Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:27:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🐟🐟Fishcoin - A Data Ecosystem For the Global Seafood Industry🐟🐟  (Read 2162 times)
raddish

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:58:29 AM

A comprehensible and useful product. And it looks like you're the only project targeting this industry

If this project is successful after the launch, i will not be suprise that more project similar to this concept appearing for ICO

Actually i think it is good to adapt this concept if this project is successful. As long as the other projects with similar concept can be helpful and useful to the balance and control the system and also environment.

Why does fishcoin want to hold a bounty for such a long time, wouldnt it diminish the stakes allocated to the bounty hunters?

If the bounty manager decided to extend the bounty program then you will be able to get more stakes but the stakes will be a little less valuable than before ( the % of tokens for the bounty will stay the same but there will be more stakes).

A bounty program may even extend the bounty campaign it the softcap of the whole ICO even reach, But i have confident to this project that it will be successful.

Really hope that this project bounty is able to stop at the stipulated timming if not the value of the stakes will diminish greatly and i believe it will also have some impact on the investor confidence in investing for this project, since it is such a good project if it does not turns out well it is very wasted.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:24:07 AM

A comprehensible and useful product. And it looks like you're the only project targeting this industry

If this project is successful after the launch, i will not be suprise that more project similar to this concept appearing for ICO

Actually i think it is good to adapt this concept if this project is successful. As long as the other projects with similar concept can be helpful and useful to the balance and control the system and also environment.

Why does fishcoin want to hold a bounty for such a long time, wouldnt it diminish the stakes allocated to the bounty hunters?

If the bounty manager decided to extend the bounty program then you will be able to get more stakes but the stakes will be a little less valuable than before ( the % of tokens for the bounty will stay the same but there will be more stakes).

A bounty program may even extend the bounty campaign it the softcap of the whole ICO even reach, But i have confident to this project that it will be successful.

Really hope that this project bounty is able to stop at the stipulated timming if not the value of the stakes will diminish greatly and i believe it will also have some impact on the investor confidence in investing for this project, since it is such a good project if it does not turns out well it is very wasted.

I am one person who is very annoy by this type of bounty extension... in the first place we actually can get this "x" amount of stake with maybe 3 weeks of bounty program but due to unforseen circumstances we need to do 3 more weeks to get the "x" amount of stake or even lesser as the project extend more people will join the bounty program at the same time and the pot of stakes need to split to another person also the only way is to ask the bounty manager to limit the amount of participants for the various project.
BlockFolksHQ

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

I am one person who is very annoy by this type of bounty extension... in the first place we actually can get this "x" amount of stake with maybe 3 weeks of bounty program but due to unforseen circumstances we need to do 3 more weeks to get the "x" amount of stake or even lesser as the project extend more people will join the bounty program at the same time and the pot of stakes need to split to another person also the only way is to ask the bounty manager to limit the amount of participants for the various project.

Well, we can only hope that this project will launch successfully so that there will have no bounty extension.

hotcoin1234

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:13:08 AM

Does fishcoin have in mind what are the challenges it will face for this project since it is such a new idea compare to what the industry is offering in the market currently.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:47:06 PM

Does fishcoin have in mind what are the challenges it will face for this project since it is such a new idea compare to what the industry is offering in the market currently.

I guess one of the challenges is building a good system for the fisherman to access and to repot their seafoods and once the number of users start to increase the system might go face challenges like not being able to support too many people at the same time storing their seafood data at where.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

According to white paper they are creating a structure for controlling and working with other structures!)) But what are they going to make money on?
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

Hello! an interesting project, I'm happy to attend, especially since tokens can already be bought on the exchange and the information I learned seemed convincing to me. Good luck in further development.
merculet
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:13:19 AM

It's not diminishing but rather increase the total stakes pool but it is still the same. The only thing that you worry is when there are so many bounty hunters enter on the last stage of the bounty program. In that case, The amount of token that you can get will decrease but not the stake. Stake is the percentage of your work in the total work load that all bounty campaigns have.

Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:17:00 AM

Well this is not the bounty thread but ico announcement.
Not easy to discuss there because of the popularity of fishcoin bounty giving alot of reports. But it is not usufull having a lot of bounty talk here for the investors Smiley
hotcoin1234

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:49:33 AM

Not easy to discuss there because of the popularity of fishcoin bounty giving alot of reports. But it is not usufull having a lot of bounty talk here for the investors Smiley

Why do you think having an ann thread to talk about the bounty is not a feasible idea, from my view an ann thread is quite good for discussion/understanding and raise any doubts you have about the project.
jeanpierre

Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

Yeah I agree with you, people now use the bounty thread for spamming their twitter and facebook report. No one is using it to talk about the bounty or ask questions there

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

How many already collected in private sale? When does ICO start for everyone?
jeanpierre

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:52:50 AM

How many already collected in private sale? When does ICO start for everyone?

Well looks like you can still sign up for the private sale, on their website it says " Fishcoin Private Sale Underway ", for the public token sale there is no date yet

[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
BlockFolksHQ

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:13:30 AM

Yeah I agree with you, people now use the bounty thread for spamming their twitter and facebook report. No one is using it to talk about the bounty or ask questions there

Actually it is quite good to have this Ann so that all of us can do some understanding and discussion about fishcoin and our expectation towards fishcoin to bounty manager and he or she will reflect to the developer team, i think.

hotcoin1234

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

Ya. so even if you post relevant questions regarding the ICO most probably you will be neglected also. Even though the bounty thread is cater for twitter and facebook reports, even you post questions to bounty manager on the thread will either be neglected and it is diffcult to know if the manager reply your questions.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

Ya. so even if you post relevant questions regarding the ICO most probably you will be neglected also. Even though the bounty thread is cater for twitter and facebook reports, even you post questions to bounty manager on the thread will either be neglected and it is diffcult to know if the manager reply your questions.

Well the Ann thread is made for investors. But it is true that the bounty thread is not easy for manager to spot questions in, or other members who could help. Maybe there should be a third thread for bounty discussion. But im sure the manager will either say it is ok to post here or come with another solution 😊
fudge1801

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:49:17 AM

Fishcoin project is very amazing .. I love it very interesting . hoping this project will success good luck 😇😇😁☺
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

It is visible that your team has a long-term experience which allows you to understand all problems connected with expansion of technologies which will transform branch!
jeanpierre

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

Fishcoin project is very amazing .. I love it very interesting . hoping this project will success good luck 😇😇😁☺

You said the same thing to almost every project, this doesn't sound very honest to me. Are you just looking to get more post for your signature campaign ?

Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:36:54 AM

Ensuring the source of products and sharing the interests of participants in each link will greatly enhance the influence of Fishcoin. The formation of a circular ecosystem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: