Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google banning crupto ads  (Read 22319 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:29:11 AM

this is bad news if google banning crypto ads, I think this is why the market price down.

The google banning the crypto ads can lower the campaign informations to the people because google is a large network and many people around the world will always visit the google site ,it lessen the djstribution of campaign advertisement, it is not good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:49:45 AM

Well if they did this they did it only because most scams are around this times and facebook don't want to have any part in this so it's ok if you ask my personal opinion. You can find the legit projects right here with some time doing researchies and for sure you will find good ICO's.

I believe that this kind of action from google might help to reduce the number of ICO's that the only purpose is to steal money from people. Since most scams are usually seen in this kind platform, I might say that google did what is just right. though the price of bitcoin is going to be ffected, I'm definitely sure that this will only last in just few moments. Lets just hope that new platform will be used to advertise and promote legit coins. Platforms such as telegram, twitter and forums is really an effective one. It reaches great number of people and coins are gaining popularity.
Coolwar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:11:41 AM

Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 
Google, Facebook, Medium ... In Twitter, cleansing ... Who's next? Developers will have to not just, if everyone will pick up such prohibitions. There is also a positive side to this news! The value of this forum will only increase!
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:15:16 AM

yah. this is sad things for cryptocurrency. many platform now banning crypto. i don't know why. but this is maybe can make the market going down and people want to join maybe they afraid because of this.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:27:28 AM

Well if they did this they did it only because most scams are around this times and facebook don't want to have any part in this so it's ok if you ask my personal opinion. You can find the legit projects right here with some time doing researchies and for sure you will find good ICO's.

I believe that this kind of action from google might help to reduce the number of ICO's that the only purpose is to steal money from people. Since most scams are usually seen in this kind platform, I might say that google did what is just right. though the price of bitcoin is going to be ffected, I'm definitely sure that this will only last in just few moments. Lets just hope that new platform will be used to advertise and promote legit coins. Platforms such as telegram, twitter and forums is really an effective one. It reaches great number of people and coins are gaining popularity.
I doubt that this move by Google will help reduce the scam ICO's since the scammers and hackers will always find a way no matter what. Google might have its own hidden agenda behind blocking crypto ads. I feel that the best way to advertise an ICO is through this forum itself(Signature campaigns) and the social media campaigns are the next best alternative to achieving this. This move by Google has obviously impacted the market in a negative way, but this will not last. I am expecting the entire market to recover and Bitcoin to touch a new high in the coming months. HODL.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nickmax

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:19:41 AM

We are waiting for the appearance in Telegram of video channels! It will be very cool! One application will be able to hold a huge amount of information content. I think Pavel Durov realizes this in the near future, but this is only my guess.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

Someone said, when they start fighting you, you're close to victory. I don't think that we have to be disappointed reading this news.
Sometimes banning something brings more people. This isn't the correct way fighting cryptos. Cryptos don't need advertisements anymore to be known. People know it from other investors and the news have everyday articles about them.
The negative effect on the market is temporary and a new opportunity to invest more at lower prices.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 

this is bad news for crypto if it is true google block it
many crypto ads currently on google
very unfortunate if not supported by google because giggle is a very busy traffic many visitors
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

Googles bans this type of ads and do it right. Because usual people can be deceived with this ICO's promises or something, it's like ads of gambling or something. You must to know, that you may lose all.                  
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

Almost all set foot on this trail, Twitter also plans to clean up advertising through 2 weeks. This is very sad news:(   
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

every time when there is talk of "protecting non-professional investors from high-risk assets", I get a little ridiculous. especially when such discussions are conducted by large world corporations. their care for people is widely known (sarcasm). I think that most likely digital whales are thinking about creating their own currencies and tokens. now they will slow down the market a little so to be able to enter the market on much more favorable terms.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

Almost all set foot on this trail, Twitter also plans to clean up advertising through 2 weeks. This is very sad news:(   
Why is this news so upsets you Huh Twitter companies (bounty) will continue, investors still know where to find information about projects, new people also learn about crypto-currencies from the community and their popularity. Nothing terrible happened.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

I saw the effect on the market when Facebook banned crypto ads.  When Google did it more recently, once again we saw a negative impact on the crypto market.  I do think it will rebound though, and if anything this should bring more attention to using other forms of web advertisement such as LinkedIn or Basic Attention Tokens.
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

I dont think it will affect the market, because only some scam projects and so on are advertised in google and fishing sites. Normal icos are all selling in whitelists.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:11:37 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 01:22:43 PM by batang_bitcoin

I dont think it will affect the market
It is affecting the market, there are many people that are doubting and will start to create questions on their mind.
"Why google have to do that?"
"Is bitcoin or cryptocurrencies scam?"
"Why they have to ban those ads?"

For us who have enough understanding, we understand why google have to do that but how about those zero knowledge about scam ICO's?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

Honestly, this is probably a good thing!

It will weed out the scam ICOs and the good ones will find a way to survive, market and differentiate themselves no matter what. Smiley
AirdropWeekly

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

I hope its a chance for project like ADEX !
Fulloudcy

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:21:04 PM

It's never a good thing when main stream bans something....it only pushes things underground and makes the market favour the scammy coins that dump more money on nothing but spamming other than legit projects.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

Google ban will cause short time panic for newbies but not for crypto developers because cryptocurrrencies don't depend on google to promote. bitcointalk is very effective ads, Most investors come from bitcointalk members. There are also medium, reddit, steemit, and other ads that accept bitcoin to promote. Social media bounty also very important parts of ads. No google ICO will not die.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

Google is nor a simple site/company in the world. It is serious in serious matters. Cryptocurrency is not a joke! Almost everyday new ICO advertised in it. Now by banning cryptocurrency everybody will experience hardship on prices. Crash will take place until there will be the time of fully recovered of crypto.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: