Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:11:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETC will BOOM again  (Read 1240 times)
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

In my opinion this is the only altcoin that last year made the least number x (from the top 50). I think that everything is ahead of him, especially for this year many events are scheduled

beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:23:55 PM

My opinion is that at the moment the ETC coin needs to be considered solely as an investment opportunity to generate revenue.  This is due to the fact that its functionality will no longer be in great demand among developers.  The main reason for this is the emergence of a large number of competitors.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

Concerning ETC, many people are saying that now people really need such a project, which would gain a very high cost. But I'm afraid that this will not happen, due to the fact that now many investors are very frightened.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:34:56 PM

The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks

Sorry to hear about your 100% in a single coin. But I don't think ETC will make a comeback in next year or two... or ever.
Let's hope that I'm wrong.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks
While Ethereum Classic has never been as popular as Ethereum it is still a good coin with great potential, I personally think it is undervalued compared to some of the major coins but while I expect a growth of the coin I find it unlikely we are going to see a huge boom, first of all the whole market is not in the best shape and it is struggling to maintain the current market cap and second ETC already has a big market cap so it is not as easy for it to grow than to other smaller coins.
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

Sorry to hear about your 100% in a single coin. But I don't think ETC will make a comeback in next year or two... or ever.
Let's hope that I'm wrong.

I disagree.
It completely depends on the market-situation - every currency is going down right now so ETC is no exception.
We'll see how it behaves after the market stabilized again.
We will definitely see how it will be. But even the fork did not bring good growth to this coin. I understand that after the fork, the price always goes down, but there was no growth either.
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

ETC will not grow because all coins continue to get cheaper. This is a good coin, therefore as soon as the market begins recovery, Ethereum Classic will start to grow after the market. At the moment, you do not need to panic, you just have to wait.  Wink
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:59:56 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 04:19:41 AM by royalfestus

My opinion is that Ethereum classic will not grow anymore because it is not used by the community.We need a great demand for the price to rise.
Am struggling to give the coin any form of acceptability.It has only gone this far because of ethereum and I wish more will be done to improve the coin servicing purpose in cryptocurrency. Its a only a store of value to me without relative volume of exchange. I am actually indifferent on its booming

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

As of now most o the coins reducing the prices not only ETC and more altcoins price depend on BTC and ETH so if up the price both coins then ETC have chances rising the price, wait and see market will up soon

steinkopf

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:28:31 PM

I do not have confidence in this coin. The developers are very sluggish. It seems to me that this coin does not multiply your capital several times. I did not buy ETC.
2stout

Activity: 2394
Merit: 595

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:40:31 PM

Don't believe so in the meantime as price was inflated due Callisto fork announcement.  However, if ETC becomes a forking platform, therein may lie some opportunity.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:46:05 PM

It is quite possible from happening and absolutely all coins have chances to go higher from what they have started. We know ETC gaining potentials, and we never throw our trust away from these coins cause not only ETC is on dump but the entire crypto market.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

Regardless if it will come back strong or not, now is the time to buy ETC because its growth process is similar to ETH, but the market is in a downward trend and it is almost impossible to define its future, what we can believe is in its project and in what it has to offer.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:54:23 PM

Not sure if it will rise substantially this year unless for some reason something happens to ETH and ETC becomes the place to go to for anything ICO related, other than that I don't think there are many other reasons for it to climb to any extreme level.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:58:30 PM

I think that ETC will be much fall in the following months.  The previous pump was due to the hard fork, and now after it the price may fall to $10
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:59:48 PM

I think that he will return only in case if the trend completely changes, and everything will start to grow
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

I'm sure it is going to go back to $1200, but i'm not sure when. I thought that is will be sooner then it turns out to be.

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:14:26 PM

I think the current price of ethereum can give fear to the some traders who has ethereum. In my opinion, holding is the best choice, according to this extremely low prices. Being patient can bring good profits.
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:19:15 PM

According to the situation can not, according to the situation now it will be difficult to rise up, because the virtual currency is unstable. I do not hope so. Grin Grin
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

Etc is also a very strong coin and has huge potential too. Currently overall market is very down that also affects Etc price value so there is no need to worry. In my opinion when bitcoin will recover Etc will also boom again. You can also diversify  your 50-50% investment in both Etc and Btc.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: