Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:54:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will lose it's dominance this year  (Read 407 times)
cgriswold (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:45:10 AM

ERC20 tokens are a pain in the ass.  When looking for new altcoins I would rather download a new blockchain/node than add another token.  Why is this?  because I have attempted to download the enormous Ether BChain and never can complete the final 250 to 300 blocks.  (I have read & tried many fixes...but it remains a pita). 

If I feel this way, there are hundreds of thousands of others with same opinion. 

In looking for Ethereum competitors, I found an article from Medium: ”2018 Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform” It compared the six top cryptos for business.  The comparison was unbiased and provided clear comparisons.  Ethereum has peaked.  Looks like best competitors are XLM (Stellar) or ARDR (Ardor). In my opinion, I would bet on ARDR due to zero transaction cost and has a solution for blockchain bloat (big issue for me). the article can be found here -> https://medium.com/@dennis_z/2018-blockchain-as-a-service-baas-platform-review-part-i-a5483321dfb8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
derigop

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:57:43 AM

I think it is not going to happen. More ICO's that are growing the Ethereum will be used. Because many ICO's use Ethereum in exchanging token. So I don't think the article you are sharing is not reliable enough to believed.
dreamerXXI

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:59:44 AM

Unless a better platform takes over, I don't see that happening, to the contrary, I think ETH will grow stronger because there are a lot more ICOs that are going to use it.
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:03:28 AM

I think not going to happen ico is booming today and stoll lots of ico keep coming. Then eth will upgrade there playform I think they will implement the Proof of stake soon. So its a game changer again to cryptocurrency tome will come eth will mooning same with bitcpin lots of good developments and future of eth and lots of investors. Good luck

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

XBY-Guy

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:04:22 AM

No, not this year, even not next year.  Wink

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:09:19 AM

for better or worse too much of the landscape is now in bed with ethereum for anything to happen this year.

beyond that it could go either way. if it really is a pain in the ass, and i wouldn't know, then new projects may well choose better platforms. it depends on whether the existing ethereum projects continue to grow or those new ones get bigger.

in that scenario then i could imagine ethereum starting to fade if these projects on other platforms are demonstrably superior. we're still in the earliest of early days for all this stuff and especially when it comes to platform coins there's a lot still to play for.
cgriswold (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:15:01 AM

that is the point of the article.  there are better platforms now.  Ethereum is not in the tech lead, value will begin to slowly drop IMHO>
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:16:50 AM

Ethereum will still grow into larger coins, as many of its new coins use eth platfrom.
For now it is eth price slump, but it takes time to rise again. That's my opinion  Grin
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:26:14 AM

that is the point of the article.  there are better platforms now.  Ethereum is not in the tech lead, value will begin to slowly drop IMHO>

network effect destroys tech advantages every day of the week, even when it's an area as tech dependent as this.

there may well be better systems out there right now but the longer ethereum stays at the top the less likely people are to investigate other coins and the more willing they are to put up with ethereum's foibles.

there are loads of areas where an alternative is unquestionably better. that doesn't really matter if it never took off. that's not how it should be, but it is that way and it always will be.

the only question is whether the whole platform thing is early enough in the game for something to usurp ethereum. every day ethereum is ahead makes it less likely.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:35:38 AM

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to disagree that ETH is on the way out.  All the ICO tokens is THE reason why it will remain a viable coin.  Without Gas, they're stuck, so people will continue to buy ETH.  Many DEX only have ETH trading pairs too, so there's another reason why it will stick around.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:36:44 AM

we all know that all crypto has not shown significant growth this year.

but ethereum still dominates the market with the top 2 and has a markep cap of 68 billion dollars. this market cap has not been added from other altcoins that use the ethereum platform, so there is still hope for the ethereum to bounce back.

we need to know that there are many other coins that are better than the ethereum, the waves and the neo need to be considered, it's just that many others do not care about it.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:44:28 AM

Ethereum get the spotlight because of its smart contract that very useful then if there are other projects which has better technology then maybe ethereum will lose it's dominance this year. But I don't see any project which has better concept and technology than ETH.

xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:56:38 AM

The most depressing thing for the ETH holders is that, no matter how much the fee is raised, many of the deals will be rejected.

The BTC can also increase the handling fee to be quickly confirmed, the ETH jam seems to have no solution.

As trading volume and block increase, the dominant position will be lost!
cgriswold (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:10:18 AM

The most depressing thing for the ETH holders is that, no matter how much the fee is raised, many of the deals will be rejected.

The BTC can also increase the handling fee to be quickly confirmed, the ETH jam seems to have no solution.

As trading volume and block increase, the dominant position will be lost!

agreed.  ETH is slow and becoming more expensive.  I'm in BTC since 2013 and remember the start for ETH at $3.00 - no fanfare, easy to use back then and smart contracts.  It was best tech in the day.  BTC was the best tech once as well.   ETH isn't going away, but don't think there will be much more price appreciation; and the best new ICOs will move to the newer, faster, less expensive platforms.
OneMillionToken

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:34:51 AM

Not now, a lot of new ICO's use Ethereum in exchanging token .
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:17:02 AM

ERC20 tokens are a pain in the ass.  When looking for new altcoins I would rather download a new blockchain/node than add another token.  Why is this?  because I have attempted to download the enormous Ether BChain and never can complete the final 250 to 300 blocks.  (I have read & tried many fixes...but it remains a pita). 

If I feel this way, there are hundreds of thousands of others with same opinion. 

In looking for Ethereum competitors, I found an article from Medium: ”2018 Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform” It compared the six top cryptos for business.  The comparison was unbiased and provided clear comparisons.  Ethereum has peaked.  Looks like best competitors are XLM (Stellar) or ARDR (Ardor). In my opinion, I would bet on ARDR due to zero transaction cost and has a solution for blockchain bloat (big issue for me). the article can be found here -> https://medium.com/@dennis_z/2018-blockchain-as-a-service-baas-platform-review-part-i-a5483321dfb8
I think not, eth is still going to be widely used for altcoin platfrom emerging. So for the future eth will continue to grow again.
For now it all decreased in price.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:24:54 AM

Of course not. This year it will grow and show its dominance.

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
cgriswold (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

Another article in regard to issues with Ethereum.  https://medium.com/@skylar.hurwitz/ethereums-reign-as-ico-king-may-soon-be-at-an-end-f2cadeff9c31    ETH will lose more and more of the new ICOs according to this read
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

Medium is not a very authoritative edition for me. And I don't believe that ETH will lose leadership. At the moment, ETH doesn't have strong competitors. Seychs is the most convenient platform for creating tokens.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:51:44 PM

I disagree, because of different reasons. Look only at the Ethereum transaction who are made for new tokens (icos). A big part of this transactions are in Ethereum and there are more and more upcoming ICOs.

Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

I think Ethereum developers will fix it in the future. In any case, Ethereum will not lose its dominance in the future because now everyone is making their ico on it. IMHO
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

It's hard to talk about it, particularly in a falling market. Many people simply estimate the project cost. I believe that this is one of the most promising of coins to the current time.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:22:55 AM

I don't think this will happen, not in 2018. If there is another competitor to overcome ethereum they still have miles to go as the community and platform is the most advanced in ethereum's case.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

I would suggest to read this article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

ETH is revolutionary
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

It's hard to talk about it, particularly in a falling market. Many people simply estimate the project cost. I believe that this is one of the most promising of coins to the current time.
If you're not that deep invested into the coin you could see some things that a holder cannot. The price looks like it will increase in a few months.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:28:15 AM

I think this is only FUD. Ethereum is even stronger than past right now, it even somewhat puts bitcoin on risk at market dominance. Ethereum price will keep climbing over time and I happily invest into it + erc20 tokens.

letningmequin

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

I do not believe that ethereum will lose its dominance.
jerrysmith

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:33:42 AM

No i dont think think so Ethereum will lose it's dominance this year. becuase still now there are so many ico payment system on eth based erc20 its all ready very popular it never happened
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

Ethereum is a coin for the future, with a strong project plan and good financial backing and experienced development team . it will not just lose it like that. as long a the ICOs keep using its platform then its valuation will only get higher
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

ERC20 tokens are a pain in the ass.  When looking for new altcoins I would rather download a new blockchain/node than add another token.  Why is this?  because I have attempted to download the enormous Ether BChain and never can complete the final 250 to 300 blocks.  (I have read & tried many fixes...but it remains a pita).  

In looking for Ethereum competitors, I found an article from Medium: ”2018 Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform” It compared the six top cryptos for business.  The comparison was unbiased and provided clear comparisons.  Ethereum has peaked.  Looks like best competitors are XLM (Stellar) or ARDR (Ardor). In my opinion, I would bet on ARDR due to zero transaction cost and has a solution for blockchain bloat (big issue for me). the article can be found here -> https://medium.com/@dennis_z/2018-blockchain-as-a-service-baas-platform-review-part-i-a5483321dfb8

For now, Etherum is the best solution for ICOs. So I believe it will not lose its dominance anytime soon. Surely, not this year.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:55:57 AM

I think Ethereum developers will fix it in the future. In any case, Ethereum will not lose its dominance in the future because now everyone is making their ico on it. IMHO
Ethereum developers are working hard with the coin since the price went over a hundred dollars. There is a lot of work to be done and the price now is very low.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Reez

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

So is bitcoin a pain to use. Now is it going to loose its dominance also? Just cause you aren't smart enough to use a coin doesn't means that it is going to fail.
smhome354

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:18:36 AM

I think Ethereum will still be one of the dominating altcoins this year. Its presence in the ICOs are still so much visible. Also it is one of the most popular because every investor knows it. There may be new players which can compete buth Eth will always be more competitive.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

I find the fact that Bitcoin is losing its leadership. In terms of actual utility, Bitcoin is almost completely inferior to several other crypto-currencies, but most of all Ethereum. I began to realize that recently I implacably supported the position that Ethereum is a real leader.
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

Competitors have an etherium only in words, there really is no working platform

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

I don't see Ethereum to lose it's dominance within this year or even the coming years, most of the ico's platform are based in ethereum's platform and it will keep ethereum growing.
Marry Finch

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:31:43 AM

When one coin is better than another, by some features and no worse than in any other aspect, then it dominates that very other coin. The dominant coin can not have any value in a state of equilibrium.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

Anything could happen, even Ethereum could lose its dominance anytime. We will see about this, do not worry if ethereum replace by other platform then we just need to follow.
magle

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

There are so many tokens launched on the ETH blockchain and as they will actually start to work and get their projects running, the traffic on the ETH blockchain will only go up. It is already the most trusted and easy to use platform for tokens, so don't get why you think it would change.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

The price has dumped big time because in general, a lot of whales have cashed out their profits and moved on, but for now, Ethereum remains the ICO hub for new businesses, incubators, and startups to roll out their capitalization plans for the future ahead. I don't think we will see another platform taking over Ethereum's role just yet, not for maybe a year or two down the line. Maybe in several years we might see NEO or some other blockchain do a better job and overtake both Bitcoin and Ethereum in dominance, we shall see as time passes.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coingrow

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

The only purpose of ethereum has been to buy and sell Initial coin offerings. It was high time that this super inflated shitcoin went to its real value. Imagine what happens when all the ICO start dumping their ETH.

Karakyli

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

High values ​​for the same characteristic may be an advantage in one application area, while low values ​​of the same characteristic may be an advantage in another application.
Such difficulties suggest that the dominance of one coin is not an obligatory result. But if we are considering a certain field of application, it is quite natural that the leader will ultimately determine between dominant and dominant coins.
Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

Bitcoin is still the leader in terms of market capitalization, which is undoubtedly a good indicator in the field of universal recognition of the network. The market capitalization of Bitcoin exceeds Ethereum's capitalization by more than two times. Ethereum currently can process almost three times as many transactions as Bitcoin. This indicator is quite significant in the field of large-scale global application.
Delgadobitpay

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

If we compare the daily indicators of trading volumes by considering the exchange for a fiat currency, then we see that Bitcoin trades exceed the Ethereum trades threefold. Here it will be fair to note that Bitcoin is much more liquid than Ethereum when exchanging for a fiat currency
Abigail Black

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

The rewards received by the miners are a good indicator of how safe the main function of the block is, since it is directly related to the cost of conducting an attack of 51% on the network. The rewards received by the miners on a 24-hour period are roughly equal between Ethereum and Bitcoin, which indicates that, at least with respect to the main function (hashing) of the networks, they are both equally safe at the moment.
Valerianbit

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

The number of complete nodes can sometimes be considered as an indicator of network decentralization. Because some Bitcoin developers are not supporters of increasing the block size, for fear that this will increase the resources necessary to run a complete node, which will lead to a reduction in the total number of nodes and greater centralization. At present Ethereum has twice as many complete nodes as Bitcoin, despite the large unit loads per unit of time.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:01:55 AM

Well as at this moment Ethereum is still the leading network with many projects deployed on it already and it is going good, until another blockchain can be able to carry the number of dapp ethereum is carry right now and it is still working good until that happens ethereum still leads.
JonCryptoHack

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

Any Crypto currency is better to have lower commission fees for transactions. Ethereum has very low commission fees for transactions, compared to Bitcoin, despite the greater number of transactions being processed and the same indicators for the amount of rewards of the miners (which leads to overall network security). However, in my opinion, the Ethereum team should work very hard to ensure a continuous network scaling that will support commission fees for transactions at a low level.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

I don't like the idea of a token depending of a coin. You need another coin just to pay the transaction fees. Also the coin is really expensive.
A lot of ICO are going to create their own blockchain to not depend on the Ethereum. Ethereum is only used temporarily for a lot of ICO.
I think it will stay like this for a moment. Companies start with the Ethereum blockchain because it is faster to create a token than to create a complete blockchain and also because the smart contracts for distributing the token to the ICO participants.
But if another blockchain offers the same or better functionality, they may do it on the less expensive one and the faster to learn for smart contract programming. But for the moment, there is a lot more programmers using the Ethereum smart contracts.
I think that other blockchain should made their proof before companies start to use them.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

Although, improvement in the Ethereum blockchain is very desirable it does not justify your post as being true. I think Ethereum project is still very solid and valuable and the platform and blockchain will continue to be useful in launching start-ups on the blockchain. Losing its dominance this year? No.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:11:26 AM

I do not think that ETH will give up its position, in this no one is interested and his team will do everything to keep their positions, so there is no reason to escape. Now just one of the recessions is on the market
VSOP_VSOP

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

We can talk about it when there is market correction happened. Many experts say that ETH surpass bitcoin on popularity.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:25:08 PM

Your perspective comes from someone who is actually working with the blockchain and platform itself.
Although I will trust your word (I am not a coder or tech guy) that ETH is a pain to work with, it means very little to the vast majority of those invested in crypto.

As long as ETH still has startups creating tokens, building smart contracts, and creating ICOs eth will continue to dominate.
It's market share in the crypto world is so huge that even if a better platform comes along (which there are tons), eth has such a huge head start that I doubt it will lose it's dominance this year or even next.
The only real competitor I see in the near future is NEO and to very small extent ADA.
It's not about who has the best tech, but factors like marketing, product development, networking, and brand awareness all combine together to create success.

One of the things I have seen with new investors lately is crazy FOMO, trying to constantly find the "next big thing"
This causes people to jump around investing in any projects that might replace the big ones.
I just don't see any substantial gains in this.
Determining the future potential value of any coin requires research into the tech, it's brand awareness, its marketing team, and even it's financing team.

sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

At the moment I think that Ethereum will be the first. The advantage in popularity, team experience and resources over other projects is too great.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

Ethereum will still grow into larger coins, as many of its new coins use eth platfrom.
For now it is eth price slump, but it takes time to rise again. That's my opinion  Grin

It is still on the second place for the market cap. I do not think that the time when this situation will be changed will come very soon. At least, Ethereum will not lose its great dominance this year.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:44:52 PM

Although, improvement in the Ethereum blockchain is very desirable it does not justify your post as being true. I think Ethereum project is still very solid and valuable and the platform and blockchain will continue to be useful in launching start-ups on the blockchain. Losing its dominance this year? No.
It is impossible that ethereum will lose its dominance I guess because it still giving it's good valuable to the market. In fact Ethereum is much stable compared to bitcoin and the fact that it's still the next cryptocurrency that has a good profit offered to it's investors and traders. Like bitcoin, Ethereum also comes to its downfall so this would not going to an end.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███