Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool  (Read 25291 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (29 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Docent85

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

From the Official STeX News Channel, [13.07.18 16:19]

Dear friends,
Let's show what our united community is capable of!

KuCoin is conducting a contest for a free listing of a project on their exchange.

It would be great if you could all help STeX to win in this contest!

In return, 10,000 bonus A2A(B) tokens will be distributed among those who voted. And should we win, the amount of bonus A2A(B) tokens to be thus distributed will be increased up to 300,000.

Likewise, placement of our banners in the https://t.me/KuCoin_Telegram_Competition group will be most welcome.

In order to vote, please make sure you abide by the following rules:

How To Vote:
1.  If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.
2.  Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, our bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.
3.  Fill the fields our bot sends you in private message, you will be asked the following:
a.  Your KuCoin Account Email Address as answer to «What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address»:
b.  STeX_Exchange as answer to «Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER)»:
c.  What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:

NOTE: Every hour our bot will automatically update the top 50 projects in the public channel so everyone can see who is winning.

Competition Rules:
KuCoin has a dedicated group of admins and bots to monitor and go through all the collected data. Do not cheat and make sure you follow the rules carefully if you want your vote to count.
1.  Do not vote for the same project twice. You can vote for multiple projects but do not repeat the same project, our voting system won’t allow that.
2.  Make sure you spell the name of the project correctly. Our bots don't count your vote if you misspell the name. Use STeX_Exchange
3.  Don’t spam, remain polite and listen to the admins. Offenders will be banned and votes revoked.

Competition starts when voting bot goes live on July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.

Who will win?
The project who gets the most votes, goes without saying, KuCoin will carry a quality check to ensure the project is legitimate before listing in order to protect investors’ interests.

The Prize:
The winner will get a free listing on KuCoin as well as a 30,000 USD advertisement package! On top of that, we are also committing 5 BTC value purchased in your tokens to be distributed via KuCoin to the users that voted for the winning project!

Further Instructions And Commands You Can Send Bot In Private Message:
Request New Voting Form: /newform
Request Position Of Any Token: /position <name>

Please check you only talk to the bot in the pinned message, there are spammers creating fake bots to trick users, be careful guys!

And will the distribution of tokens be in case of a loss in voting?
I participated in companies that lost in voting, but tokens still charged

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:15:37 PM

ERC-20 Token Transfer Error (unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log)

I'd suggest that you visit the STeX Support Channel in Telegram: https://t.me/stex_exchange_support There, the team and the developers can help you directly. Usually you'll get personal help and if it's really a bug it gets fixed.
mithrim

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

And will the distribution of tokens be in case of a loss in voting?
I participated in companies that lost in voting, but tokens still charged

What do you exactly mean by that? What voting, what companies? Do you refer to the voting on new tokens that get listed on STeX exchange? There is no scheduled procedure yet, afaik.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

Hello !
How is the total trading volume ongoing ? any idea if we will see it on CMC soon ? When planning first distribution of dividents (this year ? ) ?
Thanks !
Docent85

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:42:06 PM

Receive bonus tokens!
Thanks!

mithrim

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

Is there a reason why it is a bit quiet at the moment? I'm missing some info regarding the pending updates like UI and features. Also it would be great if we could get some news about coins that will be added (+ timetable).
Thanks a lot!
Mr. T.

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:04:19 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 06:12:32 PM by Mr. T.

Is there a reason why it is a bit quiet at the moment? I'm missing some info regarding the pending updates like UI and features. Also it would be great if we could get some news about coins that will be added (+ timetable).
Thanks a lot!

At the moment there ist not much to talk about. The developers know what they have to do and they are on track so far. We are waiting the next update to come out maybe on sunday.
veles888

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

Now there is a beta implementation of 3/7, how many more will there be, and when is the exit to the big arena)?
mithrim

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:40:26 AM

I'm missing the updates and especially the drive bit. There should've been enough time for the necessary arrangements regarding expanding the staff and growing organically. All those exchanges that are already up and running will use the time in order to get ready for the next influx of money when the correction phase is done. They gained valuable experience over the past month and will optimize their services. Where will STeX be then?
veles888

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:11:28 AM

Very clever and really patient investors who have primary tokens will be unable to work in the future if the exchange succeeds, then all will be shareholders, especially holders of primary tokens of which will then remain as veterans of the participants of the Second World War. As tokens will inevitably sell to each other.
Docent85

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

Hi admins!
When our tokens will be added to other exchanges?

Mr. T.

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:20:36 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2019, 11:11:39 PM by mprep

The BETA 4.15 of the STeX Tradings Station is out since a few days. Looks pretty good. Still has some deficits but is much more better than the previous versions. We are on track! Well done STeX team! Grin

Hi admins!
When our tokens will be added to other exchanges?

No necessity for that!
If you want to trade STeX token => go to STeX Exchange!
If you want to trade any coin for any other coin => go (soon) to STeX Exchange!
If you want more liquidity than other exchanges have (Binance and Bitfinex, too!) => go (soon) to STeX Exchange!
If you want more security for your funds on an exchange => go (soon) to STeX Exchange!
If you want better quotes, more functionality and more features => go (soon) to STeX Exchange!

Anything else you want as a trader or a hodler?  Grin

Ok, ok you can't change your funds in and from fiat now. But who knows maybe it comes later, too.  Smiley
thehihoguy

Activity: 497

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

Transfered today my STE to stex exchange and when i wanted to try out the trading it said following:
 WARNING! If you will deposit your STE tokens to the trading account, the "original holder's" status and the 20% bonus will be lost for the deposited ammount forever.

Can someone explain to me, what this means?
Cant find anything in whitepaper or google about the 20% bonus original holder
HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

Stex. ExchangeBeta.3.7 version, not much testing is available,
More user experience should be provided.
Mr. T.

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:46:29 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2019, 11:11:51 PM by mprep

Transfered today my STE to stex exchange and when i wanted to try out the trading it said following:
 WARNING! If you will deposit your STE tokens to the trading account, the "original holder's" status and the 20% bonus will be lost for the deposited ammount forever.

If you transfer your so called primary STE token (which were never moved before) to STE(H) wallet on STeX Exchange and keep them there for ever then you will get your dividens in the near future (30% in ETH and 70% in A2A) and participate from 100% of the net income of the exchange.
But if you deside to sell your STE you have to transfer them first from the STE(H) wallet to the STE wallet. If you do this step then the STE token will become the status of a secondary token (like already traded) and if you decide then not to sell them but transfer back to STE(H) then you or the buyer of that token will participate only from 80% of the future net income of the STeX Exchange.

Maybe a little bit complicate system but it has a sense ;-)

Stex. ExchangeBeta.3.7 version, not much testing is available,
More user experience should be provided.

Forget Beta 3.7! Do the tests in Beta 4.15 @ beta.stex.exchange
thehihoguy

Activity: 497

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

If you transfer your so called primary STE token (which were never moved before) to STE(H) wallet on STeX Exchange and keep them there for ever then you will get your dividens in the near future (30% in ETH and 70% in A2A) and participate from 100% of the net income of the exchange.
But if you deside to sell your STE you have to transfer them first from the STE(H) wallet to the STE wallet. If you do this step then the STE token will become the status of a secondary token (like already traded) and if you decide then not to sell them but transfer back to STE(H) then you or the buyer of that token will participate only from 80% of the future net income of the STeX Exchange.

Ohhhh ok, thanks for explaining. Good thing, i waited and didnt transfer hehe.

Might be useful to put this info in the FAQ of the site as well
Mr. T.

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

If you transfer your so called primary STE token (which were never moved before) to STE(H) wallet on STeX Exchange and keep them there forever then you will get your dividens in the near future (30% in ETH and 70% in A2A) and participate from 100% of the net income of the exchange.

Ohhhh ok, thanks for explaining. Good thing, i waited and didnt transfer hehe.

Might be useful to put this info in the FAQ of the site as well
MandraGade

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

congratulations on the BETA 4.15 launch from STeX. I think this is a kind of trust product for users of this platform and as the development of the platform and team work.
Mr. T.

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:16:29 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2019, 11:12:06 PM by mprep

I don't want to lean too far out of the window, but maybe we'll get another update later this week.

Beta 4.23 is out now!
Unfortunately, not the luckiest attempt to fix some bugs. Let's have an other try  Grin
jetx

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

good job team, the exchange is looking better and better!

what is the difference between the https://trade.stex.exchange and https://beta.stex.exchange in terms of usage though? is beta 3.7 at trade.stex.exchange considered more stable? is it recommended to use trade.stex.exchange over beta.stex.exchange atm?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: