Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🐟🐟Fishcoin - A Data Ecosystem For the Global Seafood Industry🐟🐟  (Read 2162 times)
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

Fishcoin ? really ? I don't want to sound like a fudder but do we really need a coin for something like this ? How much do you want to raise for this ICO ?

If you just look at the name i see your issue, but i would ask you to read first post before commenting?
There is clearly a need for a blockchain for the fish industri Smiley

The softcap will be 20k eth.
The hardcap will be 60k eth

Maybe you need to use a new name for your project, I don't think people are going to take you seriously.
I like the name of the project, it simply reflects the essence of the project, I cann't think of a more interesting name.

They could make a sophisticated name, but remember they are targeting small local fishermen all over the world.
Making it simple and understandable is more important than a fancy name then Smiley

Why would small local fishermen use this coin ? Like for exemple a fisherman in Thailand, I don't think they have internet connection or know what the blockchain is.

small local fisherman can earn additional income from their fishes. So instead of just selling their catch for $x, now they can submit details on the fishes to the blockchain and they can earn additional $y, on top of their $x. So they are getting the 2nd payment for a much simpler action on their side.

Why this project only cater to small  fish farm? This is a good project for the consumers and vendors isit it a waste to just cater to small fishfarms and not more audience so they can benefit from it as well.

mFish currently asks for port of departure/arrival because sometimes small-scale fishers don't have precise location tracking for themselves. Larger vessels use AIS vessel tracking so more robust solutions can be used. In terms of bad practices (like blast fishing over reefs) this is why we need solutions like Fishcoin to capture more data and identify responsible actors in supply chains.

So in another words fishcoin does not only benefit those people that consume seafood and the fisherman but also at the same time reducing the damage that will bring to the vast ocean.

Fishcoin is really an environmental friendly project and care about not only consumer of the seafood but also the food chain in the ocean. Thus it is very meaningful, not only it can systematic control and record of the harvested seafood, it also can reduce over harvest as well.

Match17

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

The fish industry in Asia is very developed, and the project  is aimed at control and quality of products, as well as conservation of the ecosystem. I did not find the information when tokens will be generated and what is the price of the token on the ICO.

D   a   t   a

,o███████b.
  Y██████████b.          _od█████o.
   ''"█████████o        d██████████b
       Y█████████.    d████████P"''
         Y████████b ,d███████P'
          `Y████████████████P
            `Y████████████P
              Y██████████'
                Y████████L
            d██. `Y███████b.
          _d████b_ Y████████b
         d████████p  Y████████.
       d████████P'    `████████b_
     ,█████████P        `████████o_
chain

.B L O C K C H A I N  based......
.D E C E N T R A L I Z E D  data
.Trade S E R V I C E...................
..TOKEN  S A L E.......
......is LIVE........
..What is      D  a   t   a   X   c   h   a   i   n ?         
...DataXchain...provides a tailored-matching service
..........................between Data Owner and Data User with
..........................our unique “Intelligent Matching Engine (IME)”
LEARN..
.MORE..........
....F O L L O W........
..US...............................
.....WHITEPAPER.......
.TELEGRAM........
.TWITTER.....
.FACEBOOK.....
hotcoin1234

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:20:28 AM

When fishcoin started this project what is the fishcoin vision and what will it want to achieve, are they more into a profit driven or they are more into the environment friendly company
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:28:06 AM

I am quite curious why will fishcoin want to use blockchain for this seafood project and how will fishcoin develop this project tapping on the blockchain technology?
hotcoin1234

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:16:21 AM

I am quite curious why will fishcoin want to use blockchain for this seafood project and how will fishcoin develop this project tapping on the blockchain technology?

From my opinion i think they want to tap on blockchain is because blockchain is getting more and more popular in the recent years and they believe in the power of blockchain and the benefits it can bring to the general public.
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

Fishcoin ? really ? I don't want to sound like a fudder but do we really need a coin for something like this ? How much do you want to raise for this ICO ?

If you just look at the name i see your issue, but i would ask you to read first post before commenting?

Maybe you need to use a new name for your project, I don't think people are going to take you seriously.
I like the name of the project, it simply reflects the essence of the project, I cann't think of a more interesting name.

They could make a sophisticated name, but remember they are targeting small local fishermen all over the world.
Making it simple and understandable is more important than a fancy name then Smiley

Why would small local fishermen use this coin ? Like for exemple a fisherman in Thailand, I don't think they have internet connection or know what the blockchain is.

It will take time off course buy do not underestimate the word of mouth as we say in Norway. If fisherman one from Thailand hears his mate got free fill up on his mobile phone subscribtion for submitting what he cought on a app or the system they implement he will want to try it as well. And then he tips another mate and it just grows exponentialy!

That what showed me they really thought about how to get the small fishermen to use it, give a reward they get fast and really want Smiley

Okay I gotta admit it sounds like a good idea on paper but in real life I don't know if it will really works like that because maybe the fisherman are too poor to afford to buy an Iphone so he cannot use the app.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
raddish

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

It will take time off course buy do not underestimate the word of mouth as we say in Norway. If fisherman one from Thailand hears his mate got free fill up on his mobile phone subscribtion for submitting what he cought on a app or the system they implement he will want to try it as well. And then he tips another mate and it just grows exponentialy!

That what showed me they really thought about how to get the small fishermen to use it, give a reward they get fast and really want Smiley

Okay I gotta admit it sounds like a good idea on paper but in real life I don't know if it will really works like that because maybe the fisherman are too poor to afford to buy an Iphone so he cannot use the app.

Maybe instead of ios app andriod app is also good, furthermore if fishcoin got the capital that might be able to do something like rent out low ends andriod phones to those fisherman and in return fisherman will give the data to fishcoin and able to earn rewards.
jeanpierre

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:26:32 AM

Maybe instead of ios app andriod app is also good, furthermore if fishcoin got the capital that might be able to do something like rent out low ends andriod phones to those fisherman and in return fisherman will give the data to fishcoin and able to earn rewards.

Sounds great, I think Android phone are a lot more affordable than Iphone. Maybe they can use chinese phone, I think it's like 100$ each or something like that so yeah it's very cheap .

[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
raddish

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:28:55 AM

Sounds great, I think Android phone are a lot more affordable than Iphone. Maybe they can use chinese phone, I think it's like 100$ each or something like that so yeah it's very cheap .

Cheap is one of the factor, but i suppose the option of fishcoin renting out phones to the fisherman for a start rather than the fisherman have to fork out their own money to buy a phone, provided if they does not have one is a good idea to attract the using of this app for a start.
BlockFolksHQ

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

No matter what type of technologies that fishcoin going to use, i think this project is more and more interesting and attracting, can't wait for this coin to be launch.

raddish

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

No matter what type of technologies that fishcoin going to use, i think this project is more and more interesting and attracting, can't wait for this coin to be launch.

I am sure that not only you, all those that are fishcoin supporter will hope to see the lauch of fishcoin soon and hope it will be successful.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:50:14 AM

I am sure that not only you, all those that are fishcoin supporter will hope to see the lauch of fishcoin soon and hope it will be successful.

Im not supporting Fishcoin because i hope it will be a success but because i believe it will be a success  Wink We can never be sure, but it does look promising!
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:59:01 PM

This project is unique, now many identical projects start to simply raise money, and here there are no competitors.
raddish

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:19:52 AM

This project is unique, now many identical projects start to simply raise money, and here there are no competitors.

I believe once this project is out and is progress well we will slowly see more and more project will be similar to this project for their ICOs
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:43:19 PM

I believe once this project is out and is progress well we will slowly see more and more project will be similar to this project for their ICOs

The dev team is in fact developing this system is to help the fish ecosystem. After they ensure that the system is well developed and well deployed, they will move on to the next industry to enhance the next ecosystem. So I do equally believe that the team is very clear of their objective and they are here to make a huge impact.
hotcoin1234

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:59:17 AM

What is fishcoin ico date and the tokens value if i am not wrong fishcoin is tied to eth right?
jeanpierre

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:48:23 AM

Yeah this project is really original ! There are so many project that wants to do the same thing, for exemple Aventus, Tix and GED they all want to use the blockchain for the ticketing industry. But Fishcoin is really the first that try to revolutionize the fish industry.

secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:19:21 AM

Yeah this project is really original ! There are so many project that wants to do the same thing, for exemple Aventus, Tix and GED they all want to use the blockchain for the ticketing industry. But Fishcoin is really the first that try to revolutionize the fish industry.

This project really have a nice idea and concept that greatly gives big impact and contribution to the seafood industry. The dev team experienced in seafood and supply chain industry is their edge and much to say are qualified to develop and deploy to an ecosystem.  Hope this can help to provide a data needed to enhance and tap the seafood industry and helpful to our small fishmens worldwide.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
raddish

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

Since you also agree on this is a unique project, What is your view on the progress on this particular project?
tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

This project so much interesting . .

Good luck 😇😘
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: