Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETC will BOOM again  (Read 1237 times)
Footmanred

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

I think the price of ETC will rise this year. While the maximum ETC is $45 , which the coin tried to overcome three times.
Most likely, in case of growth of the crypto-currency market, ETC will be able to break through 45 USD and grow to $60-65.

Nothing can not be ruled out because everything is possible in the crypto-currency world. But while this coin is attractive only for mining, no more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Television123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

Regardless if it will come back strong or not, now is the time to buy ETC because its growth process is similar to ETH, but the market is in a downward trend and it is almost impossible to define its future, what we can believe is in its project and in what it has to offer.
landysh007

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

Unfortunately, now all coins lose a lot in price after bitcoin. This general trend, therefore, etc also falls. But if you decide to make a long-term investment in etc, then you need to go to the end.  Wink
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

For now, the market all down. But ETC in future will be strong depended on development team. Your investment hold on because you trust on it. But don't become a victim of shark. Be smart get your benefit if enough for you.
how can we benefit when the market is going through a storm like this ?
because what happens is our assets will decrease the selling price. then what about your suggestion ? have to buy or last and sell it ?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

In sense from my mind that ETC price will be rise again. Now days market are going very low when the market will increase then ETC price will boom again.

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:24:11 PM

I can't understand why you would invest all your money into ETC. While on the other hand you have coins like ETH who have so much development going on for them. While not much development has been happening for ETC. Although I'm sure that when the market booms and all the alts boom with that ETC is also going to skyrocket in price.
duonghi99c88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

Any market has volatility.  Where there is growth there will be both a fall and a turnover growth.  Therefore, if the market has subsided, it is necessary to wait when the value returns to its place - this is what really shakes the workers' IT companies.  Unless of course the company with its token ceased to work, then growth can not wait.  Analyze the market, and then invest the available funds
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

I really know how ETH is and I am sure by the end of next month it will be surely moon and the holders will now get more from what they invested in.
a123uxcz888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

all can happen, purchasing power is decreasing due to many negative issues. but that does not mean cryptocurrency will be destroyed or END. there is still a chance to rise as well as ETC so it just takes a little patience.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

Certainly, ETC is an evergreen project and I do think the price will rise.  With coinbase adding ETC, I believe the price will grow massively.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

oldminer78

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

Now, on all the cryptocurrency market, practically all coins have a price drop. I believe that it will grow, including, respectively, the ETC.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks

Growth will certainly be, the only question is when? No one can give you an exact answer, neither I nor analysts who rely on charts and diagrams. Today it is difficult to say when the crypto market will grow. I am inclined that the price will fall.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Venh

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

I think such a situation is entirely possible because the adjustment phase has started to close, so now most likely the next BOOM altcoins. Or perhaps nothing will happen, because people simply have no money. But as soon as the bitcoin starts rising.
cryptopranto

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

Of course it'll grow. I'm hoping for at least 65-70$ in this year . I also invested 2 btc in ETC. I think with adding in coinbase ETC will have very strong attraction to reach that 70$ price. As we know we all have seen 45$ price before. So it's assuring me that etc will reach 70$ for sure . Becoz of this coinbase adaption and many dapps projects will grow ETC too
jackychan1209

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

I think the price of Ethereum Classic can reach at least $ 40 at the end of this year. There are many prerequisites that can positively influence the ETC, but we just have to wait and see.
viquynhh555

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:02:17 AM

I don't think it will be repeated two times. If Yes may not be great. all crypto will be difficult to predict when large soaring again or when down including etc. but for the end of the year later it looks like there will be a big increase that could make ETC back to soar again.
maxiimallist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

I don't think it will be repeated two times. If Yes may not be great. all crypto will be difficult to predict when large soaring again or when down including etc. but for the end of the year later it looks like there will be a big increase that could make ETC back to soar again.
The market at the moment is similar to a compressed spring, which at any time can dissolve. This is how I see the current situation on the market. Therefore, most likely we will see market growth, including ETC. But when exactly the growth happens no one knows.

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
Pleemlio

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:19:07 AM

With the ongoing airdrops, appears like the ETC group is more situated about picking up benefit instead of building up the venture for good. Furthermore, it additionally helps the allegations ETH people group have over ETC.
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

You shouldn’t have invested a 100% of your money in ETC. You are really risking. ETC looks interesting and I think it will grow after the market recovering. But the team works really slow and I don’t like it Undecided

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀