Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool  (Read 25290 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (29 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

good afternoon everyone,

only get to know about this new thread yesterday. I bought tokens back in the first round where it was called STEX (0xeba49ddea9f59f0a80ecbb1fb7a585ce0bfe5a5e). Are they worthless now?

Or can i still do something about it? there was never a information on the old thread that it moved:/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

@thehihoguy

You have STE tokens from the first ICO, and they are dividend tokens. They aren't worthless, quite the opposite, since you will be getting monthly payments for every STE you hold. This is the ANN thread for crowdsale of A2A utility tokens, which will give you benefits on STeX exchange, like lower fees for example.
thehihoguy

Activity: 497

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

@thehihoguy

You have STE tokens from the first ICO, and they are dividend tokens. They aren't worthless, quite the opposite, since you will be getting monthly payments for every STE you hold. This is the ANN thread for crowdsale of A2A utility tokens, which will give you benefits on STeX exchange, like lower fees for example.

Ahhhh ok, thanks for the information. Makes me happy. So patience is key for now:)
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:55:24 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 12:24:49 PM by mithrim

Hello. Tell me, will the KYC registration be required? Or there may be 2 options: up to 2BTC without KYC, and all that is over this amount, then in compulsory registration. If there is a registration, how many levels? For example, on the Binance exchange there are several levels of trading volumes. Have you already decided whether you will have the same levels? For example: up to 2 BTC - simple registration. Up to 20 BTC passing KYC, more than 100 BTC -requested in the support department for clarification. This is very important to know, especially for customers with large investments.

As of now, there is no KYC required. But ultimately no one can say how things will progress. If an exchange wants to stay compliant with the regulations of many countries it is well possible that there will be a KYC procedure in place sooner or later. But with the decentralized approach we have a good chance to avoid it Cheesy
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

@thehihoguy

I am wondering though is it too late to get into this ICO or is it a good time to join in. I do like utility tokens but I also like the tokens that give out some monthly dividend or weekly gift for holding it. I am more of a hodler than a short term trader but am learning to trade as well. I have invested in other exchange tokens but so far they are running at a loss for me, so am always cautious when investing in exchange coins. I want to try this out though.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mithrim

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:25:48 PM

I am wondering though is it too late to get into this ICO or is it a good time to join in. I do like utility tokens but I also like the tokens that give out some monthly dividend or weekly gift for holding it. I am more of a hodler than a short term trader but am learning to trade as well. I have invested in other exchange tokens but so far they are running at a loss for me, so am always cautious when investing in exchange coins. I want to try this out though.

I'd say that this project is in the beginning stages. There wasn't any major media coverage nor marketing done. So decide for yourself whether you think it's an opportunity or not. One of the advantages with STeX is their successful ICO in Q3/2017. The project is already funded. Everything that comes now can go straight to the liquidity pool. And as soon as the training starts for real, we're good to go. As mone isn't the issue, if the team can manage the HR, Support and Marketing part, this can get really big.
rossopont

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

Hello. One more question. We are discussing the future of the platform, so the question is just the security settings. How much security will be provided? On some exchanges, for example Huobi, there are 3 levels of security. When withdrawing  crypto currency, this is very important. For example: 1) confirmation by e-mail, 2) confirmation by phone number sms-message, 3) 2FA confirmation. All these functions can be turned on at once or selectively. What will be provided on the Stex platform in the final version of the terminal?
mithrim

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:28:42 PM

Hello. One more question. We are discussing the future of the platform, so the question is just the security settings. How much security will be provided? On some exchanges, for example Huobi, there are 3 levels of security. When withdrawing  crypto currency, this is very important. For example: 1) confirmation by e-mail, 2) confirmation by phone number sms-message, 3) 2FA confirmation. All these functions can be turned on at once or selectively. What will be provided on the Stex platform in the final version of the terminal?

I'd say that there is not really a "final" version of a product that is constantly developed. Most of the exchanges also continuously enhance their security features and didn't start off with them  Smiley
E.g. KuCoin added the security questions and the "safe word". So it's more or less not a question of what there will be in the end but what we, the community, like to see first.
rossopont

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:12:44 PM

Hello. One more question. We are discussing the future of the platform, so the question is just the security settings. How much security will be provided? On some exchanges, for example Huobi, there are 3 levels of security. When withdrawing  crypto currency, this is very important. For example: 1) confirmation by e-mail, 2) confirmation by phone number sms-message, 3) 2FA confirmation. All these functions can be turned on at once or selectively. What will be provided on the Stex platform in the final version of the terminal?

I'd say that there is not really a "final" version of a product that is constantly developed. Most of the exchanges also continuously enhance their security features and didn't start off with them  Smiley
E.g. KuCoin added the security questions and the "safe word". So it's more or less not a question of what there will be in the end but what we, the community, like to see first.

Yes, that's right. Always we must strive for the best and implement the most innovative in the project, given the mistakes and shortcomings of competitors.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

So I've checked https://stex.exchange/ today and I noticed that the collected ETH counter was added. 2252 Ethereum was raised to date, so I think it is a pretty good result since there is a lot more time to invest. Maybe it will even reach the hardcap, who knows...

Thanks Ivan for listening to our requests, cheers!

Wow! This is really amazing! Few steps to go, STeX and the company will celebrate the accomplishment of this exchange. Investors are at the good hands! In fact, the opening of Q3 and Q4 will become prosperous to us who have A2A and STE tokens!

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
nicesun260

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

A atttack program! I will join ít Thanks you
amintek15

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:38:33 AM

So how much already rised ? Is it still in progress ?
Do you know when stex will bring new trading pairs ?
Thanks
mithrim

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:49:26 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 12:07:05 PM by mithrim

So how much already rised ? Is it still in progress ?
Do you know when stex will bring new trading pairs ?
Thanks

The A2A sale raised 2717.18 ETH so far. The STE sale raised ~20k, so we are well past 25000 ETH raised!  Cool
The project is at stage 4 now and you can trade between BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, BTG, BCH, TRX GSXC, USDT and PCT.
So far, new pairs weren't announced by the team but as there are new pairs added each month, there should be new ones very soon(ish). I personally would love to see further development in the platform itself though, instead o new pairs.
Izum7

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

Why did you decide to launch the Alpha version of your exchange Huh Huh Huh Typically, developers do not do this Undecided
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

Why did you decide to launch the Alpha version of your exchange Huh Huh Huh Typically, developers do not do this Undecided

Why not? In my opinion the opportunity to have a proof that the team can deliver before investing into their ICO is huge, otherwise you just invest into a whitepaper.
Izum7

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:30:17 PM

Why not? In my opinion the opportunity to have a proof that the team can deliver before investing into their ICO is huge, otherwise you just invest into a whitepaper.
You're right. But this can alienate some traders who will see STEX in this state. They may not return later. Do not you think so?
mithrim

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:22:03 PM

Guys who knows the beta release date?

Does it really matter? I mean, where is the difference if the development continues? Where do you draw the line between Alpha and Beta? Smiley
Alpha is out though, Beta is scheduled for mid-June. Final release includes derivatives and other nice perks like API and it is scheduled for Q3/Q4. The STeX Project is so complex that the prototype is very close to its final release.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

You're right. But this can alienate some traders who will see STEX in this state. They may not return later. Do not you think so?

No I don't think so, I prefer to see at least a working product even if it is an alpha and a lot of work has to be done, but there is something I can try out. This increases my confidence in the team immensely.
But that's just my opinion, of course I also understand your point of view.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:20:13 AM

Alpha version was launched before A2A tokensale, so people can try it out and see the working product before they invest money. I think it was very good decision, because it's rare to see product before ICO in crypto space. People are more confident putting their money in something they can see and try. It's obvious that alpha have some bugs, so it can be tested and fixed before full version launch.
mithrim

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:44:20 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 08:16:33 AM by mithrim

I also can't see why it could be wrong to launch an Alpha of a product before the ICO. Most projects don't have anything to show at this stage, they have fancy ideas and 50 pages long whitepapers. Some have an MVP or a click dummy and a ton of marketing materials. A working product is so rare in these days and really should be appreciated. I mean, everyone can make pretty powerpoint slides. Plus isn't the money from the ICO supposed to finance the development of a product? I'm really at a loss here and I don't get why the proof in form of an Alpha version of a product could be considered a bad thing  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: