Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:52:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform  (Read 2246 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

airdrop link didn´t function, clear sign for a scam.....avoid!
Thanks for the heads up bud. I would like to see how the admins will respond to your accusations.

Are you sure? Maybe there is wrong with your process? I already joined the airdrop and already receive my 5 tokens. Airdrop is good but with only small amount of free tokens and must refer more to earn more.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

interesting projects you may need to add a pictorial roadmap to make it easier to understand.

Yes, Also a good video presentation of how the project really works will surely help the marketing and advertising of this project. Or maybe a flow chart about the project processes.

gagak

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

I see many negative comments about this project, dev should explain this project clearly so there is no doubt for investors
The number of negative comments that cornered the project does not mean that StockChain is a project that can not develop. Even , I think every project needs input from the participants to make this project more advanced and successful. All we have to do now is support StockChain and provide positive suggestions for project success.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

interesting projects you may need to add a pictorial roadmap to make it easier to understand.

Yes, Also a good video presentation of how the project really works will surely help the marketing and advertising of this project. Or maybe a flow chart about the project processes.

Video presentation is better than just poster ads. If the team makes the video presentation more interesting then it would be probably their best way to advertise the project.
PleaseSignTheMessage

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:11:08 PM

Video presentation is better than just poster ads. If the team makes the video presentation more interesting then it would be probably their best way to advertise the project.
I would individually always prefer a video presentation instead of reading the complete whitepaper as it really takes a long time and a video presentation can really clear all of our doubts in a short time which is affordable.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

I would individually always prefer a video presentation instead of reading the complete whitepaper as it really takes a long time and a video presentation can really clear all of our doubts in a short time which is affordable.
In our digital technology era Visual presentations really help us to save time and understand the purpose in a easy way which will even help us to remember very easily, it really helps for all the supporters even to directly share the video with the investors while approaching them.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

I see many negative comments about this project, dev should explain this project clearly so there is no doubt for investors
Is just starting and dev are yet to pickup from there my suggestion here is to join the airdrop and then wait and see what features and upgrades they announce yet because am sure there will such things are coming soon

cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

Is just starting and dev are yet to pickup from there my suggestion here is to join the airdrop and then wait and see what features and upgrades they announce yet because am sure there will such things are coming soon
A number of peoples might have joined the airdrop and i am sure that in future more and more poeples will join the team and also a good amount of investors will get over this project soon so we can expect a better future of stockchain.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

A number of peoples might have joined the airdrop and i am sure that in future more and more poeples will join the team and also a good amount of investors will get over this project soon so we can expect a better future of stockchain.
A airdrop actually always proves out to be effective in terms of gathering investors and also i am sure that due to the airdrop, this project is getting good amount of investors. Thats indeed great and will stabilise the future of the project soon.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:18:42 PM

Most of the people are visual nowadays. A concept can be better understood if it shown and explained through visual presentations. The latter is commonly used in advertising because of its effectiveness.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

airdrop link didn´t function, clear sign for a scam.....avoid!
Thanks for the heads up bud. I would like to see how the admins will respond to your accusations.

Are you sure? Maybe there is wrong with your process? I already joined the airdrop and already receive my 5 tokens. Airdrop is good but with only small amount of free tokens and must refer more to earn more.
You can’t be sure just by a malfunctioning link on the thread. The airdrop link is fully functional, and has gathered many people. Please think before you make allegations.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

Very good,  exchange with airdrop, as a rule the stock exchanges are excellent projects and get from them airdrop, this means getting real money.
All serious airdrop give as a result real money. Just some project appears in serious scales, and some to a lesser extent and as a result have no popularity. But you have correctly noticed that projects which have the own websites and furthermore with orientation of exchange have excellent potential.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:53:13 PM

and where is your roadmap? add a roadmap to make this project look more interesting and many participants join.
Definitely. If they have a roadmap, they will give an image for those who wanted to know better about the future of the project.

They don't just need any roadmap they need a roadmap that they will follow. A ton of projects just make roadmaps and then never really honour those
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

A airdrop actually always proves out to be effective in terms of gathering investors and also i am sure that due to the airdrop, this project is getting good amount of investors. Thats indeed great and will stabilise the future of the project soon.
It will only be very effective if they already raised a lot of fund during their private sales if they have any, but if they will just use the airdrop to gain more attention then I think they will just make dumpers when they hit the exchange.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:13:40 PM

I really think that the marketing strategy of this project is up to the point. That's great.
Hoping that the strategy of the team for this platform will be implemented well so that everything will really be "up to the point" and less problem will be encountered. StockChain also needs more people to support the project to help its development.
Yes of the project impliments it faster than expected this can be a great project.
Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

In my opinion, a slightly strange set of goals. It will be interesting to see how the project will develop.
turkiman

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:18:29 PM

an interesting project with a clear idea and also the information conveyed does not confuse the reader to find out more about the sale of coins on this project, I see this project has a way of promotion that is with the airdrop program, hopefully achieve the target sales of coins

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

well, I was first excited, but did not checked the website clearly. Today as I read about the founder and other members in the website, I realise that, non of them has a linkedin account or other social media account to get interact.

Would you please tell us, why we can not contact the team members?

Yes, they need to add profiles link to check the team member. I checked their twitter account and  I found different advisors that are not exist on web page, guy called Salih SARIKAYA and another one called eLDee.
Wow, you already do the good research about their team. This is very useful information for us, who still have something is not clearly about this project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:18:01 PM

Have problem with Stockchain referral bounty at this time? When i submit my address have error is 500: Internal Server Error. Please fix it.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:55:27 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you the team did their best but if they present video more professionally then the video presentation will help them to gain more investors in future. The project has a great potential as well as a hardworking team to become hugely successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: