Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google banning crupto ads  (Read 22319 times)
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

Google playing safe, they don't want any piece of unsolicited and scammy ICO's , But really I just cant stand all the FUD being thrown these days. Everyday same shit story I see from bloomerg and cnbc , Bubble about to pup since last year til now same old shit they kept on telling that a certain bubble will pop, they're causing this swings and drops , I don't know who's behind this destabilization , FUDs kinda orchestrated from day 1, They want Crypto Currency to DIE
This is totally agreeable because facebook and google are making steps to stop this spammy and scam ICO that is currently being introduced in the ads on their social media. Majority of people who are browsing nowadays are into social media and some of them can be easily swayed by very promising ways to earn money so that's why people behind the social media sites are being cautious so their user won't get scammed by this kind of ICO's and advertisements.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/  

That;s a shame that google and facebook are banning crypto related ads due to the ongoing scams and spams related to them .
I wouldn't say that this would not change a thing about the ICOs , the popularity will definitely decrease and so as the interest of people as they get to know about it mostly by those attractive ads that pops up on their screen . Nevertheless , it is another downfall for the crypo world.                    
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

If adds will not appear many amateur investors will not able to know about the ICO Althought, monster investors do not rely on google This issue will probably have a huge effect on a marketplace it
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

I do not leave the feeling that all companies that talk about the ban on advertising crypto just prepare to exit their currency. No other reasonable arguments come to mind.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/  
why now many great sites that follow facebook to banned crypto. I do not think if it happens when ads and facebook is one of the great places to promote and attract investors. if this happens I'm sure the ico teams will be looking for other promotional spots that can attract more investors.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

If this is true then why are the ads I always see are about crypto? Correct me if I am wrong but is it not google's algorithm to show people advertisements that they always look at the web?
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:55:27 PM

If this is true then why are the ads I always see are about crypto? Correct me if I am wrong but is it not google's algorithm to show people advertisements that they always look at the web?

Because it is not implemented yet, you need to wait at least some months until Google starts doing it so.

If i am not wrong, the official link says that they will start doing this shit at the end of June of this year.. so yes, there is still a long road.

Hello
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

Personally, for me it's not an indicator at all, but by the reaction of the market I will not say. Everything fell very much. I hope that soon everything will start to grow normally rather than grow by 10% and then fall by 30%!
mhus786

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:10:36 PM

I think that they're only banning ico ads so it will affect them adversely of course but not the general market as a whole since there is already alot of media attention.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:17:28 PM

Facebook and Google have taken actions in their interest but their action does not stop cryptocurrency from surviving.
My concern is that if the actions of Facebook and Google on ads is able to cut down on new ICO's, will the already existing Project increase in value/price?
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

Well, there is no advertising on these resources, and yes. We have other resources with great popularity. And people will learn the information from there, and then transfer the information from the register to the mouth.

Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:22:48 PM

Google was forced by FBI, and it was hard decision for Google top-managers, because the are loosing really huge amount of money. According to some researchers, this amount is more than 1 trillion USD. Just imagine, how serious the situation is. Crypto should drown in blood - give the way for big money  Shocked
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:23:42 PM

There are several factors to be analyzed and that is not the case, but in a general analysis Google and ICOs loses in relation to marketing, financial gain, investment gain, and the concept increase. However the crypto is something that can change any situation and when the masses to know things tend to change and this is something that can hit all sides
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:54:21 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 05:44:42 AM by faceoff97

This might affect the situation of bitcoin, but it will only have a short term effect on the price. Google is not actually a big platform for advertising bitcoin. People will tend to react negatively hearing se news concerning the banning of bitcoin advertisement. Though bitcoin are now showing sudden drop, the mainstream are not showing good news about it.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:57:45 PM

Yep. They're realling going to ban all Crypto and ICO advertisements. But I think effect of this news has over. Although Google is the best advertising service at the moment but it's not the only one so we can use other advertising services to replace Google Smiley. Beside I don't know why they have to ban all these ads while they can earn a lot of money from them. Really ridiculous

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:03:03 PM

Well if they did this they did it only because most scams are around this times and facebook don't want to have any part in this so it's ok if you ask my personal opinion. You can find the legit projects right here with some time doing researchies and for sure you will find good ICO's.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
AnnaSitnikova

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:15:11 PM

Google does not prohibit crypto but it is certainly influenced by people who participate in it and oppose it and the yellow press disseminates these stories
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:27:45 AM

I guess its time to transfer to decentralized platforms like Steem ,InvestFeed,Zonto and similar.I hope Twitter will not ban also but i have a bad feeling
tjery

Activity: 210
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:52:03 AM

Google bans Crypto Currency ads across all platforms from search engines and youtube, probably because of too many ICO advertisements that often appear on every website we open.
Because of the many ICO advertisements that cause a lot of fraud and cause harm, This will affect cryptocurrency price and ICO will more difficult to promote their project.

█ █      TIPPER TM   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY      █ █
████████████    ICO LIVE NOW    ████████████
|    Telegram    |    Whitepaper    |    Twitter    |
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:08:23 AM

this is bad news if google banning crypto ads, I think this is why the market price down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: