Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🐟🐟Fishcoin - A Data Ecosystem For the Global Seafood Industry🐟🐟  (Read 2162 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:41:49 PM

The fish industry market is huge and you will be the first who will make a blockchain in this business. looks very promising.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:02:25 AM

Hi, this is a very interesting concept. Just curious if this is not the same than what Earth Twine and Stratis is aiming towards? What would make your offering different?

https://stratisplatform.com/2017/08/17/worlds_first_seafood_dedicated_blockchain/

It is unclear what Earth Twine is actually offering or planning to offer. There is no white paper that I can see that explains how they actually do what they say they do. I do not know how their business model works. Thus I cannot tell you how different we are, apart from the fact we explain what we are doing and how we work.

Thanks. However why do you limit yourself just to the fish industry. There are many other industries that need the same intervention like fish. This can be applied to fresh produce, red/white meat, other exotic foods etc. Maybe you should have positioned yourself as a generic blockchain company of which the fish industry is one application.

This is a fabulous idea, someone should create an ico using the similar concept of seafood for red/white meat somore consumer are able to benefit from this innovation.
BlockFolksHQ

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:23:51 AM

May i check what are the types of seafoods will fishcoin look into for this project?

I believe fishcoin will want to incorporate every food listed as seafood into this project, however for a start maybe they will just include partial of it and slowly add in more. However this is my opnion only and not 100% right.

I also believe that the fishcoin will collect data on every single type of seafood the fisherman harvest. But i think if possible they can start to collect the data for everything they harvest, but anyway it just my own opinion. Wink

georgiasus

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

Hello! Give a link to the bounty-thread. Thank you!
hotcoin1234

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:58:07 AM

Hello! Give a link to the bounty-thread. Thank you!

Hi the manager might be busy here is the link to the bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3122833.0
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

Great project. I'm sure this project will be a huge success. Projects that have a bright future. I hope you can achieve your goal.

If this project is successful i believe not only the mankind even the seafoods in the vast ocean will benefit greatly from it.
hotcoin1234

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

Great project. I'm sure this project will be a huge success. Projects that have a bright future. I hope you can achieve your goal.

If this project is successful i believe not only the mankind even the seafoods in the vast ocean will benefit greatly from it.

Hey raddish you seem to be quite active on fishcoin ann thread? I assume you are also a supporter of fishcoin ICO project am i right?
BlockFolksHQ

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

i might overlook, but what kind of method or equipment that fishcoin plan to use for the data collection? Is the fisherman capable or knowledgeable to follow?

raddish

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

Hey raddish you seem to be quite active on fishcoin ann thread? I assume you are also a supporter of fishcoin ICO project am i right?

Ya i am a supporter of this project to a very big extend i like to invest in projects that benefits the society and people like you and me thus making this a better world for everyone to live in.
raddish

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

i might overlook, but what kind of method or equipment that fishcoin plan to use for the data collection? Is the fisherman capable or knowledgeable to follow?

I might not know how they going to do it, however what i can be sure is that they are building up a very innovative technology to record down the details of the seafood.
BlockFolksHQ

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

I might not know how they going to do it, however what i can be sure is that they are building up a very innovative technology to record down the details of the seafood.

Agree with what you said. It is actually a very interesting project. I hope that this project can launch as soon as possible.

hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

Hi, this is a very interesting concept. Just curious if this is not the same than what Earth Twine and Stratis is aiming towards? What would make your offering different?

https://stratisplatform.com/2017/08/17/worlds_first_seafood_dedicated_blockchain/

It is unclear what Earth Twine is actually offering or planning to offer. There is no white paper that I can see that explains how they actually do what they say they do. I do not know how their business model works. Thus I cannot tell you how different we are, apart from the fact we explain what we are doing and how we work.

Thanks. However why do you limit yourself just to the fish industry. There are many other industries that need the same intervention like fish. This can be applied to fresh produce, red/white meat, other exotic foods etc. Maybe you should have positioned yourself as a generic blockchain company of which the fish industry is one application.

this is the stand of the fishcoin.
"We are not building a business model around the token. We are just responsible to build the platform and seed the data ecosystem. We will do this at market rates, transparently, with auditing and reporting, and then we will hand over the IP and the remaining tokens to an indpendent foundation to manage it going forward."

So for the team, they may even go into other industrial if this business model manage to be successfully incorporated and picked up by the masses.

we are roping in partners to help us to reach out to the fishermans. As different places/cultures/locations/countries, fisherman will has different habits and knowledge, their respective partners/associations will have better understanding of their situation and will ease this platform to them so that everyone can benefit from the system.  
kavyte

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

Not only ecofriendly, ecosystem will be extremely userfriendly with an easy to use interface.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

Very interesting how they plan to get the small scale fishermen on board with the project!
A partnership to award them with pre paid time on mobile phone is quite genious  Grin

"While Fishcoin tokens will be listed on public crypto exchanges, this type of exchange is not likely to
incentivize behavior change amongst the masses of small-scale fishers and smallholder farmers who
live in developing nations. However, a powerful incentive for these producers is the ability to earn
mobile airtime top-ups for their prepaid mobile plans. To facilitate this, Eachmile has partnered with a
leading mobile airtime top-up provider, TransferTo, to access their network of 550+ mobile operators in
135+ countries5. Using the TransferTo API Eachmile will create a crypto-mobile exchange (please refer
to Appendix 2 for further details). This will allow small-scale producers to exchange Fishcoin tokens for
airtime top-ups on their prepaid mobile plans. This is extremely significant because many small-scale
producers in developing nations are currently living at subsistence levels, they highly value mobile
communications, and the cost of mobile data can be exorbitant relative to their income - and this is
where the great bulk (approximately 85% of global seafood exports by volume originate in developing
nations) of our seafood comes from"
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

An interesting project that I think in the future will benefit its token buyers. I hope many buy tokens until hardcap is achieved. good luck dev.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
hotcoin1234

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:00:51 PM

Very interesting how they plan to get the small scale fishermen on board with the project!
A partnership to award them with pre paid time on mobile phone is quite genious  Grin

"While Fishcoin tokens will be listed on public crypto exchanges, this type of exchange is not likely to
incentivize behavior change amongst the masses of small-scale fishers and smallholder farmers who
live in developing nations. However, a powerful incentive for these producers is the ability to earn
mobile airtime top-ups for their prepaid mobile plans. To facilitate this, Eachmile has partnered with a
leading mobile airtime top-up provider, TransferTo, to access their network of 550+ mobile operators in
135+ countries5. Using the TransferTo API Eachmile will create a crypto-mobile exchange (please refer
to Appendix 2 for further details). This will allow small-scale producers to exchange Fishcoin tokens for
airtime top-ups on their prepaid mobile plans. This is extremely significant because many small-scale
producers in developing nations are currently living at subsistence levels, they highly value mobile
communications, and the cost of mobile data can be exorbitant relative to their income - and this is
where the great bulk (approximately 85% of global seafood exports by volume originate in developing

Your idea is great, nowadays almost everyone is using a cellphone for communication. The incentive idea given to them can be label as a necessities to them i always believe when you are giving someone incentives if it is closely related to what they need will have a very big effect on them joining your campaign.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

Not only ecofriendly, ecosystem will be extremely userfriendly with an easy to use interface.

Definitely the ecosystem must be userfriendly cause it is meant to be easily picked up by everyone, especially the fisherman whom we have to assume that they are both to be and not to be it savvy. the more important is this project is not just focus on individual but also working with the fish association and big partnership to ensure smoother integration.

An interesting project that I think in the future will benefit its token buyers. I hope many buy tokens until hardcap is achieved. good luck dev.

I agree too. i am one of those that is going to get their tokens.

Your idea is great, nowadays almost everyone is using a cellphone for communication. The incentive idea given to them can be label as a necessities to them i always believe when you are giving someone incentives if it is closely related to what they need will have a very big effect on them joining your campaign.

fisherman gets incentives for uploading their data, transport company get incentives for uploading the data during the transport process. With the available data, the tier end service like restaurants and cooperation will be able to buy the data to identify the quality of the fish and pay the right amount for getting the right quality of fishes, saving more costs in the long run.
BlockFolksHQ

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

Definitely the ecosystem must be userfriendly cause it is meant to be easily picked up by everyone, especially the fisherman whom we have to assume that they are both to be and not to be it savvy. the more important is this project is not just focus on individual but also working with the fish association and big partnership to ensure smoother integration.

I agree too. i am one of those that is going to get their tokens.

fisherman gets incentives for uploading their data, transport company get incentives for uploading the data during the transport process. With the available data, the tier end service like restaurants and cooperation will be able to buy the data to identify the quality of the fish and pay the right amount for getting the right quality of fishes, saving more costs in the long run.

Yup i think cellphone is really a brilliant idea, maybe fishcoin will need to create an app that is user friendly ? This surely will save more cost and more efficient in long run.

Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

A app is always a helpfull tool. I am sure they have a plan for it to be easy for the fishermen, havent gotten to dig so deep yet Smiley
tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:31:30 PM

If I had to name one thing I know more than most it’s fishing and the Commercial fishing industry.... This looks promising, especially with #hubbsinstitute having some play in this project. I’ll be watching this like a hawk and likely investing heavy. #Fishcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: