Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:57:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🐟🐟Fishcoin - A Data Ecosystem For the Global Seafood Industry🐟🐟  (Read 2162 times)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:04:38 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 02:34:52 AM by hua_hui

hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:04:56 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 11:56:17 PM by hua_hui

Do you know a whopping 20 percent of seafood is not labeled correctly? Fraud is so rampant in the seafood industry that we have some sushi chefs purposely mislabeling endangered whale meat as fatty tuna in order to smuggle it into the U.S.

Find out how Fishcoin can combat this issue and become a major player in enabling a positive global health and economy in this article:
https://futurism.com/blockchain-restaurant-seafood-industry/
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:05:02 PM

Reserved 2
taipe_linsi

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

Reserved
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

what hardcard/softcap?

hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:52:20 AM

what hardcard/softcap?

The softcap will be 20k eth.
The hardcap will be 60k eth.
Trephyna

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:55:59 AM

Look like promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success.
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:01:24 AM

i sure blockchain project with food as basic purpose. food never ending there is still crash in the main problem of supply. good luck dev

Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

Considering all the theft and illegal fishing this is a great idea! And that is just a small portion of what fish coin potentialy could help with. And with the team having the background from the industry i think fishcoin may actualy have a good shot at succeeding.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

i sure blockchain project with food as basic purpose. food never ending there is still crash in the main problem of supply. good luck dev

Considering all the theft and illegal fishing this is a great idea! And that is just a small portion of what fish coin potentialy could help with. And with the team having the background from the industry i think fishcoin may actualy have a good shot at succeeding.

Fishcoin is tapping on a huge market and they are solving the issue with current industry. We can see that there is increasing demands for delivery/tracking. Fish industry is even more in need of such a structure to ensure the quality of fishes, data capture, easy tracking, validate system and many more.

Fishcoin is not an application, but it provides a platform for dev to develop api and sdi to cater to ever-evolving needs of the different parties.
Ginzink

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

For thoose interested in Fishcoin i would highly recomment joining the 30 000 others at telegram.
https://t.me/fishcoin

Rare to see such a big community at this early stage Smiley
Fuadh

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

Network decentralization tool for data retrieval. I hope the Fishcoin project will succeed in seeing a project built with a great team will bring success
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

what hardcard/softcap?

Thank you, I think you, with such an idea, a team and consultants, will easily collect hardcup. Good luck to you.

hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:03:32 AM

For thoose interested in Fishcoin i would highly recomment joining the 30 000 others at telegram.
https://t.me/fishcoin

Rare to see such a big community at this early stage Smiley

Thanks a lot for the great support. Always so happy to see you around to supporting my projects. The telegram is still growing and it will be lovely to see people coming to the telegram to fish for fishcoin.

Network decentralization tool for data retrieval. I hope the Fishcoin project will succeed in seeing a project built with a great team will bring success

Thanks for the great words. Fishcoin is formed to solve the global issue on the fish market/industry.

Thanks for the belief in the project. Feel free to join our telegram to ask more questions as the team provide live support. Also read the whitepaper to understand more about the project.

what hardcard/softcap?

Thank you, I think you, with such an idea, a team and consultants, will easily collect hardcup. Good luck to you.

Thanks for that. The fishcoin is focusing on working with the institutional level in order to make project success. So the softcap and hardcap can be easily achieved if they have great support for the related associations.
Ginzink

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

what hardcard/softcap?

Thanks for that. The fishcoin is focusing on working with the institutional level in order to make project success. So the softcap and hardcap can be easily achieved if they have great support for the related associations.

Yes indeed. If they get the support i think the question will end up being how much they reserve for ICO. Hopefully not everything will be sold in private sale and we will get the chance of joining their ico Smiley but hard to tell so early. What i did see on another project with support from the industry was that they had to reject private sale to reserve some for the ico, and the whitelist had a limit on participants. The ones joining early to support them got priority on the whitelist. Not saying this will be the same but just a tip that being active and early sometimes helps!
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:52:34 PM

In order to broadcast the demands of investors those are involved such as fishers, fish farmers, fish processors, seafood exporters and even government involved in this and thus, seafood industry demands a practical system that gives a suitable data for each and every individual is in a manner is dependable, clear and secure.
The blockchain is one of the best solutions for all these conflicts, whereas token ecosystem will solve all the questions made the extra effort which is used to capture the data. Fishcoin is an ecosystem which creates a machine that gives profits to the seafood producers and a group of the people acts as a mediator between the micro-transactions. The Fishcoin token is not used as currency for trading seafood and an ERC20 tokens are used as a data sharing.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:55:59 PM

Do you know a whopping 20 percent of seafood is not labeled correctly? Fraud is so rampant in the seafood industry that we have some sushi chefs purposely mislabeling endangered whale meat as fatty tuna in order to smuggle it into the U.S.

Find out how Fishcoin can combat this issue and become a major player in enabling a positive global health and economy in this article:
https://futurism.com/blockchain-restaurant-seafood-industry/
Dynika

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

what hardcard/softcap?

At the current price of Ethereum it is a small soft cap. I hope the market stabilizes, or reach the soft cap it will be difficult.
Ginzink

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:58:08 AM

what hardcard/softcap?

At the current price of Ethereum it is a small soft cap. I hope the market stabilizes, or reach the soft cap it will be difficult.

Investing in a good ico is probably still one of the smartest investments. Also the g20 meeting caused fear but from what i heard (and the marked shows) that went quite good for us Smiley
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:08:30 PM

what hardcard/softcap?

The softcap is about 12mil and the hard cap is about 50mil.

The team will have a further update if the price of the eth rise too fast during the ico sale.

what hardcard/softcap?

Investing in a good ico is probably still one of the smartest investments. Also the g20 meeting caused fear but from what i heard (and the marked shows) that went quite good for us Smiley

So far, the announcement from china and the g20 meeting has removed a lot of fud from the public. The price seem to recover for today but we still have to monitor the situation to have a better understanding of the market.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: