Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool  (Read 25293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (29 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

Exchange works? Someone already tried to trade?

Trading will be enabled today or tomorrow, there are several modules which will be activited one by one. But it looks very impressive for now.
maxmus

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

When will the beta version of the STEX Exchange start?
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

The alpha launched yesterday, be patient  Cheesy
Join the official STeX announcement channel in Telegram to get the latest info! https://t.me/stex_news
There, you'll also find everything that to need to know in regard to the alpha version.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

How can anyone 'destroy' liquidity anyway? It's way too much competition between exchanges now, and profits are huge, so it doesn't make sense.
The large number of user-supported exchanges, which inevitably intensifies competition, play a big positive role in the encryption world.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:09:23 PM

is there a mobile phone version? I think in my country most users use mobile phone, so it's easier to use it if there is a version for mobile phone.

At the moment there is no mobile version, but I think the developers will eventually fix this problem,do not worry.

mithrim

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

is there a mobile phone version? I think in my country most users use mobile phone, so it's easier to use it if there is a version for mobile phone.

As it's an alpha, there are more important things to fix right now, like 2FA  Cheesy
I'm totally happy with the STeX team keeping their deadline resp. promises. As long as there is a clear roadmap and the team meeting their dates/deadlines, I not worried in the slightest.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

A2A is another ICO, what is relevence to STEX tokens? And does the reward or dividents for just hodling tokens will be rewarded?

A2A is utility token of platform and will be used for commission discounts and unlocking the professional features on STeX.  Check the whitepaper for more info about it.
SilkinR

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:09:32 AM

Not sold tokens will be moved to STE shop, where they can be bought at an ever-increasing price. And for the time being, will this STE store be somehow limited, or will it be held until all tokens are sold 30 million pieces?
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

According to the STeX roadmap the beta version will be ready in Q2, 2018.

https://stex.exchange/project
mithrim

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

Not sold tokens will be moved to STE shop, where they can be bought at an ever-increasing price. And for the time being, will this STE store be somehow limited, or will it be held until all tokens are sold 30 million pieces?

As no burning of the tokens was announced, I'd expect that they stay in the shop. It would be interesting to know though what will happen with the dividends allocated to the STE stuck in the store.
Ivan [STeX] (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:08:44 AM

100 BTC sounds like enough Smiley Another thing, since you mentioned security, what do you think about using hardware wallets to store funds instead storing them on exchange's wallet? I know a lot of decentralized exchanges implements this kind of solution and I wonder if this could be even possible on STeX

We use cold wallets to store most of the funds. With hardware wallet we cannot control and confirm the security level and do not want rely on someone's else professionalism in this critical part. Properly configured server is unpenetrateable, all exchanges' hacks has inside or human stupidity behind. We use same encryption level as bitcoin blockchain itself and similar principle of confirmation for the transactions.

mithrim

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:09:34 PM

ICO schedule correction and welcoming bonus for traders.
[/b][/color]
As you may know, since the beginning of February we are in talks with legal advisers about A2A token legal status. However, the process took much longer time that we expected and we still do not have an issued legal leter, necessary to start marketing in some countries. The same time, a new Wings platform was released and there was no time for us to fit the schedule of launching WINGS forecast before our A2A ICO scheduled for April 5. The following changes was made to solve it:
Main A2A tokens ICO will start on May 1, 2018 and will be closed on May 31,2018.
Tokens become tradable right after the end of the ICO.
All new users on STeX exchange will be receiving a 5% bonus from their deposit in the form of A2A bonus tokens, that can be used to pay comissions on STeX. All unused bonus tokens will expire at the beginning of the A2A ICO.

Well, there is no guarantee that you'll have all legal stuff ready until May 1st, is there? Or is there an ETA for the required legal letters?
As there already was a motion in regard to the postponed ICO and a vote happened, it would be appreciated if you could say a few words in regard to this situation and the new starting date of the ICO.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

STeX Exchange. A2A looks to change the way a person wants to trade. After the release of the Beta version at the end of March, how soon will the next update take?
I think the next update will be at the end of the token sale which held on the 2nd week of April. We need to keep an eye for this project! Until now, I am confuse on the difference of STE and A2A token aside from their meaning. I mean,  why does the STeX made a new coin?

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Ivan [STeX] (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:35:19 PM

ICO schedule correction and welcoming bonus for traders.
[/b][/color]
As you may know, since the beginning of February we are in talks with legal advisers about A2A token legal status. However, the process took much longer time that we expected and we still do not have an issued legal leter, necessary to start marketing in some countries. The same time, a new Wings platform was released and there was no time for us to fit the schedule of launching WINGS forecast before our A2A ICO scheduled for April 5. The following changes was made to solve it:
Main A2A tokens ICO will start on May 1, 2018 and will be closed on May 31,2018.
Tokens become tradable right after the end of the ICO.
All new users on STeX exchange will be receiving a 5% bonus from their deposit in the form of A2A bonus tokens, that can be used to pay comissions on STeX. All unused bonus tokens will expire at the beginning of the A2A ICO.

Well, there is no guarantee that you'll have all legal stuff ready until May 1st, is there? Or is there an ETA for the required legal letters?
As there already was a motion in regard to the postponed ICO and a vote happened, it would be appreciated if you could say a few words in regard to this situation and the new starting date of the ICO.

We expect to receive the legal letter for A2A token within a week.

snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:05:40 PM

Has STeX negotiated any deals with Wings Platform? Since the A2A ICO has been moved out until May, is there enough time to involve Wings?

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Ivan [STeX] (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

STeX Exchange. A2A looks to change the way a person wants to trade. After the release of the Beta version at the end of March, how soon will the next update take?
I think the next update will be at the end of the token sale which held on the 2nd week of April. We need to keep an eye for this project! Until now, I am confuse on the difference of STE and A2A token aside from their meaning. I mean,  why does the STeX made a new coin?

Originally, A2A token was used as an intermediary in every trade on STeX using A2A technology. The problem is that you need a measurement system to evaluate all the tokens to create cross-rates, and we used an additional token for that purpose. Furthermore, we have a promotional system to attract users and make their trading activities more profitable (especially, for active traders who may suffer from turnaround commissions).
By mixing these two concepts together, we have created a STEX utility token named A2A after the technology Any2Any we invented and use to support over 10,000 sross rates.
The main utility function of this token is to provide an easy to account tier system for commission discount for all users on the STeX exchange.

airy01

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

nice ICO coin, i want to join it
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

nice ICO coin, i want to join it

STeX has the only exchange that allows you to trade any to any on all pairs without having to go through the main coin to do so.

Every week more and more coins will be added.

ICO starts May 1st

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

Originally, A2A token was used as an intermediary in every trade on STeX using A2A technology. The problem is that you need a measurement system to evaluate all the tokens to create cross-rates, and we used an additional token for that purpose. Furthermore, we have a promotional system to attract users and make their trading activities more profitable (especially, for active traders who may suffer from turnaround commissions).
By mixing these two concepts together, we have created a STEX utility token named A2A after the technology Any2Any we invented and use to support over 10,000 sross rates.
The main utility function of this token is to provide an easy to account tier system for commission discount for all users on the STeX exchange.
In short, the STE token is the old token and changed by the A2A token? If then, is it possible that STE will devaluate soon?
Now I see that A2A token is really differ from STE token and I think this is the first ever project I've seen that used 2 different tokens during token sale.
I want also to clarify this.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
mithrim

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:24:52 AM

In short, the STE token is the old token and changed by the A2A token? If then, is it possible that STE will devaluate soon?
Now I see that A2A token is really differ from STE token and I think this is the first ever project I've seen that used 2 different tokens during token sale.
I want also to clarify this.

STE and A2A are two tokens that compliment each other. STE was not renamed to A2A. They are different tokens for different purposes.
  • STE is a dividend token
  • A2A is a utility token (on the platform, like BNB)

So there is no devaluation of STE tokens, they coexist and serve different purposes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: