Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETC will BOOM again  (Read 1239 times)
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

yes indeed the ethereum will go boom again but I think the market will go on to fall until next month and also I think that you can use this opportunity to buy more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:40:34 PM

No Smiley It's a dead coin. I don't even look at this coin. Nobody is using it. Some people maybe trading with that, but nobody use it.
leecoinus

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

I think prices will rise this year but not so high.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:47:02 PM

yes I think ETC has more potential and opportunity than ETH, and ETC is more stable than ETH, even when all coin prices are falling, and this is the right time to buy

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

In my opinion, ETC is strongly underestimated. This is a coin that has not yet shown significant growth. I really hope so this year it is happend.
There are so many coins in the world of the crypto currency which are no doubt very much capable of doing exceptionally well in the market but still they haven’t showed up their best and that ETC is also one of those coins. This coin is one of the best coins for the sake of investing your money and that it will surely help you in having a very good profit too but for that you need to wait for little longer.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks

ETC is good coin. I think when market rising again and transaction increasing, I am believe that ETC will rising too. ETC was reach $45 and it will reach that price again if market stable
TelegAda

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:49:36 AM

The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks
Will likely, but me seems this will be the first and the latest boom. Cryptocurrency on the other yourself started on the market

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
Direwolve735

Merit: 232

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:57:21 AM

I'm inclined to believe that the price of ETC will rise this year. For this there are the following prerequisites:
1. The classical version of Ethereum was supported both by the largest stock exchanges and by miners around the world;
2. Banking organizations, telecommunications organizations, software producers are actively showing interest in the work of crypto-currency, financing funds in this direction. The more attracted investments, the higher the final exchange rate;
3. The fork contributed to a sharp depreciation followed by a recovery to the previous level with further growth.
Andri73

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

ETC for the coming year is no longer recommended for Investment or for Trade. it is better to invest in Ripple (XRP) or Theter (NXT) which is growing as other crypto currencies decrease.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
ulia93

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:13:33 PM

I think the price of ETH will again rise again, because the price decline is now due to the number of investors who make sales for the benefit of buying new coins. So you do not need to worry, try to be patient to hold your coins in the wallet.
Price Ethereum Classic will grow only in the case when Ethereum will switch to PoS mining and those who mining ETH will switch its power to mining ETH. Or if someone wants to make another ETC fork, then his price will rise. You know that the value of a coin gives interest to it from investors, and if the coin does not have development and prospects, then the price will not grow too much.
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

I am afraid, this is not going to happen any time soon if ever happen. ETC is not really needed and it is not widely used.
I don't think it was wise to put all your money in one coin.

diego ramos

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

Why not, ETC is a potential currency and will grow strongly in the future
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

ETC is an Altcoin that is a hard fork from ETH, but it attracts many investors because it gives free money to its owners when participating in previous events. But now many people are interested in it because it has a hard fork event that many people who own it get free resources.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

Ethereum is my favorite and even if the price went down in the past days I think soon it will recover and it will boom again
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

For me it a yes because as long as their team are there and putting all of their effort just to make an amazing project we all the investor would really to support their project ETC will boom again but we don't know when because it is not easy to make a good project like that it takes weeks, months and years just to be successful.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
lucas aguero

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

The market is unstable so the ETC growth will not happen but I believe the time to market will be stable
Abarov

Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

I can not believe that growth will be in the near future. Perhaps at the end of the year we will see some results, but not now.
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

Not only ETC but most of the coins are not going up for past few weeks now. Market tends to be very unstable as Bitcoin is currently going up and down due to  various reasons which have killed the growth of altcoin for now. Once the Bitcoin gets stable altcoin will definitely charge up once again, and we could see ETC booming once again. If you have invested in the dip which occurred in the last couple of weeks you will definitely make a good return in the coming days.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

Never invest 100% of your's money in one coin. And now about ETC. It will grow more, but when is the question? Maybe closer in May, there are positive news. March 31 release of the wallet Emerald. In any case, we need to wait for market stabilization.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

ETC is good but i like more on ETH also the community of ETC is too small if you compare to ETH i dont know why ETC still in a low price that etherium already goes up to the peak of high. I think ETC is good for a long term investments like Litecoin now have a good price in the market.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀