Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform  (Read 2252 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

Stockchain is collecting data to find information easily.if joining here will get 20% bonus so what will be the contribution & also its bonus amount?When wilk be pre sale end.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:36:29 PM

it seems this one is going to help with tarding alot i mean i can do alot with their comparison features here and i hope we will be getting a bounty program
You are right, with this platform it is possible compare very convenient list of necessary interesting you to you cryptocurrencys, information on coins themselves itself and of their rate including.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
winchester95

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:39:56 PM

Seems like a well rounded project and the team seems to be promissing. Joined the Airdrop. Good luck to everyone!
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:00:13 PM

The project very interesting and the team looks promising. The airdrop campaign is very profitable for us ,i just joined it but if you think to launch any bounty programme?...beacause it will helps you to increase thw popularity of project and attract more and more investeros.
Let's just wait for some update about the bounty campaign of StockChain. I agree with you that this is somehow an interesting project with how the team is currently doing. With the help of adding bounty campaign, it will really help a lot to make this project gain more people to support its development.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

Seems like a well rounded project and the team seems to be promissing. Joined the Airdrop. Good luck to everyone!
Planning in joining the Airdrop today. Cheesy StockChain platform will really help a lot in the field where it's focused on. If the team can implement, developed, and make it more a reliable and trustworthy platform, there's no doubt that it can be popular sooner or later.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

I'm interested in when the pre-sale begins? And yet, it seems to me that 10% bonus is quite small. What other benefits can we get from investing in your project?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:41:53 PM

Planning in joining the Airdrop today. Cheesy StockChain platform will really help a lot in the field where it's focused on. If the team can implement, developed, and make it more a reliable and trustworthy platform, there's no doubt that it can be popular sooner or later.
Agree. Bounty campaigns are really proven in getting a project more popular. Advertising this one doesn't require hard selling because it is an interesting project. As long as the team continues to be dedicated in this one, Im sure that they be successful soon.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:10:15 PM

The project very interesting and the team looks promising. The airdrop campaign is very profitable for us ,i just joined it but if you think to launch any bounty programme?...beacause it will helps you to increase thw popularity of project and attract more and more investeros.

The project surely looks interesting, It'd good to see these project with nice ideas in the crypto world. I've joined the airdrop too. Let's see how the project does in the market
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

Agree. Bounty campaigns are really proven in getting a project more popular. Advertising this one doesn't require hard selling because it is an interesting project. As long as the team continues to be dedicated in this one, Im sure that they be successful soon.
The project is really nice. A new exchange that will be released. Even in bounty or airdrop you can get benefits and also help the project to raise funds. I'm going to follow and invest here.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:18:09 PM

The project is really nice. A new exchange that will be released. Even in bounty or airdrop you can get benefits and also help the project to raise funds. I'm going to follow and invest here.

Yeah as we hope for the good of this project here in the crypto currency community. I also appreciate that it was designed to be a central platform to connect all the exchange data and information across the entire cryptocurrency community.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:39:32 PM

On your official website, Pre-sale has finished and Total raised amount: 5000 ETH !
is that really true ?! I think you should fix that if you meant that 5000 ETH is the amount that you aim to collect and not amount of ether that already raised !
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:42:38 PM

Apparently the pre-sale is over and sold out 5000 ETH in a few days? Impressive in the current climate and very little marketing  Smiley

wow, pre-sale is announced on 16th and sold out till 18th ?   And how can they proof this ?   Cool

I just joined the airdrop and seems really rare ;  just 5 tokens, if you just join ... and ref earnings as usual ...

But the benefits of this exchange looks good. I am gonna follow and wait for the bounty campaign.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:02:49 AM

Apparently the pre-sale is over and sold out 5000 ETH in a few days? Impressive in the current climate and very little marketing  Smiley

I visited the site and yeah the pre-sale is over.  So I compute its more than 2 Million dollars in just a day? I dunno what kind of promotions the team  STOCKCHAIN SCC do. But anyway Good Work!

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:33:36 AM

I use a similar platform, and I like that there will be an alternative, maybe the interface will be more convenient

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Inskchen

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:57:44 AM

Very interesting project, which has already collected 5000 airways, but I did not see the reference to the smart contract. If possible, give me a link.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:11:44 AM

wow, pre-sale is announced on 16th and sold out till 18th ?   And how can they proof this ?   Cool

I just joined the airdrop and seems really rare ;  just 5 tokens, if you just join ... and ref earnings as usual ...

But the benefits of this exchange looks good. I am gonna follow and wait for the bounty campaign.
sell it all for two days? it's excellent, but no evidence is provided I will not think. I'll have to take my word for it
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:12:46 AM

Stockchain is an interesting project. I would like to understand about this project before putting some investments.
Doctor-Coin

Merit: 114

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:30:02 AM

well, I was first excited, but did not checked the website clearly. Today as I read about the founder and other members in the website, I realise that, non of them has a linkedin account or other social media account to get interact.

Would you please tell us, why we can not contact the team members?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

I really like any infrastructure project, the more such projects, the more spread the crypt becomes and fewer opportunities for manipulation.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:35:44 AM

I read about their whitepaper and it makes me interrsted about this project. Blockchain with real-time qoutation will really help all members to monitor their tokens or coins instantly. Hope this will be successful.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: