Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETC will BOOM again  (Read 1240 times)
lesnik_utsa

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks
ETC has all chances to become an ETH backup. And all chances to catch up brother. By the fact it is ETH clone ETC and not Vice versa. The fall, in any case, will result in growth.  If you do not expect to sell your coins immediately, everything will be fine. However, you do not invest the entire Deposit in one coin - it is very risky.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks
Yes, I have also thought that ETC can very well be pumped in later this year. The price of ETC will reach $ 100 or more. A friend of mine said he was very trusting in ETC and I also invested a small amount to buy ETC

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:50:22 PM

I'm also waiting for it to rise,I think it needs to repeat the story of the ETH prices, everyone talks about it...
greydking

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

As of now most o the coins reducing the prices not only ETC and more altcoins price depend on BTC and ETH so if up the price both coins then ETC have chances rising the price, wait and see market will up soon
harastvo

Activity: 92
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

I invested most of my capital there too, I believe in it
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

Yes I hope Ethereum will be cost 2000$ by the end of the year.
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

I like Ethereum classic but I don't understand the need for it. Why is it better than regular Ethereum and why is it necessary? I'm sure it is a good gainer for a day trade but I don't like it for longterm.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:15:06 PM

I think that this coin has all the chances. No wonder many people say that in the next year or two, Ethereum will be TOP 1 in crypt. I also believe in it.
hongtranggg

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

I think all of the coins have possibilities to lost their value for a long or short time in the cryptocurrency world. I want to see etereum's price much more higher, and I want to see the ethereum as a real competitor of the bitcoin. Maybe not now, but I think it has that good potential.
vivuta119

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

Ethereum Classic is victim of the market situation and I see nothing wrong with the project. I think that when the market start growing ETC will boom again.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

I think that now such a situation is quite possible because the correction period is already beginning to close, so now it is very possible the next BOOM altcoins. Or maybe nothing will happen, because people simply do not have money. But as soon as bitcoin starts to rise in price, I think that it is necessary to immediately pour everything into bitcoin
pergola

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:33:03 PM

I like Ethereum classic but I don't understand the need for it. Why is it better than regular Ethereum and why is it necessary? I'm sure it is a good gainer for a day trade but I don't like it for longterm.
Yes, I would also prefer a simple ethereum. For me, this coin is more promising and reliable. I like the fact that ethereum is a successful platform for creating new projects.  Smiley

TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

Of course it will be!   The ethereum will show us many more joyful events as strong ups.... This motivates us to continue to follow both Ethereum  and all other currencies.

ethereum and ethereum classic is different, so make no mistake,
ethereum classic is not as strong as eth so chances for the boom again are very small
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:27:19 PM

that's true, but with the news that coinbase adds etc to their platform it's good news for future ETC. but in my opinion in this moment of announcement is not quite right. announcements made when the market is bleeding
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

ETC will comeback strongly, it will. all we have to right now is waiting and be patient, do not rush to sell them even the price is falling down right now, there's a big chance that ETC will increase again soon, so don't lose hope and be patient
belochoi

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:34:19 PM

when the price of bitcoin will grow - etc will be the favorite! the news will still affect the price! sorry that now the market is falling!
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

Many believe in this coin, but for some reason I never liked it, once was a good pump and on this it died down for a long time

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:37:35 PM

ETC fortunately move this week because it have been add on some exchange... I am very bullish to see ETC to reach 100 euro in the next bull market in September
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:38:38 PM

Yes it will go back especially after coinbase listing but offcourse its hard now when there is no liquidity and volume is low.No new investors.You need to be patient and wait .ETC will be big in the future also
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:41:35 PM

Yes , I think ETC can be pumped great when Ethereum will switch to POS , because a lot of miners will run to ETC and mining difficulty will grow up significantly . I don't think that ETC will become much more popular than now , but price will definitely go up .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: