Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🐟🐟Fishcoin - A Data Ecosystem For the Global Seafood Industry🐟🐟  (Read 2162 times)
raddish

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

Interesting ICO project, however i have question on what type of data does fishcoin will collect from fisher? As the information you provided is quite brief only.

If i am not wrong the data should revolve around the quantity/ quality of the fishes of what the fisherman have at that moment, i believe this does not only give consumer a better way to enjoy their seafood and at the same time feel safe.
Kevala

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:34:56 AM

It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need maybe as bounty manager.                              
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:15:31 AM

When does ICO start and end? What is the price of a token? Will there be discounts?

- Private sale is still underway now. Presale will begin in April, we will inform the community once it begins. Do join our ANN channel for the latest updates!

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/fishcoin-20304 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thanks for informing us. I believe your team also have informed us in the telegram group.

Hi, this is a very interesting concept. Just curious if this is not the same than what Earth Twine and Stratis is aiming towards? What would make your offering different?

https://stratisplatform.com/2017/08/17/worlds_first_seafood_dedicated_blockchain/

It is unclear what Earth Twine is actually offering or planning to offer. There is no white paper that I can see that explains how they actually do what they say they do. I do not know how their business model works. Thus I cannot tell you how different we are, apart from the fact we explain what we are doing and how we work.

Interesting ICO project, however i have question on what type of data does fishcoin will collect from fisher? As the information you provided is quite brief only.

Fishcoin is the incentive to enter data. The most imporant data is the Key Data Elements and each Critical Tracking Event to provide a minimal level of traceability acceptable to the main markets of the US and buyers in the EU. This data will help assess the sustainability of stocks, form management plans, and in the future ascribe access rights or ownership. The collection of other data that make supply chains more efficient, competitive, sustainable and responsible can also be incentivised. 

How you will prevent wasteful seafood industry?

Traceability links the suppliers and the buyers. Once these links are made we can inverse the number of hooks in the sea to the numbers of fish in the sea. We can also incentivise the application of time-temperature sensors that mean we have data to help us understand the food safety and shelf life status meaning we may not have to throw away perfectly good seafood because of a risk-based used-by date on the label or box.

Hi!

The idea is nice and humanistic. What are the main goals you are targeting to reach with community?
What things should change to regular people so you may know that your goals are reached?

Not sure what you mean by this?

Our main goals is to improve the sustainability, responsiblity, equitability, and profitability of seafood supply chains. We hope the community becomes aware and is inspired to take action to help protect the seafood industry and the oceans, rivers and lakes that sustain us. Or take up other important causes.

i have read the ANN, is there any unique features with this coin?

We are not building a business model around the token. We are just responsible to build the platform and seed the data ecosystem. We will do this at market rates, transparently, with auditing and reporting, and then we will hand over the IP and the remaining tokens to an indpendent foundation to manage it going forward.

What are the advantages of owning a coin? How many coins will be produced? Do you have a pre-sale?

The total supply of FISH tokens is 5 billion. 2.75 billion has been assigned for public sale. Pre sale will be begin in April after our private sale. We will inform the community once it begins, do join our ANN channel for the latest updates!

good idea,this project about seafood industry and fishcoin has a professional team.
when ico started ?

- Private sale is still underway now. Presale will begin in April, we will inform the community once it begins. Do join our ANN channel for the latest updates!

The block chain cake of the marine ecosystem industry chain is relatively large. Can the Fishcoin coin project be the leader in this field?

It is huge. We certainly we hope and will be trying to make Fishcoin the medium of echange that puts data into our seafood supply chains and much more. Fishcoins could be used to reward those putting sensors on and in the water, and tags on fish or whales, or even sea birds. Anything and anywhere that gives us more data to help us save our oceans. We are in discussions with the Ocean Protocol on how we can extract not just knoweldge from that data but reward all those that provide the data. More to follow on this.

When does ICO start and end? What is the price of a token? Will there be discounts?

1)When does ICO start and end?
2) What is the price of a token?
- The ETH to FISH pegging will be finalised 1 week before crowdsale after accounting for bonuses.
3) Will there be discounts?
- There are bonuses for the private sale that is happening now. Please email team@fishcoin.co if you are interested to participate.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need maybe as bounty manager.                              

Thanks for the kind words. Fishcoin indeed is a great project. Currently, i am the bounty manager for fishcoin as well. Do check out our Fishcoin bounty to see if you are interested to join or not.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

The fisherman are compensate accordingly when they update their seafoods quality and quantity, have fishcoin come out with the compensate terms and conditions and the amount that is being compensate.
BlockFolksHQ

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:09:05 AM

The fisherman are compensate accordingly when they update their seafoods quality and quantity, have fishcoin come out with the compensate terms and conditions and the amount that is being compensate.
The concept of the Fishcoin is to incentives the fisherman when the update the quality and quantity, but how to assure that the fisherman report accordingly ? how to prevent this issue?

raddish

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

The concept of the Fishcoin is to incentives the fisherman when the update the quality and quantity, but how to assure that the fisherman report accordingly ? how to prevent this issue?

From my point of view in order for most people to do work on their own accord is they can enjoy the benefits at the same time while doing the job, at first definitely when they are just exposed to this new project most of them will not participate diligently. After sometime they see the benefits of this project to them as well as consumers they will start to participate more actively. So i guess for a start some value things like token must be given in them in order to motivate them to participate actively.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:21:06 AM

From my point of view in order for most people to do work on their own accord is they can enjoy the benefits at the same time while doing the job, at first definitely when they are just exposed to this new project most of them will not participate diligently. After sometime they see the benefits of this project to them as well as consumers they will start to participate more actively. So i guess for a start some value things like token must be given in them in order to motivate them to participate actively.
maybe they already have solutions to such problems, must have considered and planned well
but i think it will be a challenge for the project team and developers to prove the system is being managed seriously

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
raddish

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

maybe they already have solutions to such problems, must have considered and planned well
but i think it will be a challenge for the project team and developers to prove the system is being managed seriously

Ya really hope that they have an innovative idea to solve this problem, as this is a very creative project to both the consumer and the vendor, in the long run when consumer see the benefits and they will consume more and the vendor will have more business.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

how softcap and hardcap ico is actually sir? please in clear sir.
whether ico is the only one entered into the field of fish or seafood industry?
m3ndi3

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

How much longer will this token be handed out to the wallet? and was there a presale discount
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

The project is global and should have the support of large companies, does the project have partnerships?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:21:31 AM

As the data is traceable, so if the fisherman is not reporting accurately, everything will be transparent and the fisherman can leave a bad record in the open.

how softcap and hardcap ico is actually sir? please in clear sir.
whether ico is the only one entered into the field of fish or seafood industry?
As for the fish industry, Fishcoin is not the only one. However, this is the stand of the fishcoin.
"We are not building a business model around the token. We are just responsible to build the platform and seed the data ecosystem. We will do this at market rates, transparently, with auditing and reporting, and then we will hand over the IP and the remaining tokens to an indpendent foundation to manage it going forward."

How much longer will this token be handed out to the wallet? and was there a presale discount

There are bonuses for the private sale that is happening now. Please email team@fishcoin.co if you are interested to participate. The token will be given out after the end of the crowdsale. Join our telegram for more latest news.

The project is global and should have the support of large companies, does the project have partnerships?

They have a few partnerships already. More are coming along the way.

Eachmile, Winjit, Seafood Improvement Collaborative, BMT and Smartaqua.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:38:57 AM

It looks like this project is a lot of support from a team that has a good quality, so I am confident that the projects will be easier to achieve success.

hotcoin1234

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:54:17 AM

May i check what are the types of seafoods will fishcoin look into for this project?
raddish

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:08:22 AM

May i check what are the types of seafoods will fishcoin look into for this project?

I believe fishcoin will want to incorporate every food listed as seafood into this project, however for a start maybe they will just include partial of it and slowly add in more. However this is my opnion only and not 100% right.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:23:07 AM

Interesting project indeed. As we all know seafood industry is always in demand in market in any part of the country. Many people are looking for seafoods that is why I think this platform will have a successful end result. Good luck for the whole team.
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:00:35 AM

Great project. I'm sure this project will be a huge success. Projects that have a bright future. I hope you can achieve your goal.
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

the latest platform on seafood networks designed for existing industrial tools can be exploited by developers, it's a nice advancement of the more sophisticated blockchain technology that has sprung a unique platform for future use.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

Hi, this is a very interesting concept. Just curious if this is not the same than what Earth Twine and Stratis is aiming towards? What would make your offering different?

https://stratisplatform.com/2017/08/17/worlds_first_seafood_dedicated_blockchain/

It is unclear what Earth Twine is actually offering or planning to offer. There is no white paper that I can see that explains how they actually do what they say they do. I do not know how their business model works. Thus I cannot tell you how different we are, apart from the fact we explain what we are doing and how we work.

Thanks. However why do you limit yourself just to the fish industry. There are many other industries that need the same intervention like fish. This can be applied to fresh produce, red/white meat, other exotic foods etc. Maybe you should have positioned yourself as a generic blockchain company of which the fish industry is one application.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: