Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:34:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODLERS are preventing prices going down further  (Read 701 times)
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:12:04 AM

it seems that these are the level where prices are not going to dump further downwards.... thanks to hodlers...
Actually it's also depend on the project it self. The coin will not have value if no one want to buy it or you can't do anything with those coins. If the project of those coin is still runs good then the price will not down. But the holders are also have important role in price stabilization of thoSe coin.

Yeah holders really play and help stabilization of some coins. Massive dumping of coins gives panic to investors how ever good your project is. This happens a lot when payments from bounties are unloaded into the market and all you can see is sell orders becoming lower, really kills the coins.

Of course, holders are the most supportive of a certain project. When someone hold,  the supplies becomes limited and prices will stabilizes or become expensive. Holders  has big  roles and I do believe they should be rewarded Smiley like what happens to ethereum, they have free tokens to holders. Also it is automatic to POS holders, they het rewarded as an interest if hold for a certain time.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:16:07 AM

HODLERS doesn't want to get their profit below their expected price. Like in bitcoin, we've seen it moved up rapidly and it reached ATH. By the time it went down further, there's no other reason for a HODLER to sell at the bottom so everyone is holding now. And also thanks to those whales who are preventing the further dip because they are the ones that is giving big impact to the market.

Yes agree
but all that requires knowledge and experience is very populous in order to avoid the panic as it happens today.
the market is currently unstable, even tends to fall. but with the knowledge one can overcome the deep losses.
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

The most important thing is not to leave the big players who are buying everything in a row. Then perhaps we will be expected to collapse, as others begin to sell after them.            
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

Actually, all the holders do not want the price to drop, but they can keep with their tokens, they need funds to keep that. So I think this is a signal that market will recover soon.

Right now the market are slowly recovering, the value of bitcoin and altcoins are slow increasingly. I still holding my token and wait for the price going to high. Hold is better than sell.
I also think that the market will soon begin to recover, I keep the tokens until the market grows in price. To keep the tokens long, you need to have a good nervous system looking at how the market is behaving unstable. I'm sometimes very worried about whether my investments will bring profit
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

Actually, all the holders do not want the price to drop, but they can keep with their tokens, they need funds to keep that. So I think this is a signal that market will recover soon.

Right now the market are slowly recovering, the value of bitcoin and altcoins are slow increasingly. I still holding my token and wait for the price going to high. Hold is better than sell.
I also think that the market will soon begin to recover, I keep the tokens until the market grows in price. To keep the tokens long, you need to have a good nervous system looking at how the market is behaving unstable. I'm sometimes very worried about whether my investments will bring profit
Holding token is so risky, make it sure that the developer of the token and their team is was always active via joining telegram group. Unlike holding trusted coins like bitcoin and those top 5 altcoins. Yes, holding is something you find a perfect time to have a huge profit, so waiting a right time is a good decision at the same time we will help to down price in the market.
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

yes, it is very low right now and token holders are preventing prices from falling further
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

Of course when a good population of holders don't avail their coins for sale, the supply is limited hence the prices regulated. they are playing a very crucial role and its my hope that the market will recover again soon enough, this deep has sent too much panic waves already.

gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

I still did not sell, I think prices will rise and I do not intend to sell low price
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

it seems that these are the level where prices are not going to dump further downwards.... thanks to hodlers...

Yes, this is true. Sometimes it is good to trade, and sometimes it is prudent to hold instead.

Prices stop dropping once there is no-one who is willing to sell, and there are only day traders left trying to play against one another.

cointrust

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

I agree thanks to all us holders, not selling anytime soon.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

Personally I don't know those who are crashing the prices of these tokens, there are alot of theory, some said the whales are indeed manipulating the price, but what what a concern to me is the prices of new coins just entering the market, like Cofi, Insight Network, Adshares etc.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
kerpangan64

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

yes to hold the price down further you better resist for a long time, because this is in the world of crypto it is common and the movement of the crypto is very fluctuating and significant.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

Yes that is the spirit, when all of us hold our coins there will be no coins in the market to buy and the price will push up or stabilized and ready to go up again. The holders are the friends of the market.
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

I think now we have passed the stage of the bottom and the market begins to return to the previous channel. This will have a positive impact on the influx of new investments and the growth of coin prices.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

I think by this HODL put in place by every Bitcoinners, Bitcoin integrity is being sustained and maintained till it arrives at the stage where its scalability and stability is been proven and achieved. I also go by thanking the Big Whales in the field. At least, this is giving us good assurances of Bitcoin coming back retrieving its lost glory over some period now.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

That optimism you expressed was yesterday, we having seen a lots if red today! Holding is one of the reason for stability but there are other factors too. When unfavourable decision are made against cryptocurrency it create an atmosphere of uncertainty!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Fiyord

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

Yes, it can be so, but every holder has his limit, falling has to stop soon, if not, I think that even the most dedicated wouldn't withstand.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

the recent price drops of all altcoins and bitcoin hurts almost all of hodlers. It will go further down i guess because some of holders will cut their losses and sell some of their coins.

thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

In my opinion, the larger impact has whales. But you are right, hodlers do not selling theirs coins below expected price thanks to which the price does not fall below, it is positive impact
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:57:33 AM

HODLERS doesn't want to get their profit below their expected price. Like in bitcoin, we've seen it moved up rapidly and it reached ATH. By the time it went down further, there's no other reason for a HODLER to sell at the bottom so everyone is holding now. And also thanks to those whales who are preventing the further dip because they are the ones that is giving big impact to the market.
Yes agree
but all that requires knowledge and experience is very populous in order to avoid the panic as it happens today.
the market is currently unstable, even tends to fall. but with the knowledge one can overcome the deep losses.
The panic is given and it has been startled as always by the new crypto investors. With my experience to bitcoin for few years those losses that I've been are recovered within few times when bitcoin's price went up rapidly. About the stability of bitcoin, new crypto investors should know that the risk they are taking isn't that low.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: