Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:20:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform  (Read 2253 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:29:48 PM

Yeah this project requires to gain more attention as there are soo many projects with somewhat same concept. Catchy banners, attractive interface and such things would really help the platform out.

Unfortunately, they have the same name with another project that is called stockchain global. but I am not sure if they are affiliated with them. That will be a bad reputation for this project if they are not because that will look like the name will be just a rip off. I hope they can do something about it.
Maybe realunch with a different name or just fix some logos and other things They just need to find things to fix the the round off
Yeah maybe a relaunch, I'll try to know the background of "stockchain global" and compare to this one. It may look bad because it's maybe a "rip off" but if the team is really sincere and doing well to developed StockChain into a reliable project, there's no reason to worry about.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

great team
what made you think so? You are already familiar with it on other projects and know how they will show themselves in the work?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:27:01 PM

Yeah this project requires to gain more attention as there are soo many projects with somewhat same concept. Catchy banners, attractive interface and such things would really help the platform out.

Unfortunately, they have the same name with another project that is called stockchain global. but I am not sure if they are affiliated with them. That will be a bad reputation for this project if they are not because that will look like the name will be just a rip off. I hope they can do something about it.

Really mate? Can you provide a link on the other name of this project. This is not good if they are the same. Well, I hope dev and the staff may take this issue since this project was just started. As this project aims to solve current issues of highly fragmented cryptocurrency and I'm hoping they will competitive enough.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:37:01 PM

great team
what made you think so? You are already familiar with it on other projects and know how they will show themselves in the work?
I think maybe he is looking for new projects and make spam post. Today i meet 2 member like him. Should he get banned for prohibited action like this.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

What is the cap aga8in?
10billion and u wan airdrop 5 coin....keep it to yourself
I am bettet off it

Lots of information is not clear on their website. However I think 10 million is just for a referral program, and you actually get 5 SECC first then you can earn 5 SECC for each referral. So it all depends on how many person you bring to their program.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

I tried to google the names Stockchain global and I found this: https://stockchainglobal.com/token-pre-sale/. Comparing this to the website of this thread's Stockchain: http://www.stockchain.co/, the founders are different, so I am guessing that they are separate companies with no affiliations at all. The admins here must post a disclaimer, indicating that they are not affiliated by Stockchain Global.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:55:39 PM

So you are launching a coin with a total supply of 20 Billion tokens and then you offer to people a rich airdrop of 5 tokens if they do things like inviting friends. Do people realize that even the effort of registering for this airdrop is totally underpaid, as 5 tokens out of 20 billion supply are likely to have a value of 1 or 2 satoshis, which is basically nothing?

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:10:26 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Yes, if the project team encourage more conversion in the bounty program than the project will get more interest from the community and also quality topics will be discussed. This will increase the support of the project and will give a clear view about the projects internal development to the investor.
Exactly. Before they decide to continue developed this plattform, they must concentrate in doing the bounty campaigns first inorder to gathered some possible supporters. And also, they must ensure that the bounty manager are always active in answering some questions regarding this project. In this way, probably they can attract investors and have a chanced to succeed.

Bounty isn't everything to spread the word about the project. Most important point is that they as the team get the message across in a very understandable way what their platform will look like and what it can do.
It is true that bounty campaings is not the only way to promote a project but bounty campaigns are really effective campaigns and help the project grow immensely. The project has a great potential and I think they should take every opportunity to promote the project so as to attract the investors towards it.

Bounty campaing use to be just a cheap way to promote your project if you don't have money to use paid services, however, after facebook, google ( include youtube ), instagram , twitter ( soon ) banned crypto ads, ICOs haven't more options and they need to have bounty program to promote their project on those platforms, because the only way to promote their project now on facebook for example is through people.

Most people still doesnt understand what facebook, snapchat ICO and cryptocurrency ban exactly means. You can still advertise in facebook groups and yes this advertisement form is also very efficient, because you advertised in cryptocurrency and ICO related ICO groups. The only thing you can not do is paid advertisement services by facebook.
paploo

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:59:54 AM

great project and a qualified and dedicated team. Registered for the airdrop. Good luck team
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:53:00 AM

Maybe realunch with a different name or just fix some logos and other things They just need to find things to fix the the round off
Yeah maybe a relaunch, I'll try to know the background of "stockchain global" and compare to this one. It may look bad because it's maybe a "rip off" but if the team is really sincere and doing well to developed StockChain into a reliable project, there's no reason to worry about.
I think that the two could be interlinked somehow. Or maybe the other company is not that popular. Either way its risky to have the same name. They could take this to court, which will be a huge problem for this platform.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:54:03 AM

A good idea is to get tokens on the airdrop, but on what other exchanges does the developer plan to place his coin?
I also do not know exactly what the current team is thinking, hopefully the best thing that the team and the developers are planning.
Team might be working on the challenges aiming on competitors and implementing the more advanced features with their new discovering through agile concepts and various functionalities to keep ourself a brandnew spark with new vision in the cryto era.
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

Hi friends!

StockChain is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/SCC
langlamobile

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

Airdrop only refer link, don't you think about making bounty campaign for someone can't get a friend to join the project.  Also, will you launch the app both for ios and android at the same time.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Demikain

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:25:53 AM

Interesting project! I’ll be following its development and implementation.
Have you heard about the "Membrana" project? The platform is provided by trust management + trading terminal for traders. In general, here is the project page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3119562.0
RiawanZ

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

this airdrop is very nice, not fake and token is quickly distributed
jilgardcesssyn

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

-.-
khalizan

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:56:10 AM

how long is the token distribution ? i already got my first 40 SCC then another 1000 SCC is still in my referral link..
Vanessa02

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

He joined the telegram, on Twitter, invited the referrals, but the balance was as good as zero
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Yes, if the project team encourage more conversion in the bounty program than the project will get more interest from the community and also quality topics will be discussed. This will increase the support of the project and will give a clear view about the projects internal development to the investor.
Exactly. Before they decide to continue developed this plattform, they must concentrate in doing the bounty campaigns first inorder to gathered some possible supporters. And also, they must ensure that the bounty manager are always active in answering some questions regarding this project. In this way, probably they can attract investors and have a chanced to succeed.

Bounty isn't everything to spread the word about the project. Most important point is that they as the team get the message across in a very understandable way what their platform will look like and what it can do.
It is true that bounty campaings is not the only way to promote a project but bounty campaigns are really effective campaigns and help the project grow immensely. The project has a great potential and I think they should take every opportunity to promote the project so as to attract the investors towards it.

Sure but it is not so easy to find a balance between investors' interests and bounty people rewards. If you pay too much you don't really know how much it contributed to the ICO success and you might give away a lot of free tokens which in turn can create selling pressure later on.

SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

Very promissing project! It deserves attention.

This might be the case for StockChain but I can tell you that your comment deservers no attention whatsoever. Please stop posting crap. Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: