Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what you should do crisis time in trading ?  (Read 2277 times)
financialgoal

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:17:39 PM

in this state of crisis and also we have a lot of patience, as well as this situation we make the moment to find and buy quality altcoin coins with our reserve money, in lieu of our future losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:23:08 AM

I do not dare to trade when the crisis hit the crypto, I can only wait until the price really goes down and buys as much as possible when it then holds it until the market starts to improve
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

in a falling market situation I can not do too much and just be patient and try to calm down and believe that the market situation will recover. at least do some research to be able to know the latest information about the market.

JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

Crisis Time The best way we maintain a profit is to hold on to your patience. So hold the altcoin to the end. As you see today altcoin prices rise again.
Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

First of i stay calm and try my best to lessen my emotions because it may make you do trades that you mentally know will not benefit you and you will loose.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Don't put all your money on trading because you will end nothing specially if you do not know you are doing in trading, do not be frustrated if price down as long as you are holding potential coin, keep holding,just wait until you it rise.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?

Since crypto is unstable , there are really shaky instances in our trading journey that might let us feel hopeless and doubtful. However, it is really the perfectbtime for us to hold and just wait for the perfect timing. Panicking won't help us for better but would just ruin our trading journey.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
In trading the key points to success are patience and holding, Cryptoworld is full of risks and nobody can ever reach on its peaks without experiencing the losses.. So in a sitution of crisis you should just hold your assets and wait for the right time with patience.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

The best thing that you can do in crisis time in trading is to hold your coins to be safe and also to buy new ones with a lower price to be profitable also even if it is a crisis time in trading business.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:02:01 PM

We need to accept losing is a part of trading , I would rather to call ie experiencing instead of loosing, We experience a lot , And we learn,Learning is one of the fundamental of winning .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:33:06 PM

Make a plan and stick to it. If you have no plan of course you are going to make bad decisions and feel anxious. But if you have a game plan you can execute it flawlessly.
I agree with this, there are many people that investing crypto currencies hoping for the best and while I am also expecting that the best scenario happens and to earn a lot of money with bitcoin and my investments in other coins, people need to have a plan just in case things do not go accordingly to what they were expecting that way when something unexpected happens they are not going to panic and take bad decisions.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

The best thing that you can do in crisis time in trading is to hold your coins to be safe and also to buy new ones with a lower price to be profitable also even if it is a crisis time in trading business.
That in my opinion is the least thing that a trader can do at the time of downfall. Obviously, if he will sell out his coin when the price is low, nobody can save him from loss and he will also lose a big opportunity of becoming rich. The right action that a trader is obliged to take is buy more coins. It is always preferred to buy a coin at low rates and sell out when the rate grow really high.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:27:53 PM

When the market falls into crisis, what you should do is to do nothing at this moment, the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, so to be able to trade successfully and not be. At the moment, the market is in a strong downtrend, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly falling. Please wait for the market to stabilize again to be able to start trading again.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

The market is showing signs of severe crisis from late 2017 when bitcoin price reached $ 19800. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and there is a time when it's down to more than $ 70 in value, so I'd say you should start withdrawing from the market and if trading is profitable should draw usd immediately.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

In crisis time, the most important thing that everyone need to do is keep their emotion as usual Smiley. At that time, a lot of people often feel nervous that why that made a lot of wrong decisions and lost so much money. Beside controlling emotion, if they don't think that they're good enough to earn money at crisis time I think holding is the best option Smiley

In crisis times, try to trade and invest less.  Better go on holding the cryptocurrency for a long time. Get a mining farm, and have an income from it. Go on to deal with Bounties and earn there a lot.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

stop watching my ballance is one of my way to survive from crisis
coz whenever i saw my ballance i feel frustated
we can't do anything except watch and wait
Keep HODL
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

For sure this should be integrated in the investment plan before taking any step to do on this field
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

Usually during a crisis, I like to buy a coin. But for this purpose it is necessary to understand that always there has to be Fiat for purchase at low prices.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

If you have bought into a decent project with active development just stop looking at the price for a few months. Most traders are idiots and panic sell at low prices while whales and smart traders accumulate cheap alts at the bottom. A loss is only temporary until you have made the trade.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:46:51 PM

at the crises time we should nt act panic and sell those coins we should analysis the news and check the right movement for exist strategy that is golden rule for every crypto holders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: