Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google banning crupto ads  (Read 22319 times)
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

This is good in the sense it will eliminate all the scam/phishing type ads but a blanket ban across cryptocurrency in general is a bit excessive and will probably change in the future

G.Tarasov

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

That is logical because both of them are US companies.
I'm sure they do it not on their own will because they only lose their money from potential ads.
I think cryptos' price will only grow after it.
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

that is just a matter of time. when google or fb starting to promote their own coins it will be allowed again. there will be google coin to pay google services. i am sure of that
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

I think thats a very bad sign now. At the moment theres no good image about cryptos because they are in a huge dump. And news like these are spreading to much FUD out. So many people are evolving to weak hands and sell everything and try to safe their money. I hope there are some other big advertising services like google who do not bann crypto ads. Because this adds are very important to find new investors!
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:32:48 PM

google might be pressurized by those capitalist governments and banks .
banning anything was never a solution ..
now we will have a project which will show all type of ads .

globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

I don't think it calls for worry among the crypto community. Who loses fund, crypto community or Google and Facebook? The advertising fund stays with the crypto and they loses out. No cause for alarm. If Google likes let it ban all ads. Non of my business.
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

That is obvious, but google is trying to protect people from scammers. some scammers are using google ads to decieve people by putting fake details on their ads. a good scammer can create a fake MEW phishing site and promote the link using google ads for people to click and get redirected to the fake site to steal their details.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

i think not good ,but the crypto world has got to come together like bonobos stick together and fight for its survival we need to get rid of scam ,fake  and reduce hacking.tho advert is they life line of any business,but there still ways to make adverts and get out information.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

google ha many reason to ban this adds because it is very difficult to determine which ones a legit and which ones are scams, so they don´t want trouble and get out of it.

Because google always protect their reputation. They don't allowed deceptive controversial ads.and to protect the scammers to enter their sites. Because a lot of ICOs now are scammers and fishing sites. I think google want to settle this issues.They want to eliminate this scammers in crypto.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

This is true though google was planning to ban the crypto industry which as you can see last week or month facebook was trying to ban the ads of cryptos. This issue will probably have a huge effect on a marketplace it will positively result decrease on many cryptocurrency.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Onur_luna

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

Facebook has banned ta. they think it is uncontrollable. but in the end it will be released by removing these prohibitions. the rise of the crypto world can not be prevented.  Cool
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

Of course it`s bad for us.
Althought, monster investors do not rely on google ads, but all in all, masses receive information from advertisements.
And online advertisements do generate ideology and trends, for regular people, which have it`s share in crypto investments.,

To sum up, it can`t be considered as positive event for us..
Janejul

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

Patience.

I think it is all well and good that Google / Facebook ends this mad goldrush... Or at least try to curb it a bit.
We need better regulation, and stronger investment safety - and actually I think that is pretty pathetic that is going to privately owned companies like good and facebook that starts this move towards more responsibility.
It is also a strikingly strange thing to happen.

When has those companies ever said no to money, unless it was downright illegal?
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

not a big deal i think , but yeah the market get affect cz of that , because just ads , not ico
and i think just few people who click that ads
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

Google is taking a leaf out of China's tactics for lowering the price of bitcoin. Google will ban crypto ads? so what? what about yahoo and msn? and facebook? and twitter? and what even if all these search engines close down ads? will that stop bircoin? no. so it is better to take this opportunity into stride and buy more crypto
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

This banning had created an impact on btc and other altcoins. It could be seen by the drop in the value of this coins. Needless to say but it really created FUD among coin holders. I just hope this doesn't gave as much trouble as what had happened before when bitcoin drops to 6K$ and wad creeping o reach 10K$ in value.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

Facebook is the worst social network for advertising crypto business. Added a few friends and you have already been blocked, very many nuances. The reason they forbid crypto news, most likely in paid advertising, which will be offered.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

This news is not the best way to influence the crypto currency market, but all the information can be found on this forum, there are also sites where there is information about the projects, advertising on Twitter is also present. I'm sure that we will cope!)
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

There will be some effect on it for sure . The crypto currencies and the ICOs in its initial state gets its recognition and publicity with the help of  adds . If adds will not appear many amateur investors will not able to know about the ICOs until they are smart enough to discover them That would not highly change the things but there will be some effect for sure ans many investments are made on its basis .
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 

As always, you can find other ways of advertising. Always, when something blocks, something new will appear.
We hope that nothing will change much.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: