Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🤖[ANN][ICO] - KAMBRIA - Fueling the Robotics and AI Future🤖  (Read 42268 times)
kambria.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

According to one of the specifications of the website:

A new type of open source

Is this open source technology just for the development of new software? Or will a new OS be developed with the open source code?
It's a really great question.
Nevertheless, I think that we have to wait a bit to see how to team can build up a really new type of open source as they promised at the start.
It sounds like a new innovation in robotics.

We are starting with the ability to import githubs directly into the platform, and then creating a community hub for developers. This will be the beginning of the codebase, where everything will be reviewed, and if passed, will allow developers and innovators to import the code from the open source codebase and apply it to their new innovations. That is just the very first stage. Everything will be built on top of, and from, that.
crypt0isgr3@t

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

Special Announcement!

Special Announcement

Bibox has just announced that Kambria is on their Community Vote, and we need your support! Voting has begun, so let's come together and win this!

Voting began December 28th at 1:00PM GMT+8 and will end January 4th, 2019 at 12:59PM GMT+8.

Show your support for Kambria by voting for Kambria on Bibox Exchange. Please be sure to read all the rules and conditions for the contest.

Voting: https://www.bibox.com/votelist

crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:52:07 PM

Kambria is now on BitUniverse Link! Sign up to receive up-to-date signals for Kambria on BitUniverse Link by adding KAT to the app. Thank you BitUniverse! 🤖 💪

Download the app here: https://www.bituniverse.org/

coloseum

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:54:24 AM

Kambria is now on BitUniverse Link! Sign up to receive up-to-date signals for Kambria on BitUniverse Link by adding KAT to the app. Thank you BitUniverse! 🤖 💪

Do I have to download, and install the app to sign up?
I don't like to install many apps on my computers or mobile devices.
kambria.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

Do I have to download, and install the app to sign up?
I don't like to install many apps on my computers or mobile devices.

You don't have to. I will post all news events here as well, and you can join our Telegram channels. That is another way. This is just another tool
kambria.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:07:41 AM

Kambria Weekly Progress Report: December 30, 2018

Are you ready to ring in the new year? We sure are because we know our best year is yet to come! Here’s a quick recap of our progress this week.

NEW DEVELOPER COMMUNITY

We created a new Meetup group for Open Source AI Developers. Please join other developers here.

TOKEN UPDATE

BitUniverse Listing

Kambria is now on BitUniverse Link! Sign up to receive up-to-date signals for Kambria on BitUniverse Link by adding KAT to the app.

PAST EVENTS

VietAI Summit 2018

On December 22nd, Kambria and VietAI hosted the first annual AI Summit in Vietnam with over 200 attendees.

Dr. Thuc Vu, Kambria’s CEO and Co-founder, delivered the opening speech
Here’s a recap highlighting some of the cutting-edge projects presented at the event. You can watch a livestream recording of the event here.

Kambria Supports Female Founders

Kambria had the opportunity to spread holiday cheer! Recently, we sponsored the Female Founders Community (FFC) holiday party in San Francisco and a good time was had by all. Learn more about the event here.

Happy New Year, Kambrians! Our resolution is to continue to innovate and improve in 2019. What is yours? Let us know in our Global Telegram Channel; we always love hearing from you!

The Kambria Team
kambria.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:14:05 AM

Kambria: Looking Back to Look Forward

Dec 30

Photo by Michael Skok on Unsplash
2018 has been a year of new beginnings, trials, volatility, and vision. We began this journey in the early part of the year, and over this time, we are incredibly thankful for the great support, partnerships, and connections that we have made. As our vision grows, so do we, and so does our incredible community.

Kambria’s Top 10 of 2018

We’d like to take a look back at our favorite ten articles, events, and announcements over the last year, and we want to thank you all for being a part of it!

1. Open Innovation Manifesto https://medium.com/kambria-network/open-innovation-manifesto-d3ce79273e9f

2. Soft-launch Open Innovation Platform   https://medium.com/kambria-network/kambria-announces-mainnet-release-september-26-2018-7f16dced6e58

3. Kambria Year in Review https://medium.com/kambria-network/2018-year-in-review-highlights-fde0d98c45a5

4. Innovation, Community & Impact I  https://medium.com/kambria-network/innovation-community-impact-protocol-for-the-future-recap-part-i-ffb956667df0

5. Innovation, Community & Impact II https://medium.com/kambria-network/innovation-community-impact-protocol-for-the-future-recap-part-ii-efb3cd7ded69

6. Innovation, Community & Impact III https://medium.com/kambria-network/innovation-community-impact-protocol-for-the-future-recap-part-iii-ff422e148a9f

7. Strategic Backers & Partnerships https://medium.com/kambria-network/kambrias-backers-and-strategic-partners-efa2a99039a

8. Key Players: Kambria Ecosystem https://medium.com/kambria-network/series-1-key-players-in-the-kambria-ecosystem-a2f20e13cd44

9. Kambria AMAs https://medium.com/kambria-network/tagged/ama

10. Blockchain Rising https://medium.com/kambria-network/blockchain-rising-adoption-legislation-and-regulation-9b84b93171fd

Which is your favorite? Or do you have your own top 10? Let us know in one of Telegram channels linked below.

Looking Forward to 2019
In December, we closed our private sale and pre-sale with a total raise of ~$16M. While many offered us congratulations, our perspective is quite different. We are very thankful that we were able to raise money in such a difficult time in the space, but this is not the time for pats on the back. It is the beginning. This is the time to #BUIDL.

Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash
This is where we really get the opportunity to make our mark in the world of innovation. The real success and congratulations will be when we successfully build our product, and that is our main focus. We look at this raise as a vote of confidence as our backers have provided us the runway for the Kambria Platform to take flight. We are committed to delivering above and beyond what many expect.

Into 2019, we are wasting no time. Currently, we have made significant progress on the Kambria Innovation Hubs. This will be the first major step in the full launch of the Open Innovation Platform. These Innovation Hubs will include functionality to import Github accounts and codebase directly onto the Kambria Platform. This is a very important step in developing and completing the Kambria Codebase, which is the backbone of the entire platform.

Additional items that we are working towards in the short term are:

Kambria’s AI Alliance
Open Innovation Hubs Worldwide
Corporate Partnerships
Hackathons
Bounties/K-prize challenges
Full Kambria Platform
On behalf of the entire Kambria team, we wish you a happy and healthy 2019! Onwards!

The Kambria Team

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:22:29 PM

As I see Kambria taking first place in votin on Bibox right now. How many winners they have in this round? As I remember they have listed top 3 coins in previous rounds. How many will be listed in this round?
Are you going list KAT token t 2st tier exchanges (like Binance, Huobi)?
kambria.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:22:21 AM

As I see Kambria taking first place in votin on Bibox right now. How many winners they have in this round? As I remember they have listed top 3 coins in previous rounds. How many will be listed in this round?

Bibox lists the first 2 places. Otherwise, no listing and all funds are returned. We are giving away 600k to our voters. Bibox is a tier 2 exchange. We are also trying our best to get on Tier 1, but these things take time. Please be patient. We are a small and new startup. Our goal is to take care of all involved with the platform, but this is not a day 1 process. It takes time. Thanks for being Patient. In the meantime, we are listed on KuCoin and Bitmart. Smiley
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:19:25 AM

Bibox lists the first 2 places. Otherwise, no listing and all funds are returned. We are giving away 600k to our voters. Bibox is a tier 2 exchange. We are also trying our best to get on Tier 1, but these things take time. Please be patient. We are a small and new startup. Our goal is to take care of all involved with the platform, but this is not a day 1 process. It takes time. Thanks for being Patient. In the meantime, we are listed on KuCoin and Bitmart. Smiley
More clarification on the terms, Tier 1 and Tier 2, please.
What are tier one exchanges, and the same question for Tier 2 exchanges?
crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:43:13 AM

More clarification on the terms, Tier 1 and Tier 2, please.
What are tier one exchanges, and the same question for Tier 2 exchanges?

Tier 1 and Tier two would be descriptors for how much volume and exchange gets. Tier 1's like binance sometimes trade 1 billion per day in transacitonal volume. Bibox trades at about half of Binance, so it's around Tier 2 status. Still very good.
crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:44:09 AM

Dear Kambria Community,

Kambria is very happy to announce to you that we will be listing on the DragonEx Exchange!  DragonEx is a cryptocurrency trading platform registered in Singapore. Currently, DragonEx lists over 55 tokens/coins which trade in one or more of 4 possible trading markets (USDT, ETH, DC, NEW) for a total of 100 trading pairs. DragonEx has over 220,000 users spanning across more than 30 countries.

DragonEx will add KAT/USDT trading pair in the New market.

The schedule is as below:
15:00 Jan.4, 2019, UTC+8  Open for deposit
15:00 Jan.5, 2019, UTC+8  Open for trading

We are also very happy to announce that in support of this partnership, DragonEx is hosting an online event to help the education and exposure for the Kambria Platform, so we would love to have you all be a part of this exclusive event.

DragonEx Academy Lecture:
Topic: Kambria, the First Blockchain Project that Possess AI Robots
Time: 16:00-17:30, Jan. 4, 2019, Singapore Standard Time
Speakers:
Annie - Chinese Community Manager
William - American Community Manager
Venue: DragonEx Chinese Telegram Group: https://t.me/Dragonex_io

William will be in the English DragonEx room if any English speakers have questions! https://t.me/Dragonex_EN

Note: Active participants will be rewarded handsome prizes.

Come on and join us!
Karia

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:35:15 AM

What price was on token sale in usd and in ETH? Price is below or above ICO right now? And as I know Kucoin have trading competitions airdrop when listed every new coin. So they have airdrop for KAT token as well?
I can't find any airdrop as well.  Please advice.
gembira

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:25:50 AM

As i see voting ended yestarday and KAT took 2nd place there. So KAT will be listed to Bibox?
I don't think that tier 1 exchange will affected a lot to price owdays. May be in short-term only. Better list when market will start to grow (probably with Bakkt launch which they postponed again  Undecided)
Why you want not swap tokens to Tomochain blockchain? They have almost 1500 TPS in their mainnet  Roll Eyes
crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:28:04 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 07:07:16 PM by crypt0isgr3@t

Hi! We do not have an airdrop at this time, but keep an eye on our channels, because there might have something coming for you! Wink

Regards,

William
crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:30:47 AM

As i see voting ended yestarday and KAT took 2nd place there. So KAT will be listed to Bibox?
I don't think that tier 1 exchange will affected a lot to price owdays. May be in short-term only. Better list when market will start to grow (probably with Bakkt launch which they postponed again  Undecided)
Why you want not swap tokens to Tomochain blockchain? They have almost 1500 TPS in their mainnet  Roll Eyes

Yes, KAT will be listed on Bibox Cheesy As far as TomoChain, they are our great partners, and we value what they are doing very much, however, we are blockchain agnostic, and currently are an ERC20 token. If the ETH chain becomes unusable for any reason, then we will consider moving chains to a more suitable solution. We don't have any need for 1500 TPS, as our token model doesn't require high throughput. We will be releasing a tokenomics paper shortly! Thanks for you feedback!
crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:31:47 AM

Here is our DragonEx Roadshow Recap! We had a great time at the event. Special thanks for DragonEx for hosting this very informative and fun event!

https://medium.com/kambria-network/dragonex-roadshow-recap-f8590451c87f
crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:35:49 AM

Kambria <> Terra Strategic Partnership Announcement

Dear Kambria Community,

We are pleased to announce a new strategic partnership between Kambria and Terra!

Terra is building a decentralized stablecoin that will power the next-generation payment solution, paving the way for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies. The protocol ensures price-stability by algorithmically expanding and contracting supply and makes a decentralized guarantee of solvency through a collateral token called Luna, which protects Terra from the speculative and regulatory risks other cryptocurrencies are exposed to.

Through our partnership, Terra and Kambria will work to implement Terra’s Cross Chain Stability Mechanism to provide a stablecoin solution on the Kambria platform so that decentralized applications (dApps) running on Kambria may provide services more suitable for mass adoption.

“Terra looks forward to working closely with Kambria, the first blockchain platform designed for frontier technology like robotics and AI. A stablecoin solution is necessary for businesses and developers to easily collaborate and offer mainstream applications to end-users. We are excited to provide such a solution to Kambria and collaborate to further drive adoption of blockchain technology,” said Daniel Shin, co-founder of Terra.

“Kambria’s partnership with Terra demonstrates our commitment to building a long-term and stable infrastructure for the expansion of robotics, AI and other frontier technologies,” said Thuc Vu, Kambria’s CEO and Co-founder. “Terra’s technology will be instrumental in our path towards mass adoption and increasing usability for everyday users of our dApps.”

To learn more about Terra, please visit their website and watch their introductory video.

About Kambria
Kambria is an open innovation platform that enables and incentivizes collaborations in R&D, manufacturing, and commercializing of advanced technology. With Kambria, we are changing the dynamics of innovation through collaboration and open source, where developing strong communities is a key component.

About Terra

Terra is designing a price-stable digital currency that will power the next-generation payment network on the blockchain. Terra partners with an ever-growing alliance of global eCommerce platforms to bring blockchain’s benefits such as low transaction costs to merchants and everyday consumers. By bridging the gap between digital currencies and real-world application, Terra aims to evolve into an open platform for innovative financial dApps and grow the real GDP of the blockchain economy. Founded by a team of business, finance and blockchain experts, Terra has offices in Singapore and Korea. For more information, go to https://terra.money/. Follow us on Telegram @terramoney and visit our blog for regular updates: https://medium.com/terra-money.

If you have any questions about our project or our team, please feel free to contact us via email at info@kambria.io or to message us through Telegram (links below). We always love hearing from you! And if you are not yet a Kambrian, please join our community to get updated news, and the scoop on our upcoming events.

The Kambria Team

gembira

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:33:45 PM

Yes, KAT will be listed on Bibox Cheesy As far as TomoChain, they are our great partners, and we value what they are doing very much, however, we are blockchain agnostic, and currently are an ERC20 token. If the ETH chain becomes unusable for any reason, then we will consider moving chains to a more suitable solution. We don't have any need for 1500 TPS, as our token model doesn't require high throughput. We will be releasing a tokenomics paper shortly! Thanks for you feedback!

Do you have exact date when KAT will be listed?
But as far as I know you have partnership with Tomochain. I though that you was going swap tokens from Ethereum to Tomo... So what sence in your partnership if you want not use their blockchain?
Tomo working  very well and their transactions much faster now. I tried and this takes just few seconds, instead of ethereum where is takes log time...
kambria.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:30:51 PM

Do you have exact date when KAT will be listed?
But as far as I know you have partnership with Tomochain. I though that you was going swap tokens from Ethereum to Tomo... So what sence in your partnership if you want not use their blockchain?
Tomo working  very well and their transactions much faster now. I tried and this takes just few seconds, instead of ethereum where is takes log time...

Kambria does not have a need for high throughput, as we are not an acting currency or needing high TPS. Doesn't mean we're against it, but that is not what makes our platform effective or brings value to Kambria. It is nice, but whether or not it takes 3 seconds or 2 minutes to validate a bounty or reward on the Kambria platform is inconsequential. We are building robotics and AI, not acting as a currency. Our partnership with Tomo is one of innovation. They will assist us in many ways, including funding new projects and community outreach in Vietnam and globally. They are a very valuable partnership to Kambria.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: