Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:52:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🐟🐟Fishcoin - A Data Ecosystem For the Global Seafood Industry🐟🐟  (Read 2162 times)
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:55:54 AM

yeah maybe there are scammers and they try to get as many account as possible so they can join bounty or sell the account later when they reach a higher rank

Well they cant get higher than jr member now because of merit Smiley But it does not seem to be working as there is still a crazy amount of spam :p

Or maybe they can give merit to themselves and that way they can rank up easily but I don't think it's possible you will need a large amount of merits

That worked in the beginning probably when we alle had smerit to give. But now it is hard to earn, and they would have a hard time getting enough to rank up the bot accounts Smiley

Yeah right I guess if you create an account now you won't be able to receive any merit unless you post high quality post or comment

Indeed! Both of us would be Sr member with enough merit but we are far away from it :p And most of mine i got in the beginning. I have helped legendary members who  should have merit to give probably and "only" got thanks. But i still like the system, anything to stop the spam!

People don't want to spend their smerit because it's really hard to get it, I don't think I will ever be sr member honestly

Haha i know the feeling :p
A little off topic discussion though so we better stop Smiley
Ginzink

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

Crowd sale is coming soon it says on web site. I assume we will be updated here when it goes live, or even better when the date is set?

Edit: Found ut Smiley

Private: Until May 31
Public Pre-ICO: June 1-10
Public CrowdSale TGE: June 14-30
IvanGubka1278

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

Crowd sale is coming soon it says on web site. I assume we will be updated here when it goes live, or even better when the date is set?

I perhaps will wait for public sale. On private sale the minimum payment of 50 Eth. for me it is too much)

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:59:58 AM

I perhaps will wait for public sale. On private sale the minimum payment of 50 Eth. for me it is too much)

Yah, 50eth is a bit too much even for me. Dont want to overexposed myself to one ico - investment advice. Anyway the private is also targetted by higher level like institute/partnership level whereby they have huge fund to invest. for individual, that would be more suitable for pre-sale and crowdsale.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

Well, slowly stock up on popcorn and wait for the next start of the sale of tokens. I think it will be exciting and interesting. I also prepared a specially allocated amount of money for this. Let's see.

Fishcoin and Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership Partner to explore Sustainable Trade and Supply Chain Finance
The University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL) establish a new partnership with Fishcoin to evaluate innovative models that can transform trade and supply chain finance in the seafood industry.
https://medium.com/fishcoin/fishcoin-and-cambridge-institute-for-sustainability-leadership-partner-to-explore-sustainable-trade-1a3535f8e656
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

So how much did you raise so far ? The ANN thread is not as active as it used to be I wonder why ?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:26:00 AM

So how much did you raise so far ? The ANN thread is not as active as it used to be I wonder why ?

It has been ongoing for quite some time already so people will tend to be distracted by many other projects. However, we can still see that the loyal people here are still keeping track of this project for a long period of time. Anyway i just checked the telegram and it is still in private phrase, i will try to get updates on the project and posted here.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

is it true public sale started in june?
where can I officially read the information they provide?
in telegram they still say this time is still on stage private sale
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

is it true public sale started in june?
where can I officially read the information they provide?
in telegram they still say this time is still on stage private sale

Thanks for highlighting that, recently i also have asked about the middleman and she also got back to me saying that there is no confirmed date for presale and crowdsale.

Right now, it is still in private sale. So the old timeline we have received is no longer valid.
jeanpierre

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

It has been ongoing for quite some time already so people will tend to be distracted by many other projects. However, we can still see that the loyal people here are still keeping track of this project for a long period of time. Anyway i just checked the telegram and it is still in private phrase, i will try to get updates on the project and posted here.

Loyal ? I don't think anyone is loyal to this project, I remember few weeks ago lots of people here have the fish coin signature now they all changed to something else.

[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

Loyal ? I don't think anyone is loyal to this project, I remember few weeks ago lots of people here have the fish coin signature now they all changed to something else.
The bounty program has already ended, we hope that the project will quickly collect the softcap and will be in demand on the market.
Ginzink

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

It is quite rare that people keep signature long after bounty ends. But keeping up with the project and being involved also shows you care a little more than just having a signature and jumping to the next.
I do wonder why they delay the public ICO, maybe they have some private sales not yet locked up (pure speculation). Time will show Smiley
jeanpierre

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

The bounty program has already ended, we hope that the project will quickly collect the softcap and will be in demand on the market.

Oh I didn't know about that, why did it end so quickly ? The ICO isn't even over yet right ?

greatteager

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:34:28 PM

Oh I didn't know about that, why did it end so quickly ? The ICO isn't even over yet right ?
Now there is a private sale, the dates of the beginning of ICO are not yet, but bounty hunters will receive coins in September.
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:23:05 PM

I share Fishcoin Partners' BSR report Win-Win-Win: The Sustainable Supply Chain Finance Opportunity. Fishcoin core team member, Mark Kaplan was interviewed in developing the report:

https://www.bsr.org/en/our-insights/report-view/win-win-win-the-sustainable-supply-chain-finance-opportunity
greatteager

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

I wonder how much they sold coins on a private sale? I think this is important information for those who want to invest.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

I wonder how much they sold coins on a private sale? I think this is important information for those who want to invest.

I am also equally curious about the amount that they have raised. so far, they are still building their network as equally as they are rising the funds.
Match17

Activity: 461

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

The team is probably not yet publicizing the results of the Pre-ICO, because Public CrowdSale TGE will be held June 14-30, at the end and the results are blown out, the main thing is that TGE would be successful.

D   a   t   a

,o███████b.
  Y██████████b.          _od█████o.
   ''"█████████o        d██████████b
       Y█████████.    d████████P"''
         Y████████b ,d███████P'
          `Y████████████████P
            `Y████████████P
              Y██████████'
                Y████████L
            d██. `Y███████b.
          _d████b_ Y████████b
         d████████p  Y████████.
       d████████P'    `████████b_
     ,█████████P        `████████o_
chain

.B L O C K C H A I N  based......
.D E C E N T R A L I Z E D  data
.Trade S E R V I C E...................
..TOKEN  S A L E.......
......is LIVE........
..What is      D  a   t   a   X   c   h   a   i   n ?         
...DataXchain...provides a tailored-matching service
..........................between Data Owner and Data User with
..........................our unique “Intelligent Matching Engine (IME)”
LEARN..
.MORE..........
....F O L L O W........
..US...............................
.....WHITEPAPER.......
.TELEGRAM........
.TWITTER.....
.FACEBOOK.....
bilal_jan321

Merit: 21

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:02:49 PM

Do you have any strategy in place to trace "farm to fork" journey of your product. Like can we see on the blockchain that fish we are buying is caught at which location, has been stored at the required temperature or not and on which vehicle the fish traveled. If Yes, can you please share details of this.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:24:31 PM

Im still waiting, when the information about pre-ico be publish. currently is Public CrowdSale TGE: June 14-30 right?  There is no active moderator by core team? or may be -hua_hui can tell us about it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: