Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:48:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETC will BOOM again  (Read 1240 times)
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

yes it does not hurt to just predict, and related to ETC price I think it could reach over $ 40 at the end of the year because ETC does have great potential, but it also depends on bitcoin movement, if bitcoin can soar, then altcoin other possibilities also can soar
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:58:42 PM

yes again market green, market would be pump an dump it's rules for crypto currency. but when market would be dump this time don't be afraid, this time must be do hold befor market pump then you can good profit.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Derus-93

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

My opinion is that it will rise over 1000$ again, but it will take time. Maybe at the end of this year. 
And not only ETH other altcoins will reach high prices, too.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

It depends on the overall market environment, rather than a single impact. After all, it is part of the market.
uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:31:44 AM

Of course if devs will make a lot of interesting airdrops connected to ETC or if they will implement some usable features for now.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:34:40 AM

As for the forecasts of ethereum classic for 2018, it is impossible to make far-reaching assumptions. Considering the experience of last year, the coin will grow. But periods of falls will also be. This currency will not cease to be a liquid.
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks
for now it seems difficult to get back to normal, it takes several months ahead the price will return to normal, maybe after August
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:14:42 AM

The ether is an inflationary currency, as 18 million a year can be produced. Theoretically, in the long term, the price of the air will fall. But people have mixed opinions on this matter: some believe that the future of the crypto-currency is in the altcoins, some adhere to the position that everyone will get the airwaves for the replacement.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

I think you have nothing to worry about ETX a good and pessimistic coin. The fact that she at the moment has fallen in price is simply a correction hold this coin and you will have a good profit.
ICO BLOG
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:17:34 AM

ethwill
hessanseen

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

ETC has always been an important force in the encrypt world. I think ETC has great potential for development in the future. This system is the most faithful believer in maintaining centralization. I even think ETC has more vitality than ETH.
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

I think you have nothing to worry about ETX a good and pessimistic coin. The fact that she at the moment has fallen in price is simply a correction hold this coin and you will have a good profit.
At the moment, all coins are heavily off due to global factors in the crypto currency market. Strongly fell in price and ETC, but this does not mean that the coin is bad. I think that after the market rebounds after this fall, the price of ETC will also return to past highs.  Wink
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

Yes, Ethereum will come back when market start revising and this coin gain most value then other coins because it was broke more rather then other altcoins.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:34:31 PM

Absolutely yes, after launching Casper,cuz everybody`s waiting for making Eth scalable.We remember cryptokitties and so low txs and high fee during their popularity
If Casper launches, we`ll see Eth`s increase again, because it becomes the most popualr platform without its main problem.
I`ll buy some Eth too after further correction
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

Of course this can happen, I think this can happen only if the ETC project announces something cool and wonderful, it seems to me that in the near future the project will not be able to announce anything new, most likely they are trying to keep the price altogether
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:12:27 PM

I think all of the coins have possibilities to lost their value for a long or short time in the cryptocurrency world. I want to see etereum's price much more higher, and I want to see the ethereum as a real competitor of the bitcoin. Maybe not now, but I think it has that good potential.
bennysax

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:45:01 PM

I really don't have much confidence in ETC. It may rise to seem promising but I sincerely have my doubt seeing it rise to it's full potential. I may be wrong but this is what I think.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

The price of etc will definitely start to rise again. You just need patience. Soon investors will start buying coins again. Etc is now a victim of the market like other coins. As the trend reverses, this will definitely gain.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks

i dont think ETC will comeback strongly after down very low. but its still have a chance.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

I think ETC will rise again, price will probably go higher by the end of the year as allways, do not sell it now, be patient, unless you necessarilly need money do not sell crypto under the price that you bought it. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: