those people who will buy this token from exchanges to get paid from this dividends model than it will become complicated for those and it will lost its charm. They should keep this simple like PundiX or TaaS where everyone who holding their into personal wallets or supported exchanges are eligible to get their shares. I don't like this structure which won't help this ecosystem.

As stated from the beginning of the project, anyone wanting to collect dividends will have to register and go through the KYC process.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

Ok.

Partly correct ,
And do KYC.

As stated from the beginning of the project, anyone wanting to collect dividends will have to register and go through the KYC process.

this is bad idea - it'll reduce volume on exchange(s) and generally won't bring you too many fans in the future
Fil23

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:16:59 PM

where is dividend payout?   they promised dividends in august.    is ambt scam?
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

Do you have account on their website and pass the KYC process. This is not a scam project it is already operational and generating revenue through this business. You should have to read the instructions to become eligible for dividends payout and you have to stake your tokens on their website for this purpose.
Fil23

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:46:19 PM

Do you have account on their website and pass the KYC process. This is not a scam project it is already operational and generating revenue through this business. You should have to read the instructions to become eligible for dividends payout and you have to stake your tokens on their website for this purpose.

I  have  account and my KYC Status: Approved

what  instructions?
 and you have to stake your tokens on their website for this purpose   How?
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:16:40 AM

what you say, why do you say that the project is a scam. the project was extremely well managed and controlled by a reliable team. and regarding the payment of dividends please wait patiently because all it also requires processes.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:07:00 AM

what you say, why do you say that the project is a scam. the project was extremely well managed and controlled by a reliable team. and regarding the payment of dividends please wait patiently because all it also requires processes.
I agree with you that the project is not a project scam, because this project is managed by a team that had a very good performance. so I believe that the team will do its best so that all participants are not disappointed.
Fil23

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

somebody got his dividends payout ?  How much?
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

somebody got his dividends payout ?  How much?

No I also have nothing into my account after completing the whole procedure. I am waiting for the update from the team how they will explain what happened to this first monthly dividends payout and what they will distribute to all users.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:38:04 PM

Hope they will make a statement about the dividend and future process. People are tense about scams, better they act quickly.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: