Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:15:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETC will BOOM again  (Read 1240 times)
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:02:58 AM

The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks
Depends on your definition of "boom", but ETC will have its time too, if you're not very greedy.  Grin

I just think that better investments exist in the market nowadays too. Look around.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:21:03 AM

I don't think it will be repeated two times. If Yes may not be great. all crypto will be difficult to predict when large soaring again or when down including etc. but for the end of the year later it looks like there will be a big increase that could make ETC back to soar again.

popotao91

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

ETC is just a side chain like any other and does not have any relevant value, philosophy nor attractive for the future. I think is just plain speculation like any shitcoin out there.
svat83

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

At the moment, the ETS is very underestimated, which was seen in January 2018. I believe the price will be up to $ 100 by the end of 2018. A significant factor should be considered that the EU is a fork of the ETS, so Ute coin to buy in your portfolio.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

In mining, it is in third place and the price has grown to $ 40, but now it has fallen to 20.

I think together with the growth of bitcoin and the ETC should grow.
But in fact the coin is useless.
Yes instead buying ETC maybe you should buy ETH. ETH is the main coin with good project and usefull. If ETC boom it must be, because of ethereum so why not buy the main coin instead.

Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

It is likely that today there may be a situation where people simply observe what is happening in the market, maybe ETC will again start a rapid growth, who can predict such an event? I think that there are very few such people, if you pay attention to the news.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

I believe once the market comes back up the other alt coins will follow.
no one can be sure of that. but, when the ETC is still in use, and still in development, I think there is still a great possibility to have a very high price. well, for those who still hold it better resistant if still able.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

I really believe the price of the ETC will shine again but it takes a long time if the ETC price goes up by HF, I'm sure there must be a lot of losses caused by HF because it buys at a low level and it turns out HF Coins do not have a great price, I myself also suffer losses at that time, so from now on the price is still cheap then I buy it back in hopes the price can come back on top.

Ethereum classic is very massive asset to move in my opinion. Look through its price since the very beginning. It shows us the graph that almost every coin draw same time.
Pay attention on its price not in USD but in BTC. It is near its low of all times, not that bad of course but I want to say that it is dip now. And that is very complex question - will it recover back and grow higher.
As for me ETH - the modified version of ETC - is much more popular, and it takes the huge part of all crypto market capitalization. And I see no reason for ETH to lose its position, especially for ETC

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

Many ppl said 2018 should be good for eth like 2017 for Btc, so we will see it, and i hope it is possible, i like the idea and team behind it.
vanscrew

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

In mining, it is in third place and the price has grown to $ 40, but now it has fallen to 20.

I think together with the growth of bitcoin and the ETC should grow.
But in fact the coin is useless.
Yes instead buying ETC maybe you should buy ETH. ETH is the main coin with good project and usefull. If ETC boom it must be, because of ethereum so why not buy the main coin instead.

This is great advice, indeed. The volatility of ETH is higher than ETC, therefore the profit is higher in one and the same movement.
As we can notice on the ETC trend, it is quite slower.
And support the fact that when BTC climbs up again, ETC and ETH and the alt coins price will get higher  Grin
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

Until the price of bitcoin grows, other coins will not grow either. My opinion is that the market will begin to decline, but there is a great belief that then there will be a big jump up.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
panbirt

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

I think such investment is too crazy and the current market conditions are still falling, and perhaps the next bear market will come. But your mentality is good, I hope you can always maintain such a good attitude.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:04:30 PM

In general, I am also a follower of Ethereum Classic, and I very much hope this will happen. I think there is a chance for another leap.
 Smiley

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
prisalex

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:09:11 PM

I think that the etherium has a very high potential for growth, as it was proved last year, so it does not have the slightest reason not to grow further.
rampagoer

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

I am sure the price of ETC will get better again. considering today I see very many who choose to invest. this assumes that the ETC will get better again.
Gooddaycoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

Я дyмaю чтo дa ! Ecть вce шaнcы !
otto2012

Activity: 215

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

I have held him for a very long time and do not place any special hopes on him. I think it will never cost more than $ 60. If the potential was, it would have been grown long ago.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks
Investing in ETC is absolutely right, I agree with your opinion. There are lots of coins beside ETH. But for me, ETC has great potential. Maybe people do not believe but I believe in the future, the price of ETC will be even higher
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:28:45 PM

Yes, I think so. ETC has always been stored in my portfolio. ETC is a more centralization project. It has a group of more faithful miners and believers, believing that ETC will flourish again, which requires a long time of patience.
murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:30:39 PM

I believe that this coin will soon rise in price. Vitalik takes care of his project and improves this coin. I think that in the winter this coin will reach 2000 dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: