Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google banning crupto ads  (Read 22319 times)
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:43:29 AM

After many companies decided to impose a ban on advertising crypto currency, google also decided to do it, but now you understand that all these customers get to bounty hunters who will do their work with great pleasure.
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 
I don't think that this kind of action of google and facebook against crypto currency will paralyzed the dominant step of crypto currency  or even becomes a barrier to hide the popularity of it. This action although can affect negative against crypto, still not much, the most affected of such action of google and facebook are the scammers because they are now less in resources on how to make advertisement for their project while crypto currency and the real business matter will always have the way to present their project even without google.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

I've read from a credible source that Bing started to ban ads related to crypto too, I guess that means no more search ads related to ICOs anywhere. What do you guys think?

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sophiawhite

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

Makes sense, most of the ads are scammy shit anyway.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

Just to give you a heads up, Not only does Google bans crypto, but Bing (Micrsoft's search engine) as well is targeting to put a ban as well.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/microsofts-search-engine-bing-says-it-will-ban-crypto-related-ads-by-july-2018

So it looks like big social media outlet is putting a hammer ban and clamping on ICO bans. But we can't really blame them as their platform is being taken advantage by a lot of scammers. Those scammers are even paying big bucks just to get into the page 1 of those search engine to mislead others and run off with their hard earn money. But I don't think it will have a negative impact on the long term though, and its really good to see those scammers not having their way today and makes it difficult for them to promote their scammy project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:36:12 PM

Is this the official announcement from Google? Or is it a speculation or only a negative issue?
Well, I'm sure that they ban only the illegal ICOs and scams. We must be sure that everything will be okay then. Crypto is a promising project and that is why we must support this even so many negative issues and banning around.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
funyjackson

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

i don't think it will have much impact on cryptocurrencies . their main purpose is to ban some ICO scams . on the contrary , it may be beneficial to the development of cryptocurrency . these measures will reduce the bad ICO .
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

The cryptocurrency does not need Google, the usual social media is Twitter and Facebook, Google can not affect the cryptocurrency market.  Embarrassed
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

Google may prohibit advertising, as it can not guarantee the security of investments in the ICO. I think they just keep their reputation.
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

On Wednesday, the prices for crypto-currencies fell after the search engine Bing from Microsoft joins Google and Facebook and banned the advertising of crypto-currencies. In March, advertising Google has forbidden crypto currency. The search engine Google Chrome said that it removed most of the extensions from the official Google Play store with scripts mining.
vivuta116

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:43:11 AM

google will not stop bitcoin from gaining popularity by banning it in their site, infact they just give more interest on other to discover what is in bitcoin and why they banning it to their site, and by that people will have more interest on bitcoin.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:46:05 AM

i dont think google banning bitcoin will affect its popularity because they will just give more curiousity to the people to know what really bitcoin is. they will become more interested and not knowing that they also using bitcoin already.

Advertisement is done to promote a product and if it is not done the retention drops among the people considering this psychology today we have a billion dollar advertisement happening across the globe. Definitely somewhere it will hamper the prospectus of the crypto currency.

4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:46:31 AM

I believe that they do not have the right to do this. People paid for advertising their projects and do not violate any rules.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

Facebook is still not closed, bounty still continue there its advertising. And it's been a long time. And Google forms hold many projects, so it looks more like empty information - well, we'll see

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:16:35 AM

Nothing bad in this. I would to say that ban paid ads - good decision. Google want not ban sites related with crypto, just paid adds.  And a lot of scammers promoted different shits through google add now, fishing sites for example as well.
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:18:49 AM

The cryptocurrency does not need Google, the usual social media is Twitter and Facebook, Google can not affect the cryptocurrency market.  Embarrassed
although it is crypto currency does not require google or other social media like faceboo, twitter or otherwise but if they do prohibit crypto ads it will affect the price of bitcoin
istklin

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:19:14 AM

Now we can see that this ban has a very negative impact on the prices of cryptocurrency. But people learn about cryptocurrency not from advertising but from their friends or acquaintances so in the long term prices will again grow.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:21:46 AM

I think its really good some proven scam coins are showing advertisement in youtube and other platform even in lots of payed scam website . If your searching for any reputed website or exchange google ad was showing scam site at first . Some people couldnt able to differentiate this .So its really a good move.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Ms.Sunny

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:38:59 AM

Google has a lot of crypto garbage. Scammers make good money on this.  After all, with an increase in prices, some coins,people showed great interest in the crypto currency. Google does not prohibit useful and correct information, I believe that they are trying to stop us, from unplanned costs.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 

A hundred percent of this will affect the market and I think it will be by negative way. But how does it take we will understand at June , because then that ban will be in force.   Undecided
Exactly, it probably takes  a very big influence to crypto market. However, this news will bring benefits as well as drawbacks to users. We all know that through ads, there are much deceptive  promotions, if google ban cryto ads, maybe it will reduce these deceptions. Nevertheless, it considerbly affects crypto in negative way. There is no doubt that google account for the main ads on internet which helps crypto market have a big reputation. In a nutshell, it’s not a good news for crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: