Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money-Clicker.com - CLICKER MINING GAME | PASSIVE INCOME | UP TO $1/CLICK  (Read 37703 times)
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

New error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/OwocekTV/domains/money-clicker.com/public_html/dashboard.php:116) in /usr/home/OwocekTV/domains/money-clicker.com/public_html/dashboard.php on line 4656

user: bitganancias

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fufufuwu (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:59:37 AM

New error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/OwocekTV/domains/money-clicker.com/public_html/dashboard.php:116) in /usr/home/OwocekTV/domains/money-clicker.com/public_html/dashboard.php on line 4656

On what page does the error occur?
rafolon

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

New error:

On what page does the error occur?

Mine clicker but now its ok

Currently paying sites
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

The site should be back now, we apologize for this little maintenance.
Thank you very much for reporting the issue, it will be rewarded Smiley
inusait

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

How "less captcha/ads" work ? After 10 times click, i have to watch a web ads( also recaptcha ) and another recaptcha to be able to click again
rafolon

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

Another payout! Smiley

Thanks for payment.

can you change ouo shorter for btc.ms for example?

Thanks for playing our game Smiley

Rates on btc.ms seems lower than ouo, however we are up for any shortener suggestions that aren't too annoying and pay good Smiley

Try tmearn.com

Currently paying sites
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:20:01 PM

How "less captcha/ads" work ? After 10 times click, i have to watch a web ads( also recaptcha ) and another recaptcha to be able to click again

Less Captcha makes the Captcha appear less often after the commercial break.
Less Ads makes Commercial breaks appear less often.

If you dislike ReCaptcha, you can change it to SolveMedia in your profile settings Smiley
inusait

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:42:30 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 07:30:03 PM by inusait

If you dislike ReCaptcha, you can change it to SolveMedia in your profile settings Smiley
Thank you, very clearly answer.
So, the Commercial breaks is 10 now, if i buy Less Ads, will it capable at 15 or 20 ?

I hope you guy will add someway to get back MCC spend for upgrade cave ( may be not 100% back). Example :
I spend about 10k MCC to upgrade in Starter Cave ( upgrade coal, stone )
Now i able to work in Tin cave but i have to spend MCC to upgrade again stone, and i can't gain coal anymore, so if choose upgrade coal is a waste  Cry Shocked
please add another captcha type,sometime solve media give stupid captcha which hard to see to solve in some hours, and stupid recaptcha make me choose 5-6 times for confirm
I think you should add PM for payment , it's the most useful gate
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

So, the Commercial breaks is 10 now, if i buy Less Ads, will it capable at 15 or 20 ?

I hope you guy will add someway to get back MCC spend for upgrade cave ( may be not 100% back). Example :
Now i able to work in Tin cave but i have to spend MCC to upgrade again stone, and i can't gain coal anymore, so if choose upgrade coal is a waste  Cry Shocked
please add another captcha type,sometime solve media give stupid captcha which hard to see to solve in some hours, and stupid recaptcha make me choose 5-6 times for confirm

Commercial breaks will be at 20 after first upgrade.
There are no refunds from the upgrades and there will not be any, otherwise the game would be too easy.

We didn't know that SolveMedia can cause problems as well, it's difficulty is set all the way to zero. We will look for some other Captcha services though.
What do you mean with "add PM for payment"? Could you explain it more clearly?
inusait

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:03:09 PM

Commercial breaks will be at 20 after first upgrade.
There are no refunds from the upgrades and there will not be any, otherwise the game would be too easy.

We didn't know that SolveMedia can cause problems as well, it's difficulty is set all the way to zero. We will look for some other Captcha services though.
What do you mean with "add PM for payment"? Could you explain it more clearly?
PM = perfect money , it same as paypal  Grin
rafolon

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

Energy restore is tooooooooo high from 716mcc to 317741 MCC for 100 energy

With this feature now we can ern less than 200 satoshi every day

Currently paying sites
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

We increased the price for Energy restore because it was very easily exploitable, though the main idea of "Energy" was to make player eventually run out of it, so they can either purchase more and play, or give themselves a break from the game until the energy recharges. With the previous settings it was possible to click through entire day, due to extremaly cheap price of the energy upgrades, while all advertisements have a view limit per 24 hours, and after passing that limit they are not making any revenue. Without that necessary revenue to keep the service alive, we wouldn't survive long, so we had to fix that exploit and increase the Energy restore price.

I hope it's understandable, it was an exploit that would eventually make the site run out of balance, if someone would abuse it enough.
With that fix we can still provide a clean, good paying service for everyone.
Current fix is temporary and the Energy restore price will be yet rebalanced, however it will not come back to it's original very cheap state, we apologize.

Due to that price increase, we will also implement higher earning bonuses to balance the fix. Stay tuned!

+We are processing next payments, they should be done really soon! Smiley
inusait

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:58:49 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 05:10:42 PM by inusait

We increased the price for Energy restore because it was very easily exploitable, though the main idea of "Energy" was to make player eventually run out of it, so they can either purchase more and play, or give themselves a break from the game until the energy recharges. With the previous settings it was possible to click through entire day, due to extremaly cheap price of the energy upgrades, while all advertisements have a view limit per 24 hours, and after passing that limit they are not making any revenue. Without that necessary revenue to keep the service alive, we wouldn't survive long, so we had to fix that exploit and increase the Energy restore price.

I hope it's understandable, it was an exploit that would eventually make the site run out of balance, if someone would abuse it enough.
Current fix is temporary and the Energy restore price will be yet rebalanced, however it will not come back to it's original very cheap state, we apologize.

Due to that price increase, we will also implement higher earning bonuses to balance the fix. Stay tuned!

Hey, i don't know when you put Energy to high price, i though it was around 400+ mcc for 100 energy, but now it is 85758 MCC , unfortunately i just accident clicked it  Angry, can you restore back my MCC ? Cry , please it 85k MCC  Shocked
Please check your gmail contact
rafolon

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

Ok but now earnings are less than 20 satoshi every 10 hours, I think anybody Will be play

Currently paying sites
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

Hey, i don't know when you put Energy to high price, i though it was around 400+ mcc for 100 energy, but now it is 85758 MCC , unfortunately i just accident clicked it  Angry, can you restore back my MCC ? Cry , please it 85k MCC  Shocked
Please check your gmail contact

Done.

We lowered the price now, thanks for the feedback.
inusait

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:21:38 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 05:44:32 PM by inusait

Done.

We lowered the price now, thanks for the feedback.
Thank you, just received back, energy price seem stable now  Grin

Honestly, as i thinking : the energy price (before fixed) appropriate for current system price.
Now, if you want to fixed it to avoid farming day by day because of revenue from ads count time is 24h, i think something you should change to encourage new user ( nobody want to spend a lot of time to typing captcha + watch ads just to earn some cent a day):
Energy recovery speed.
Resources price.
Offline Miner price/upgrade.
arivolker

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/kmdORBa.png
my second payment , thanks moneyclicker

and thanks also because the game has been optimized
I hope this game is more balanced for users and for developers
rafolon

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:09:52 PM

sorry for disturb again, but restore energy not make sense, if i have to pay 19489 MCC for 100 energy and i only earn 11000 MCC, i cant understand this point.

Currently paying sites
fufufuwu (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:12:45 AM

sorry for disturb again, but restore energy not make sense, if i have to pay 19489 MCC for 100 energy and i only earn 11000 MCC, i cant understand this point.

Hello, we understand that Energy restore may not be really profitable by now, that's because it's the way how it really should work.
Energy was created to prevent users from clicking continously for all day, and instead to take a break or spend coins on energy restore.
On the technical level, continous ad viewing for longer periods does not generate any income, which means that if a user would click continously for a couple of hours, we would only get revenue from the first clicks, and all the other views would be ignored. This way with many people abusing it, we would quickly get out of money to pay out, and we definitely don't want that.
That's why we increased the price, to keep the system stable and provide more features Smiley

Think about MoneyClicker like a game where you need to invest your time and have a good strategy to come up with good results.

Also, we are working now on a new way to earn money and some new upgrades, it should be up soon!
rafolon

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:09:16 AM

Hello, we understand that Energy restore may not be really profitable by now, that's because it's the way how it really should work.
Energy was created to prevent users from clicking continously for all day, and instead to take a break or spend coins on energy restore.
On the technical level, continous ad viewing for longer periods does not generate any income, which means that if a user would click continously for a couple of hours, we would only get revenue from the first clicks, and all the other views would be ignored. This way with many people abusing it, we would quickly get out of money to pay out, and we definitely don't want that.
That's why we increased the price, to keep the system stable and provide more features Smiley

Think about MoneyClicker like a game where you need to invest your time and have a good strategy to come up with good results.

Also, we are working now on a new way to earn money and some new upgrades, it should be up soon!

and do not think that this is solved using more shorteners?

Currently paying sites
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: