Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

You can not wait for market to be bullish for unlock the tokens. Since Ambit team has declared market's conditions unfavorable it has been down. Without any critics it is straight questions what if market continues like this for next 12 months as anything is possible. What will they do you have to face the market to prove your abilities. In bullish market anyone can make business but launch in hard times has its own taste.

You're right but they don't care :-) Ambit team -> unlock the tokens!
now it's been over a month than the last delay, and there is no good news from the ambit team, whether mining has started or not yet, no one knows. I just hope the team can to face the market situation rather than keep quiet and look like a scam
There's nothing they can do now. Because of the fall in the price of ethereum, they now have little money and can't buy the equipment in the quantities they planned
Of course that is unpleasant news, of course, with the fall in ethereum prices making them not have enough money to buy the equipment they have planned but I'm sure ethereum prices will recover soon

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:23:10 AM

You can not wait for market to be bullish for unlock the tokens. Since Ambit team has declared market's conditions unfavorable it has been down. Without any critics it is straight questions what if market continues like this for next 12 months as anything is possible. What will they do you have to face the market to prove your abilities. In bullish market anyone can make business but launch in hard times has its own taste.

now it's been over a month than the last delay, and there is no good news from the ambit team, whether mining has started or not yet, no one knows. I just hope the team can to face the market situation rather than keep quiet and look like a scam
There's nothing they can do now. Because of the fall in the price of ethereum, they now have little money and can't buy the equipment in the quantities they planned
Of course that is unpleasant news, of course, with the fall in ethereum prices making them not have enough money to buy the equipment they have planned but I'm sure ethereum prices will recover soon
the point is we have to wait until the market price starts to improve again after the ambit token opens? if it is like that we must be more patient of course because we will not know when all that will happen.
daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

the point is we have to wait until the market price starts to improve again after the ambit token opens? if it is like that we must be more patient of course because we will not know when all that will happen.
Team is waiting for the price of ethereum to rise to $ 500. This is almost 5 times the current price. It is not known how much time will be needed for this

Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:10:07 AM

how are you doing with this project, are there any developments and have the tokens increased? want to know about the ambit token information.
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

Team is waiting for the price of ethereum to rise to $ 500. This is almost 5 times the current price. It is not known how much time will be needed for this
no one knows when the market will improve and ethereum prices increase to $ 500 USD, there is a lot of good news for the end of this year and the beginning of 2019, but the price of bitcoin and Altcoin still tends to decline. I hope the Ambit team is still optimistic and does not lose their passion
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:41:38 PM

That means people will not have access to their locked tokens for another few good months. Ethereum is not going to that level sooner even if bull starts it will need lot of time to recover and then rebound if that happens. Competitors of Ethereum are more advance in development so Ambit team will need to review its policies and targets and expectations what they have about Ethereum.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

no one knows when the market will improve and ethereum prices increase to $ 500 USD, there is a lot of good news for the end of this year and the beginning of 2019, but the price of bitcoin and Altcoin still tends to decline. I hope the Ambit team is still optimistic and does not lose their passion
The point is that Ambit's team must remain optimistic because I'm sure that in early 2019 there will probably be a lot of good news and that I think will be a turning point for improving market conditions and the price will rise

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:59:31 PM

The point is that Ambit's team must remain optimistic because I'm sure that in early 2019 there will probably be a lot of good news and that I think will be a turning point for improving market conditions and the price will rise
I think everyone really hopes for the year 2019 so that market conditions can improve and the price can also go up but after all the cryptocurrency is difficult to predict so it's better to keep up with the developments

u_chiha

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:53:24 AM

I think everyone really hopes for the year 2019 so that market conditions can improve and the price can also go up but after all the cryptocurrency is difficult to predict so it's better to keep up with the developments
yes right, we are indeed difficult to predict the price of cryptocurrency, even I myself do not think that Ethereum will fall this deep, less than $ 100 USD. I also think the ambit team needs to correct their decision about waiting for an increase in the price of ETH to $ 500 USD to unlock the ambit token. because we don't know when that happened, it might be possible until the end of next year
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

The team is silent no update is coming from them about the unlock of this token and when they will distribute the 1st dividends. That is not a professional approach to keep all investors waiting for until market get recovered.
Trader-451

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:00:39 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 11:42:58 AM by Trader-451

Bottom line gents is we're probably fucked. It costs $2835 to mine a bitcoin in Kazakhstan according to the Elite Fixtures data. Bitcoin right now is $3250. We are not getting ANY dividends because there are no dividends. That $2835 doesn't include the cost of overhead, heating, rental, salaries. I suspect Ambit is operating at, or close to a loss right now and will probably go out of business. Fortunately for me I only put some bitcoin(I think I paid around .03 bitcoin at the time worth $96 now) from what I mined(so free) into 1000 tokens so it's not problem for me as I mine at home and the difficulty is dropping like crazy so I make up for it. But if you dumped a shitload of money into Ambit I hate to tell you you're probably not getting it back or going to see any profit sharing as there is no profit. They only way these guys can make a profit, is if they move their operation to Venezuela ($531 per bitcoin) or maybe Ukraine ($1852). These costs to generate a bitcoin is electricity only, not overhead like rent, security, salaries. The reason they are not releasing their tokens is it will dump the first day to nothing and they won't have an operation anymore. I don't think they purposely are trying to fuck us over, it's just the market. Their "Bear" worst case scenario was bitcoin at $7000 US, more than double the price of bitcoin now. I have a feeling bitcoin will probably bottom out around the $2000-$1500 level going by my experience and history of Bitcoin. That's awesome for us home miners as it actually gets more profitable because the difficulty is dropping like a rock as the big farms(like Ambit) have to shut down, especially since I get free electricity at my apartment. I'm willing to wait a few years and accumulate as much as I can until the start of the next run up which will probably be at the next halfening in May of 2020. If they ever do release their tokens and if by some miracle it gets on an exchange dump it fast, they aren't going to be able to survive the next year or so. Not their fault, just reality.

Here is the chart for electricity costs per country. Scroll down.
https://www.elitefixtures.com/blog/post/2683/bitcoin-mining-costs-by-country/
u_chiha

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:27:03 AM

Bottom line gents is we're probably fucked. It costs $2835 to mine a bitcoin in Kazakhstan according to the Elite Fixtures data. Bitcoin right now is $3250. We are not getting ANY dividends because there are no dividends. That $2835 doesn't include the cost of overhead, heating, rental, salaries. I suspect Ambit is operating at, or close to a loss right now and will probably go out of business. Fortunately for me I only put some bitcoin(I think I paid around .03 bitcoin at the time worth $96 now) from what I mined(so free) into 1000 tokens so it's not problem for me as I mine at home and the difficulty is dropping like crazy so I make up for it. But if you dumped a shitload of money into Ambit I hate to tell you you're probably not getting it back or going to see any profit sharing as there is no profit. They only way these guys can make a profit, is if they move their operation to Venezuela ($531 per bitcoin) or maybe Ukraine ($1852). These costs to generate a bitcoin is electricity only, not overhead like rent, security, salaries. The reason they are not releasing their tokens is it will dump the first day to nothing and they won't have an operation anymore. I don't think they purposely are trying to fuck us over, it's just the market. Their "Bear" worst case scenario was bitcoin at $7000 US, more than double the price of bitcoin now. I have a feeling bitcoin will probably bottom out around the $2000-$1500 level going by my experience and history of Bitcoin. That's awesome for us home miners as it actually gets more profitable because the difficulty is dropping like a rock as the big farms(like Ambit) have to shut down, especially since I get free electricity at my apartment. I'm willing to wait a few years and accumulate as much as I can until the start of the next run up which will probably be at the next halfening in May of 2020. If they ever do release their tokens and if by some miracle it gets on an exchange dump it fast, they aren't going to be able to survive the next year or so. Not their fault, just reality.

Here is the chart for electricity costs per country. Scroll down.
https://www.elitefixtures.com/blog/post/2683/bitcoin-mining-costs-by-country/
I also often hear that the price of bitcoin can go down to $ 2000 - $ 1500 USD, but there is a lot of good news for bitcoin, one of which is that bitcoin will be listed on Nasdaq on January 2019. https://twitter.com/CryptoCoinsNews/status/1067390771068837889
this makes me confused, actually where bitcoin will go. and the price of bitcoin is very influential on the price of altcoins, if bitcoin is down, altcoin will also be down, then what about ambit?
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:17:35 AM

Problem is those guys from Ambit don't want to face hard times and wish a bullish market where everything is already going up and then to launch. This bearish months were best to build something and prove yourself and cash your work in next bullish wave. Next year's first half contains so many awesome news for Bitcoin that it shouldn't hard to predict the market ahead.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

why did the ambit team not provide updates on their social media accounts, the last post of Ambit twitter account was on September 2, I understood the problem of the developer of this project, but at least I hope the team does not give the impression that this project is almost dead.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:50:13 PM

why did the ambit team not provide updates on their social media accounts, the last post of Ambit twitter account was on September 2, I understood the problem of the developer of this project, but at least I hope the team does not give the impression that this project is almost dead.
I myself also think so and the team should provide updates on their social media accounts but in reality there is no update I hope that in the near future there will be an update we just wait

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

@Untomabur I come to ask the same, if there was any news, but I see that there is no. I do not understand if they are lazy or have nothing to say.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

@Untomabur I come to ask the same, if there was any news, but I see that there is no. I do not understand if they are lazy or have nothing to say.

As like market are recovering fast than we have good chance to get chance to get our dividends and it become tradable. They are afraid of bear market so I hope current comeback will help the investors to make some profit.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

it seems they have nothing to say, except for a few ethereum price issues and some of their project development problems. this is very sad, there is no update and there is no information about dividends
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:15:22 AM

it seems they have nothing to say, except for a few ethereum price issues and some of their project development problems. this is very sad, there is no update and there is no information about dividends
We have to think positively on the team, maybe the team is busy so that until now there has been no update or information and it is better to continue to follow the developments to make it clearer

|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

ico has finished, then how many funds have they achieved?
I see on the total website that has been mined 14 btc and 301 Ethereum, is it true that they have gone that far?

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: