Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:59:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think HODL is bad for your health?  (Read 914 times)
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

if you think holding is stressful it means that you haven`t tried daily trading yet. According to me hold is the easiest thing to do in terms of stress and health otherwise you spend your every hour in trading with a lot of stress.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

I find it kinda hard to HODL when the marketing is bearish... there is a lot of stress:p
Do you think going HODL might be bad for the health?Smiley

For the past two weeks price of bitcoins is decreasing continuously. It used to disappoint me a lot and then I stopped seeing daily stats. I do not need the money that I have invested urgently and I am not going to withdraw before 3-4 years. If you are on the same post, you should also stop checking the bitcoin price frequently to reduce stress.

Signature available for rent
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:35:51 AM

it depends from person to person for example I have a friend who is waiting since 2 years for the prices to increase but me I can`t wait for 1 month and want to sell and buy other coins to profit.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:17:42 AM

I find it kinda hard to HODL when the marketing is bearish... there is a lot of stress:p
It's unhealthy for those who have anxiety and the people have less patience in holding. if we think again the bearish is temporary because the market is on panic due to the recent news.
Without patience, it is really difficult to hold on for a long duration of time. But this is also the only way to make good amount of profits through crypto coins.

Otherwise it is not possible to increase the capital. Besides, it should not be very difficult to hold a coin because there is actually zero worked involved in this act. All a person needs to do is forget about his collection for some time and then come back after taking a long break.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

Bitcoin without Hodl is bad for our health if! If you don't know how to manage your time. If you Hodl, there is a possibility to make your health not good again, if you dont know how to manage your time. You must learn to manage, at least do some exercise not all the time on your computer or phone. Eat well, sleep early and exercised. Bitcoin is never a problem for us.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

There is no reason why hodling Bitcoin would be bad for my health. I'm not stressed when Bitcoin price is declining, I always take it easy. Everyday I read a lot of news about cryptocurrencies and even if I see bad news I don't sell, I simply try to analyze the whole situation. People tend to be really stressed when they invest their money in something. After a years of buying Bitcoin I have learned that there is no point in panicking because Bitcoin always recovered thanks to what's behind it.

MJK_Anfaenger

Activity: 196
Merit: 46

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

As long as you don't obsess over anything crypto related you'll be fine. It's getting dangerous if you spend all day looking at charts. Go out sometimes, do stuff you love. There's more to life than thinking about money. Can't take it to the next life either, can you? Wink
Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

Anything may be dangerous for sensetive people health. Hodl is kind of philosophy/religion at least Smiley which makes us proud to follow it while trading can freak anyone out anyday. People just should estimate their mental power correctly, dont invest such amount which makes you nervious. Just stay reasonable and remember that health is the most important human's value

michael shikany

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

I feel that hold will make me anxious, so I think it will have a certain effect on my health.
But I know that if you want to make money, then hold is the best way.

Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

HODLing is undoubtedly very bad for our health because when the market is going down our entire mind is going through so many things which cannot be explained. It is good for us some time to be taking few weeks off for our safe to avoid having a stroke or heart attack. 
Human_Copy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

Warren Buffett has never sold a share of Berkshire Hathaway since 1967. Do you know what i mean? Wink
cryptoking330

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:35:57 PM

Not really, I think it would be more stressful managing day trades, I would not want to be a trader during these bear markets, very unpredictable, for me personally it's easier to HODL coins/tokens in a wallet and just forget about it.
Jetta88

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

Personally, I'll just hodl all of my Bitcoin earnings and a couple altcoins worth holding like Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin. It shouldn't be stressful if it's money that you didn't need in the first place. This means that it should of been funds that you didn't need to use to pay your bills.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

HODLING means forgetting the market status right now you dont need to check bitcoin prices everyday or most likely every hour lol,  if you are holding just forget about your coins and do some other things comeback if market has some good news after some months.

diva.man

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

HOLD is actually a very simple matter!

Put a coin in your wallet, any app that removes the exchange, and do something else!

Wait a while (one month) to check your digital encrypted currency!
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

In fact, HODL, is the best for my health. I am very optimistic and I have watched the price if bitcoin grow over the years. Nothing gives me rest of mind than HODL. You can also try it. Buy bitcoin now and wait till the end of the year. Don't forget to share your testimony. You will smile.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

if talking about health depends on yourself, because I know everyone has different personality differences in body health, if they can control panic and do not think too much or not too panic it is certain that the health that hold the coin will not be easily disturbed.
Mellifluous

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

If you're just worrying about stress it is depend on one another. It is depend on your body health yoj cannot compare what your body feels to others. We all have differences.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

No, I think Hodl will good for your health if you want to long profit taking. We just hodl our coins and move on to our life especially when bearish trend. By the time the market stabilize or bullish there's the time the Holder win it all. I know that because I'm the holder. So, I think hold is good for you health
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

HODL would have to be key if bitcoin was intended to be held as a long term investment. If hodling is intended then one shouldn't be that bothered about the bearish turn of the Bitcoin. I do believe the dip is only for a while and won't be permanent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: