Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎  (Read 4732 times)
MahumI

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:47:03 PM

I noticed an ICO review saying CLOUDFISH has the biggest competitors in the industry, how do you stand out?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cloudfishico (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

How about a TL;DR explanation of the project?

Thanks for your comment and for your interest in CloudFish.

At CloudFish, we are building a data security platform that secures digital assets stored in the cloud, by using block-chain technology. The product provides a distributed security mechanism that enables companies and individual users to secure their documents, emails, pictures, crypto-currencies and wallet keys by leveraging the block-chain technology.

You can take a look at our white paper at www.cloud-fish.io

If you have further questions, we will be happy to answer that.
cloudfishico (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

hello sir, sorry i want to give a little criticism of suggestion from this trull inil, i really do not understand the purpose of the real project and i do not know mission and vision.
how this project works without its roadmap, and clear information.
I have little advice on this project, just ask for a full update of its information and create an interesting scheme so that everyone can understand the purpose and vision-mission of this project, with so many interested investors and want to join this project, because the success of the project comes from many his support of investors and the way the team work

Thanks for your comment.

The project charter, the product we are developing, the roadmap, the release schedule and the team are all mentioned on our ICO web site www.cloud-fish.io

CloudFish is an Atlanta based startup affiliated with US's top-tier engineering university, the Georgia Institute of Technology's ATDC Accelerate program.

Please take a look at our white paper for our company and the product and if yo have any questions we will be very happy to answer that.

Once again we thank you for your interest in CloudFish and we hope this answers your question.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:57:16 PM

Hello mgr,
Is this project alive or dead. I registered for  both twitter and Face book campaign till now my name is not yet reflected on the spread sheet. Pls reply so that let me know whether to continue or stop the promotion.
cloudfishico (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:01:23 PM

Also are you using some kind of industry standard encryption libraries or your own proprietary encryption algorithms ?

CloudFish developed an innovative approach to provide cloud security using the block chain technology. Unlike the cloud security solutions currently available in the market, CloudFish invented a blockchain based approach that splits the encryption key into fragments and store it on blockchain. This makes it virtually impossible for a hacker to steal the encryption key and unlock an encrypted document. The algorithm that dynamically splits and re-constructs the encryption key from blockchain is CloudFish's own intellectual property. However, for the actual encryption of the digital assets, we use the industry standard AES 256-bit encryption libraries.

In order to maintain a complete visibility into our technology and maintain our technological edge in the cloud security space, we plan to get our solution audited by a third party security consulting firm and publish the audit results on our web site for our customers and partners to review. This auditing will align with the release schedule of our product.
cloudfishico (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

Hello mgr,
Is this project alive or dead. I registered for  both twitter and Face book campaign till now my name is not yet reflected on the spread sheet. Pls reply so that let me know whether to continue or stop the promotion.

We update the worksheet over the weekend. Please email any question you have, to info@cloud-fish.com if you have any questions and we will be happy to address your questions.
cloudfishico (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:06:06 PM

Sounds like a great technology. Using artificial based network intrusion detection and security. Can you please explain what kind of encryption protocol you are using in your product ?

We already answered this question in the thread but will be happy to reply to your specific question.

CloudFish developed an innovative approach to provide cloud security using the block chain technology. Unlike the cloud security solutions currently available in the market, CloudFish invented a blockchain based approach that splits the encryption key into fragments and store it on blockchain. This makes it virtually impossible for a hacker to steal the encryption key and unlock an encrypted document. The algorithm that dynamically splits and re-constructs the encryption key from blockchain is CloudFish's own intellectual property. However, for the actual encryption of the digital assets, we use the industry standard AES 256-bit encryption libraries.

duyetbng

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:11:51 PM

Good news for businessmen. They needed it the most.
cloudfishico (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

Nightmare for the hackers. It is quite impossible to steal information where there is Cloudfish.

That's true. Our unique technology to dynamically split and re-construct encryption keys using blockchain, provides a solid security mechanism for enterprises to secure the digital assets.

The core technology we developed, our team with years of experience in large Fortune 500 technology firms and our affiliation with Georgia Tech's ATDC program put us in a very strong position to build a solid cloud security product that addresses the industry needs.
cloudfishico (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

Good news for businessmen. They needed it the most.

True. Not only for businesses but we also plan to release a consumer version of our product in the first quarter of 2019. The consumer version will have limited features compared to the enterprise version, but it will offer a secured and less-expensive solution to the individual users who want to secure their digital assets in the cloud.
cloudfishico (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

Cloud security is certainly a very hot area. How does your product distinguish from the competitors you mentioned in your white paper ?

That's true. Cloud security is one of the fastest growing areas in the enterprise software industry. We have published in our white paper, some abstract of quotes from some renowned industry research firms like Gartner and IDC.

We have also listed some of our key competitors in the cloud security area. Our competitors are doing fantastic financially because the cloud security area itself is too hot. However, the blockchain-based cloud security technology that CloudFish developed clearly distinguishes us from our competitors.

With the new and innovative technology that CloudFish uses which is validated by industry and academy experts, puts our product in a unique quadrant.

Our investors should also appreciate the thorough market research we have done, the rigorous competitive analysis and the clear comparison of our technology with the rest of the players in cloud security that we have published in our white paper.

cloudfishico (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

I reviewed your white paper. Seems like a very innovative approach to store security keys in block chain.  What happens if the user forgets their password. How will you reconstruct the encryption keys from block chain ?

We plan to implement a multi-factor authentication to reconstruct keys, if the user forgets the password.
Uikjuysd

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:28:29 PM

Cloudfish is very innovative. My company is totally satisfied with it.
cloudfishico (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

New name in the digital security world. Kindly name the compliance certifications you have earned.

Our encryption mechanism is built using the the industry standard AES 256-bit encryption. The key split and re-construction algorithm is CloudFish's proprietary.

Please check the following link for the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s publication on AES.
https://csrc.nist.gov/csrc/media/publications/fips/197/final/documents/fips-197.pdf

The company plans to get its technology and platform audited by an independent technology audit firm and make the audit reports and certificates available to its customers for review through the company’s web site.

The company is also in the process of receiving HIPAA compliance certification for its security platform.

And last but not least, you can check our affiliation with Georgia Institute of Technology’s ATDC Accelerate program. The company’s ATDC membership and our close relationship with Georgia Tech attaches a solid credibility to the company and the technology we developed. Please check the following web site for Georgia Tech’s ATDC program and its member companies’ portfolio.
https://innovate.gatech.edu/programs/advanced-technology-development-center-atdc/

cloudfishico (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:42:40 PM

Cloudfish is very innovative. My company is totally satisfied with it.

Thank you. We appreciate your compliment.
Suyhdfg

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

Cloud security is certainly a very hot area. How does your product distinguish from the competitors you mentioned in your white paper ?
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:42:29 AM

Decomposing the encryption key into millions of segments and distributing it to the blockchain is a very creative idea, which is very helpful in protecting our information from being stolen.
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:22:00 AM

the platform that is used for data security for companies or individuals. this is very helpful, seen now there is a lot of data leaks in a company, I hope this project can minimize it. this projects should be supported because i believe that the project has interesting concept who it is different from others.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
yaazcryptos

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

It looks innovative and promising. cloud storage is becoming more and more popular.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:34:23 AM

it's a beautiful and different project. I like the web page and the cute page. I hope it's a successful project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: