Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform  (Read 2246 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

Great thing to know that the StockChain community has so many people asking so much questions regarding this project. This not only shows a crowd alone but a bunch of people continuously asking for the StockChain information for them to understand much better the goal and concept of it for the whole crypto community. I hope thay this project will success in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

Great thing to know that the StockChain community has so many people asking so much questions regarding this project. This not only shows a crowd alone but a bunch of people continuously asking for the StockChain information for them to understand much better the goal and concept of it for the whole crypto community. I hope thay this project will success in the near future.
I guess they are just trying to understand what thus project is all about before investing. No doubt they will be convinced because this looks promising to me.
Mr.BiRoe

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:35:21 AM

I guess they are just trying to understand what thus project is all about before investing. No doubt they will be convinced because this looks promising to me.
I agree with you is they learn the project before the investment is correct
and the project is of great interest as well as investment is a successful project
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:37:59 AM

Is this week the last chance to receive the airdrop for the stock chain ICO? Because I received an email yesterday about that news. Maybe I will join later if I have time.
Yesterday, i try to do their referral airdrop, but have some problem with coding and website. But now everything is ok, it is less than 1 minutes for finish, so easy.
Today also i referred my friends successfully using the Airdrop referral program, it is better you can clear all your cache in your device from the beginning and give a retry, that would work successfully.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

Is this week the last chance to receive the airdrop for the stock chain ICO? Because I received an email yesterday about that news. Maybe I will join later if I have time.
I think so far there is the opportunity to use this chance to get free coins. The possibility of this possibility may not be

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

The project development will be very useful. I think a large percentage is interested in implementing this project
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

I think so far there is the opportunity to use this chance to get free coins. The possibility of this possibility may not be
Yes, indeed this is the last opportunity to participate in the airdrop project StockChain. Everyone should take this opportunity and get their tokens.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

It is very good that you can already participate in the project by participating in the airdrop and this is done very correctly by the team, I will now closely monitor the project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:51:29 AM

When im reading your ANN, i notice that they lack of creativity and and innovation. The teams need more effort to make this project successful. To make this project successful they need to gather more investors.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

After checking your website, I saw that the members and advisors don't have some sort of social media where we can look them up. I think that is important.
I agree with you. There is no information for the development team. This does not reflect very well on your reputation. Users need full information about the development team.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.

I guess, for now the questions and answers portion is not advisable as devs are busy developing the project. But id people will ask some questions that needs urgent response then I am sure devs will cater this.

Absolutely, they were planning to do that. But for now lets just wait for their response since the team are very busy to improved the project. I'm sure that they are very willing to answer all the question we want know regarding the project. If all things were set everything will run smoothly like any other project in the market.
zevl194

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:48:36 AM

Your project sounds good, but why do not I see a white book listed above. Is this a lack of mercy?
Wish your project smoothly and successfully.
You probably have in in view of not whitebook, but whitepaper. It already is and was issued with start of the project without any delays and obashcheniye at once, you omazht to read and to examine in detail according to the link:
http://stockchain.co/img/StockChain_WhitePaper_EN.pdf
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

After checking your website, I saw that the members and advisors don't have some sort of social media where we can look them up. I think that is important.
I agree with you. There is no information for the development team. This does not reflect very well on your reputation. Users need full information about the development team.
Exactly. This plattform must provide some sort of information regarding the identities of the team and most importantly, their background work experienced. These things are really essentials inorder for the people to convinced that this project are good and worthy to invest.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

Exactly. This plattform must provide some sort of information regarding the identities of the team and most importantly, their background work experienced. These things are really essentials inorder for the people to convinced that this project are good and worthy to invest.

Yeah, because we know how important team profile information to the investors. They should never hesitate to share their teams profile so that there will be no problems with regards to their reputation.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

I think the admin needs to put their social media accounts of the development team so that the investors may able to look who develops the project. The investors may doubt on the project because they don't know who develops the platform.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

Yeah, because we know how important team profile information to the investors. They should never hesitate to share their teams profile so that there will be no problems with regards to their reputation.
Definitely. More information means more trust, if they give you a lot of information about the project or the team, you should have trust them.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

Definitely. More information means more trust, if they give you a lot of information about the project or the team, you should have trust them.
True! Transparency means everything for someone who is not familiar with a certain subject. Keep it that way guys and for sure you will get more subscribers.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

well the team has not even any contact possibilities by social media and some sheeps here started again to tell how wonderful this project is. I see many projects with good ideas but their team pics in website were completely fake.

Lots of things are wrong in that website. Pre-sale has finished and Total raised amount is 5000 ETH, how that could be possible for project that just put team pictures without profiles links.

I think this is a general problem for all ICOs. They can tell the investors any number they want, just to attract the sale of tokens. I think there must be a regulation like escrow for all ICOs, so that we know exactly the real amount of token sale.

The problem is there is no certain regulations in creating an ICO and this is why so many ICOs has been created everyday and they will do everything on attracting investors by offering some bonuses.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

You are right, this is really important in building trust from serious investors because this is one of so many things they will check first before making their investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

Investors have different preferences before investing in a project. Maybe some of them prefers to know first the team members but there are also investors that team members are not a big deal.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: