Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:58:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Assets on cryptostocks and exchange itself are weird  (Read 2664 times)
shmoula (OP)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 02:39:26 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2013, 06:47:08 PM by shmoula

I have some assets on cryptostocks and nowadays I'm thinking it wasn't good idea to do so:
  - from cryptostocks noone bothers with answer to any question sent to "customer service" (nor answer it at BT forums)
  - I own 10 different assets, none of them has public discussion thread anywhere, so I wrote emails a week ago with questions, only two answers received so far.

Has anyone better experiences with that "so called exchange"? Or I'm not alone with that bad luck?

FYI - questions went to:
 - btc-fix
 - btc invest
 - mangox
 - bgtrust
 - abt
 - abc
- fidor (scam)

Issuers who answered so far:
 - soi
 - jdbif
 - vircurex

Habbeat - beat your habits more effective way!!!
Always empty box(no cat also no coin): 1SHM1tiur2iNBCVxCBr7vAJ84PrPZ6d6v
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:33:08 PM

Not all "securities" there are absent from the forum; here's a vircurex discussion for instance, though it might not be such a pleasant read by now.

Hope you get some answers.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
shmoula (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 12:27:23 PM

Thanks, I'm already watching that topic. So I tried to add a link to my question. This thread may be a little warning for other investors.

forensick

Activity: 376

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:09:24 PM

FIDOR is pure scam, someone pretended it is share of Fidor Bank profits, but bank refused any possible connections with it, owner of the exchange didn´t check it out before it was listed
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:54:40 PM

Does the owner of Cryptostocks confirm anything about any issuer?
shmoula (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 08:20:34 PM

Thanks, I thought that :/. But in that case - why is this "asset" still listed?

FIDOR is pure scam, someone pretended it is share of Fidor Bank profits, but bank refused any possible connections with it, owner of the exchange didn´t check it out before it was listed

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:29:05 PM

Just flip through jdbifs last posts and threada on this forum, the sock puppet accounts in his threads are so obvious. .... one of the account bigging him up even makea the same predictions of jdbif but in the nebie section just trolling around.

cryptostocks is shady.... saying that I did make some btc flipping shares from the above issuer.
forensick

Activity: 376

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:28:16 PM

Thanks, I thought that :/. But in that case - why is this "asset" still listed?

Who knows... Looks strange
qwertyqwerty

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 11:53:41 AM

generally, no
shmoula (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 08:15:03 AM

Still no answer to my original question. That's sad - when I wrote to btct, within few days I received no reply to question, but something like "it's implemented now, thanks". On cryptostocks noone gives a fuck Sad

RandomQ

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:10:25 AM

No

I own two Assets on Cryptostocks and he has no information from me except for an email address and IP I use to login.

shmoula (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 06:40:21 PM

well, as I can see now - there are many assets (mangox, bgtrust...), that just changed their description, contact, web... to newer known services - obviously to attract more newbies. why the hell admin does not do anything (freeze everything until all asset issuers are verified)? i asked and i can answer that - because he is one of them - vcx (vircurex) asset was overpriced and after some thievery no dividends were paid. so why not Kumala may be one of those scammers? man, I'm pissed off again Smiley

shmoula (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 06:41:49 PM

And of course - he profits from fees, so he doesn't give a sh*t!

well, as I can see now - there are many assets (mangox, bgtrust...), that just changed their description, contact, web... to newer known services - obviously to attract more newbies. why the hell admin does not do anything (freeze everything until all asset issuers are verified)? i asked and i can answer that - because he is one of them - vcx (vircurex) asset was overpriced and after some thievery no dividends were paid. so why not Kumala may be one of those scammers? man, I'm pissed off again Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: