Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool  (Read 25291 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (29 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Stex Project Support

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:15:28 AM

Has STeX negotiated any deals with Wings Platform? Since the A2A ICO has been moved out until May, is there enough time to involve Wings?

ICO A2A will be in the Wings. We have got an agreement with them.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:58:36 AM

Has STeX negotiated any deals with Wings Platform? Since the A2A ICO has been moved out until May, is there enough time to involve Wings?

Good to hear. Do you consider making some other agreements to run your ICO on some other platforms too? Like KICKICO or Cofound.it?
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

Thanks thats great. it's been a long time coming to work with Wings. Is there a time in which we will see something from Wings?

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

You still decided to make a prediction on the wings platform, I thought you have changed your mind,in any case, this is very good news.

mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

You still decided to make a prediction on the wings platform, I thought you have changed your mind,in any case, this is very good news.

That's what I thought too. WOuld it be possible to edit OP and add such important information @STeX team? I'm afraid that the STeX project is one of the best projects I'm following but of those also the most confusing with a misinformed community. It lacks a source with every important (relevant) information in one spot. I know that this is a tough task but the project would benefit immensely imo.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:00:44 PM

In short, the STE token is the old token and changed by the A2A token? If then, is it possible that STE will devaluate soon?
Now I see that A2A token is really differ from STE token and I think this is the first ever project I've seen that used 2 different tokens during token sale.
I want also to clarify this.

STE and A2A are two tokens that compliment each other. STE was not renamed to A2A. They are different tokens for different purposes.
  • STE is a dividend token
  • A2A is a utility token (on the platform, like BNB)

So there is no devaluation of STE tokens, they coexist and serve different purposes.

Okay! Its better to understand the difference of the two coins because I want to assure that soon, my STE tokens have value.
Now, STeX runs two different coins in complement. So,  does the two coins have different token sale also? I hope STeX can manage it properly.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
mithrim

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:44:56 AM

Okay! Its better to understand the difference of the two coins because I want to assure that soon, my STE tokens have value.
Now, STeX runs two different coins in complement. So,  does the two coins have different token sale also? I hope STeX can manage it properly.

As A2A is the 'new' token, it wasn't in a sale. Here is how it'll work:

In addition, in the upcoming STE ICO, the maximum supply will be limited to 30,000,000 STE tokens to be sold, including STE tokens, sold at presale and ICO Stage 1. The rest will be frozen on a separate ETH address till the end of the ICO, then transferred back to the STE ICO smart contract and burned. In case of any amount of unsold tokens left at the end of the ICO within the limit of 30,000,000 STE, it will be transferred to the separate smart-contract known as STE-SHOP, to be distributed on demand at any moment in the future.
felissss500@gmail.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

It is better not to look at the fees,and participate in them, then do not regret that missed the opportunity to make very good money.

mithrim

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

this is an interesting project, looking out of the roadmap, which I think is very neat and potentially  to succeed in the future, I'm interested in seeing the progress of this thread, and not a bad idea to invest, may be a successful project

Stop. Just stop. This is the third or fourth username you’ve made to say that EXACT same thing in every thread SteX has had. Just stop. When people see that your a brand new member with THAT being your very first post then they don’t take anything you say with any weight. Its insulting to the community and embarrassing. We don’t need potential investors seeing those kind of posts over and over from the same person creating new usernames. It makes the project look cheap and unable to thrive on its own. So you’re hurting the project more than helping. K. Thanks.

Good find, as this is a self-moderated thread, the STeX team now can have a look at these posts and may delete them Cheesy
What he is doing is also against the forum rules and his (all accounts) account can get tagged for that.

Let's again focus on the project as the alpha launched stage 4 so we can start trading between BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, BTG, BCH, and TRX. I love this new transparency of the team and that everything gets communicated.
Gibreil

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

Now, STeX runs two different coins in complement. So,  does the two coins have different token sale also? I hope STeX can manage it properly.

As A2A is the 'new' token, it wasn't in a sale. Here is how it'll work:

In addition, in the upcoming STE ICO, the maximum supply will be limited to 30,000,000 STE tokens to be sold, including STE tokens, sold at presale and ICO Stage 1. The rest will be frozen on a separate ETH address till the end of the ICO, then transferred back to the STE ICO smart contract and burned. In case of any amount of unsold tokens left at the end of the ICO within the limit of 30,000,000 STE, it will be transferred to the separate smart-contract known as STE-SHOP, to be distributed on demand at any moment in the future.
Thank you for your effort to answer my question. I think I will read more a lot of STeX whitepaper first in order for me to gather some info's about their ICO. I totally missed out the updates in STeX, so I've been too late for the news of this project.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
elpav

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

What degrees of protection for withdrawal of funds will the exchange have?
zgurina71

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

Trade will be with ERG 20 tokens?
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

What degrees of protection for withdrawal of funds will the exchange have?

Funds will be stored using properly encrypted system, and I'd guess that 2 factor authentication will also be implemented.

Trade will be with ERG 20 tokens?

On STeX exchange you will be able to trade all kind of coins and tokens, not only ERC20.

Will you need to pass KYS for registration on the exchange?

KYC will only be necessary for unlimited withdrawals and some more advanced features.
mithrim

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

Thank you for your effort to answer my question. I think I will read more a lot of STeX whitepaper first in order for me to gather some info's about their ICO. I totally missed out the updates in STeX, so I've been too late for the news of this project.

No problem  Smiley

Reading the whitepaper and DYOR is always advised. Remember, it's always good if you check those points before investing:
  • Do I understand how the investment works?
  • What are your goals?
  • What are the risks of this investment?
  • What level of involvement is required?
  • How much do you expect to earn on this investment (ROI)?
  • How long do you plan to invest? Is this a short-, medium- or long-term investment?
  • What are the costs to buy, hold and sell the investment?
  • Is there a clear exit strategy?

If there are questions left after reading everything, just ask here or in the chat.
valvilzgur

Activity: 94

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

There is a plan for development of mobile version of the exchange? For example android
mithrim

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

There is a plan for development of mobile version of the exchange? For example android

Yes, although the alpha doesn't support it right now, a mobile version is in development.
An app is another matter, with those you need to take into account that there is an additional security issue with fake apps on iOS and Android Smiley
s2557376

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

AIRDROPS ICOS

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

https://alpha.stex.exchange/ Hello STeX exchange. Very happy to see the Alpha release. Congratulations STeX yeeeeew Smiley Awesome news. I am a Pre ICO Buyer & have been with STeX since last August 2017.
Will Pre ICO buyers be receiving ETH from the ICO still as it progresses?
When do Pre ICO buyers receive STE tokens from the old dev team member who left the STeX project?

Cant wait for further progress to be completed etc & have fun completing the STeX project.
Good luck for STeX Dev & community 2018. Smiley

Kind regards s2557376
Rippta23

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:56:48 AM

Few weeks ago, I found out this new project in the old thread and I was amazed because when I saw the whitepaper it seems like this will aggregate all of tokens in an exchange. Unfortunately, I did not follow the recent updates until I saw this new thread. Finally, I am here. Hopefully that A2A coin will success! By the way, I am confuse on the exact date that STE will put to the exchange. At the pinned message in telegram it was been stated that 2 days after ICO which is April 17, 2018. But the admin answered the question and he said it will be on June 1, 2018. Which is right?
Gibreil

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:02:55 AM

Few weeks ago, I found out this new project in the old thread and I was amazed because when I saw the whitepaper it seems like this will aggregate all of tokens in an exchange. Unfortunately, I did not follow the recent updates until I saw this new thread. Finally, I am here. Hopefully that A2A coin will success! By the way, I am confuse on the exact date that STE will put to the exchange. At the pinned message in telegram it was been stated that 2 days after ICO which is April 17, 2018. But the admin answered the question and he said it will be on June 1, 2018. Which is right?
June 1, 2018 is the real date for the STE tokens will put on the Stex.exchange. I think that the pinned message at the telegram had topographical error that leads to the confusion of individual. I confused also when I saw that because I have my tokens too but right now, it was clear in my mind that the real date was June 1, 2018.

felissss500@gmail.com

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:45:20 AM

https://alpha.stex.exchange/ Hello STeX exchange. Very happy to see the Alpha release. Congratulations STeX yeeeeew Smiley Awesome news. I am a Pre ICO Buyer & have been with STeX since last August 2017.
Will Pre ICO buyers be receiving ETH from the ICO still as it progresses?
When do Pre ICO buyers receive STE tokens from the old dev team member who left the STeX project?

Cant wait for further progress to be completed etc & have fun completing the STeX project.
Good luck for STeX Dev & community 2018. Smiley

Kind regards s2557376

Yes, you will get eth with no problems. You can read the white paper and enter the approximate yield calculator.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: