Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google banning crupto ads  (Read 22319 times)
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

Well it wouldn’t surprise me to see google ban ads because crypto is far beyond being controllable and centralized companies like Facebook and google surely don’t like this. This is why blockchain technology is very important for our future. Decentralized economy is the worst nightmare of these companies.

Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 

These news have already had a negative effect on the market. All bans are motivated by the fact that governments want to protect people. But it seems to me that this is just an excuse. Perhaps the fight against crypto has already begun. Of course, everything can not go on like this. Market regulation will be introduced.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

It is political move and crypto attack from corporate on bitcoin. I have read that Russia gonna adopt the bitcoin and other cryoto before this June. In the same Google also confirms that they gonna ban the cryoto ads.
We all know there is no touch behind the government and private sector. But there is political move behind it.
Completely taken action against Russia. This is what i believe about this news.
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:21:17 PM

Because each country's attitude toward Bitcoin is not the same, it is normal for Google to choose whether to provide advertising in the cryptocurrency market and ICO advertising according to the policies of various countries. I think this may have a certain impact on the market in the short term.

coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 
Who even bought ICO's based on advertisements though? If some has been in this space for more than even 6 months, they will not fall for those shills on facebook and google. It does not matter if they ban ICO adverts, in fact I think its a good think because noobs will at-least not get rekt anymore.

wolffi

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

Yeah i'm recently got this news, but i think it's doesn't mater if the facebook and google banned cryptocurrencies or ICOs ads.
because the cryptocurrencies or ICOs can use this forum to post Bounty thread of the project.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

I hope that Google and the FB will lose their monopoly position in the market. We need such decentralized services.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:28:54 PM

there is always any effect of the ban, but if for the decline I think it will not have too big impact. this time the market dropped dramatically due to many factors. and the prohibition of google on ico ads. to prevent potential ico on lapses. I think that's the most logical reason

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

As a former SEO worker I think that Google will ban only context ads but organic searches still should work or else Google is a scam
samuel wead

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:35:47 PM

Why is it so good to promote ICO, it gives investors more information and see the benefits of it?
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

I think there will be a service provider ads that followed after it, one way of spreading the ads may be by way of holding an event such as expo/conferrence
Lukefreemaan

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

ICO's will get promotion in other ways, Bounties etc. Most people who want to invest in an ICO will go looking for them anyway.
fransbenotius

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:10:27 PM

Yes it is because there a lot of bad effect that bitcoin can give from google prespective so they ban advertise who have word "buy bitcoin". Google think invest in crypto is not secure and have a lot of risk, I think google need to develop their team to make solution for better crypto currency world
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

Yeah that right, google now baned all cryptocurrency ads.
And the problem is it take effeck of the price Bitcoin and othe coin of crypto.
Maybe google think if ICO just for spam, because many ICO scam and no result.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

I think this google ban is the current sentiment that has sent the market crashing down. If crypto was able to survive all this regulations till now this very google issue will not liquidate the crypto ecosystem. I am thinking we are closer to the end of the banning and regulations that will militate against the cryptocurrency.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

Do not believe in the news, all just FUD. Whales have created false rumors and make us worry about that. They have very subtle strategies to deceive us and force us to sell off all our altcoins. They only have to collect all the coins and sell them at high prices. That's what I know about the crypto market and hopefully people will consult with me to stop snatching.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:21:05 PM

The market is still in bear market whether google ban crypto ads or not so i don't think it contributes that much for the decrease marketcap. You should know that there's a lot of crypto ads and most of them is scam or shitcoin that can make people lose a lot of money so i think it's the correct decision to ban them, It hurts short term but we can reduce scam and make crypto good again.

stingraydiver

Activity: 117
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

Google and Facebook can't stop organic talk in our community.  As I have said before, we are responsible for educating others on crypto.  Legitimate projects that change current business models will yield a revolution in how the public views crypto.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. Maybe google think if ICO just for spam, because many ICO scam and no result.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

Google playing safe, they don't want any piece of unsolicited and scammy ICO's , But really I just cant stand all the FUD being thrown these days. Everyday same shit story I see from bloomerg and cnbc , Bubble about to pup since last year til now same old shit they kept on telling that a certain bubble will pop, they're causing this swings and drops , I don't know who's behind this destabilization , FUDs kinda orchestrated from day 1, They want Crypto Currency to DIE
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: