Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 02:58:57 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money-Clicker.com - CLICKER MINING GAME | PASSIVE INCOME | UP TO $1/CLICK  (Read 2344 times)
fufufuwu
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

:)


View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:31:20 PM
 #161


Another two successful payouts! Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1534345137
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1534345137

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1534345137
Reply with quote  #2

1534345137
Report to moderator
arivolker
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 11
Merit: 0


View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:58:15 AM
 #162

https://i.imgur.com/csD1voE.png
Another two successful payouts! Smiley

It's my third payment..
Thank you Money Clicker,
You're So legit site
rafolon
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 542
Merit: 250


View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:43:07 AM
 #163

I suggest I can transfer partial amounts to the total balance. Another question is if the hidden codes are active and what is there to look for, an icon?

BITS2U, 135% profit 12 Months, 8$ free , two years paying
CRYPTOMININGFARM, 4 years paying, 50 GH/S free ||| BITGANANCIAS, all faucets just a click
fufufuwu
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

:)


View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:31:35 AM
 #164

I suggest I can transfer partial amounts to the total balance. Another question is if the hidden codes are active and what is there to look for, an icon?

Partial amounts to the total balance? What do you mean?
Codes are always active until you use them, sometimes you may not meet specific requirements for them. Just look for the codes themselves. We will start making more of them soon.


We improved our main page!
Please tell us if you like it! We worked really hard and got suggestions from experts, that helped us in making the site more attractive. Smiley
Next thing that we will improve is going to be in-game stuff, we are going to add a lot of graphics and design improvements, so the website will look like a real actual game!
rafolon
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 542
Merit: 250


View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:11:05 AM
 #165

I suggest I can transfer partial amounts to the total balance. Another question is if the hidden codes are active and what is there to look for, an icon?

Partial amounts to the total balance? What do you mean?
Codes are always active until you use them, sometimes you may not meet specific requirements for them. Just look for the codes themselves. We will start making more of them soon.


We improved our main page!
Please tell us if you like it! We worked really hard and got suggestions from experts, that helped us in making the site more attractive. Smiley
Next thing that we will improve is going to be in-game stuff, we are going to add a lot of graphics and design improvements, so the website will look like a real actual game!

I have 2000 mcc and I want transfer 1000 to converted balance, now I cant do this.
In Mobile, text menu is too little.

BITS2U, 135% profit 12 Months, 8$ free , two years paying
CRYPTOMININGFARM, 4 years paying, 50 GH/S free ||| BITGANANCIAS, all faucets just a click
fufufuwu
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

:)


View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:41:27 PM
 #166

We hit 1000 users and 60k Satoshi paid out! Smiley
Don't wait, register right now using the Bitcointalk Promo Link to get a $0.10 bonus!
ConTraX
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 150
Merit: 10


View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:41:01 PM
 #167

I think the current features are good to attract users but aren't good enough to make them continue using this site. If you see the global ranking you will find the truth. There exist 11000 MCC (0.011$) earners in top 50 list though it's going to be a month you have launched this site. I don't know there may be something you need to change.  Undecided

I personally have a suggestion for you. I think the daily 'Free Roll' is almost useless. People are claiming from here once a day and getting only 1-7 MCC (most of the time) which is actually not attractive. I know it's a captcha free roll, you are not getting any benefit from this. But instead having such option, I suggest you to add link shortners here also to increase the amount of MCC people can claim. The system will work like this - If someone claim and skip shortner, he/she will either get fully MCC or get cash with less MCC. If it's cash then it will directly be added to 'Converted Balance'. Even you can reduce the claim time from 24 hours if possible. In short, it will work like a faucet and reaching withdrawal target will also be easier (depending on how much you are allowing to claim per day).

Please read this and share your opinion.  Smiley

fufufuwu
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

:)


View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:06:21 PM
 #168

I think the current features are good to attract users but aren't good enough to make them continue using this site. If you see the global ranking you will find the truth. There exist 11000 MCC (0.011$) earners in top 50 list though it's going to be a month you have launched this site. I don't know there may be something you need to change.  Undecided

I personally have a suggestion for you. I think the daily 'Free Roll' is almost useless. People are claiming from here once a day and getting only 1-7 MCC (most of the time) which is actually not attractive. I know it's a captcha free roll, you are not getting any benefit from this. But instead having such option, I suggest you to add link shortners here also to increase the amount of MCC people can claim. The system will work like this - If someone claim and skip shortner, he/she will either get fully MCC or get cash with less MCC. If it's cash then it will directly be added to 'Converted Balance'. Even you can reduce the claim time from 24 hours if possible. In short, it will work like a faucet and reaching withdrawal target will also be easier (depending on how much you are allowing to claim per day).

Please read this and share your opinion.  Smiley

Thank you very much for your opinion - it's very good to hear what the players want to change.
Your idea is really good as it would increase website's activity and people would benefit more, though we are afraid that making a quick faucet system in the game would be people not use the site with it's main concept, as in mining. Possible solution for this would be limiting the amount of daily shorteners for MCC directly, so people would go back to the mining and possibly spend the earned MCC on better upgrades.
Sadly it is noticeable that people are losing interest after a couple of clicks, and we don't want it to happen Undecided

We are up for suggestions from the players and we'll do everything to make the service as good as possible.
Should we also add some gambling like dice or lottery? Would it make the game more interesting?
ConTraX
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 150
Merit: 10


View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:21:35 AM
 #169

Glad to hear you liked my idea. Here is several more ideas -
1. Yes, gambling can be good idea. Many people like this. But the games need to be good enough. For lottery, it will be weekly(mainly), daily(for decent no. of regular users), hourly(only if you get many active users). People will receive 1 free lottery for every 2,5 or 10 claims in caves (your choice), 1 for every 1000 hashes (or your choice) mining, or buy lottery.

2. About Free Roll - You can associate it with level up. For beginners e.g. level 1-3, they can claim highest times (your choice like 15/20/24 times a day). Each claim will give some xp. They will get Cash+MCC but it will be lower. If they level up higher, the reward will be increased and no. of claim decreased.

3. If you think the Free Roll will be complicated like this, then introduce 'Daily Bonus'/'Loyalty Bonus'. I think I don't need to explain this.Wink Reward will be in MCC/Cash.(Cryptomininggame is a good example for this). Even you can have both these features.

4. About CPU Mining - It's currently upgrade based but the initial rate is very low. As you have said, "Sadly it is noticeable that people are losing interest after a couple of clicks, and we don't want it to happen", how can you expect people to use miner? You should rethink about it. I suggest to add Cash+MCC
here also. Cash may be fixed, MCC will be upgraded like now.

5. Have a facebook group and promote your site. Have weekly promo codes (valid till 24 hours), arrange contests like referral contest, most claim(improving current one), most hashes mined etc.

6. Unlimited offline miners can be bad later. Few high level people can abuse it later if they want. I think you should reconstruct this section (not necessary right now).

7. Add multicoins payout to faucethub (If possible).

These are completely my thinking. Others may or may not agree. But these are the things I think you can work on. Smiley

fufufuwu
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

:)


View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:34:39 AM
 #170

Glad to hear you liked my idea. Here is several more ideas -
1. Yes, gambling can be good idea. Many people like this. But the games need to be good enough. For lottery, it will be weekly(mainly), daily(for decent no. of regular users), hourly(only if you get many active users). People will receive 1 free lottery for every 2,5 or 10 claims in caves (your choice), 1 for every 1000 hashes (or your choice) mining, or buy lottery.

2. About Free Roll - You can associate it with level up. For beginners e.g. level 1-3, they can claim highest times (your choice like 15/20/24 times a day). Each claim will give some xp. They will get Cash+MCC but it will be lower. If they level up higher, the reward will be increased and no. of claim decreased.

3. If you think the Free Roll will be complicated like this, then introduce 'Daily Bonus'/'Loyalty Bonus'. I think I don't need to explain this.Wink Reward will be in MCC/Cash.(Cryptomininggame is a good example for this). Even you can have both these features.

4. About CPU Mining - It's currently upgrade based but the initial rate is very low. As you have said, "Sadly it is noticeable that people are losing interest after a couple of clicks, and we don't want it to happen", how can you expect people to use miner? You should rethink about it. I suggest to add Cash+MCC
here also. Cash may be fixed, MCC will be upgraded like now.

5. Have a facebook group and promote your site. Have weekly promo codes (valid till 24 hours), arrange contests like referral contest, most claim(improving current one), most hashes mined etc.

6. Unlimited offline miners can be bad later. Few high level people can abuse it later if they want. I think you should reconstruct this section (not necessary right now).

7. Add multicoins payout to faucethub (If possible).

These are completely my thinking. Others may or may not agree. But these are the things I think you can work on. Smiley

Thank you very much for your feedback! It is greatly appreciated and we will start making these changes soon. Smiley
HangOn
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:08:47 PM
 #171

Hey admin,

i don't received joining bonus

Here is my username --》》 Newbiee

Thanks Smiley

15 Satoshi every 1 Min http://myawesomefaucet.club
fufufuwu
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

:)


View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:09:58 PM
 #172

Hey admin,

i don't received joining bonus

Here is my username --》》 Newbiee

Thanks Smiley

Hello, did you register from the Bitcointalk link posted above, or from the link on the main post?
HangOn
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:26:25 AM
 #173

Hey admin,

i don't received joining bonus

Here is my username --》》 Newbiee

Thanks Smiley

Hello, did you register from the Bitcointalk link posted above, or from the link on the main post?
actually i use main post link for registration Tongue

Btw got my bonus Cheesy

Thanks Smiley

15 Satoshi every 1 Min http://myawesomefaucet.club
black_wulf
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 147
Merit: 100


View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:23:06 PM
 #174

Hey,

how are the drop chances calculated?
if i count all % in my mine I get over 131% which would mean that there is always a drop.
bitcoinniels
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 100


View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:51:40 AM
 #175

cool concept, i like it but the earnings are waaaay too low.
Some faucets pay upto $0.001 per claim, I have web mined and used ur site now for a couple days and only earned $0.00029 total..
Its not worth the time you have to put into it, you'd have to play a lot to get upto diamonds and then you'd earn some but without that not worth it.


regards

fufufuwu
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

:)


View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:18:08 AM
 #176

Hey,

how are the drop chances calculated?
if i count all % in my mine I get over 131% which would mean that there is always a drop.


Chances are not 100% drop so this is not split for each resource. If there is a (for example) 70% chance for Stone and 40% chance for Coal, the total is not 110%, but the chances are individual. Smiley


cool concept, i like it but the earnings are waaaay too low.
Some faucets pay upto $0.001 per claim, I have web mined and used ur site now for a couple days and only earned $0.00029 total..
Its not worth the time you have to put into it, you'd have to play a lot to get upto diamonds and then you'd earn some but without that not worth it.


regards

Thank you for your feedback, well this is a site for long-time earning, people who invested time already got a lot of payouts Smiley
However, we are preparing a new faucet dedicated for big and instant earnings, so stay tuned!  Wink
abzy
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 64
Merit: 1


View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:27:04 AM
Merited by black_wulf (1)
 #177

Hey,

how are the drop chances calculated?
if i count all % in my mine I get over 131% which would mean that there is always a drop.


Chances are not 100% drop so this is not split for each resource. If there is a (for example) 70% chance for Stone and 40% chance for Coal, the total is not 110%, but the chances are individual. Smiley


Your answer in not much clear to me. I guess you mean something as follows.

Let's keep your example: only two available drops, Stone with 70% chance and Coal with 40%. When I click the Mine button, I have the same chance of mining Stone or Coal. If I mine Stone I have 70% chance of finding it (and 30% of finding nothing); if I mine Coal I have 40% chance of finding it (and 60% of finding nothing).

Is my interpretation correct? If not, could you please explain the right one?

Another related question. Precisely, how are the chances affected by drop rate upgrades?

 
black_wulf
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 147
Merit: 100


View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:35:36 PM
 #178

Another small thing,

Could you add a function to sell autominer?

The Energycost multiplayer for every level up is very high could you maybe change it, or balance of the caves?
fufufuwu
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

:)


View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:16:23 AM
 #179

Hey,

how are the drop chances calculated?
if i count all % in my mine I get over 131% which would mean that there is always a drop.


Chances are not 100% drop so this is not split for each resource. If there is a (for example) 70% chance for Stone and 40% chance for Coal, the total is not 110%, but the chances are individual. Smiley


Your answer in not much clear to me. I guess you mean something as follows.

Let's keep your example: only two available drops, Stone with 70% chance and Coal with 40%. When I click the Mine button, I have the same chance of mining Stone or Coal. If I mine Stone I have 70% chance of finding it (and 30% of finding nothing); if I mine Coal I have 40% chance of finding it (and 60% of finding nothing).

Is my interpretation correct? If not, could you please explain the right one?

Another related question. Precisely, how are the chances affected by drop rate upgrades?

 

Let's say for example that the mining system is a random number between 1 and 100. For a 70% chance of getting Stone, you need to roll between 1 and 70. For a 40% chance of getting Coal, you need to roll between 1 and 40. This way you have a 70% chance of getting Stone and 40% chance of getting Coal. If you roll more than 70 you will get nothing.

Please take note that these are example values and the mining system works in a slightly different way, however this is the closest and easiest explaination.

Drop rate upgrades changes the number range of a certain material so it's easier to obtain.

Another small thing,

Could you add a function to sell autominer?

The Energycost multiplayer for every level up is very high could you maybe change it, or balance of the caves?

Once you purchase something, you cannot sell it back.
The energy cost is based on the player's level and will gradually increase in cost as you move forward into the game.



We apologize for the lack of response lately, we are on a little break for this week and on next week we will go 100% back to our service with new things for the game. Wink
draKaris
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1
Merit: 0


View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:23:43 PM
 #180

i dont get it i have some refs and i used the ref link on my site but i odnt get any bonus wtf is that wihtout the bonus no 1 will really paly this game im on lev 11 and the payings are bad till now werll without refs boni and aktiv refs this site is wast of time if the game dotn get some imporvents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!