Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool  (Read 25291 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (29 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Mr. T.

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

The trade version is one of the privious beta versions and is considered as more stable one. Be careful using each of them!!! Since the developing isn't finishing yet there might be failures in some cases. Do not risk too much money right now.
jetx

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:32:04 AM

The trade version is one of the privious beta versions and is considered as more stable one. Be careful using each of them!!! Since the developing isn't finishing yet there might be failures in some cases. Do not risk too much money right now.

thanks. i figured that was the thing. i've been using both of them to accumulate two special tokens now that they are so cheap, of course, other than that i'm just kicking back while the team is doing their work, and enjoying the progress.

i understand that from Beta 5 there will be the option of exporting and importing new color themes using json. meaning you can set your own STeX Exchange colors, save the theme and export it to share with a friend or upload to a theme site. i think that'll become very popular. i remember doing that back in the days of IRC using clients like irssi and so forth, and to this day for editors such as vim.

however, such new theme colors would never look perfect if the main chart from TradingView always kept the same orange and shallow green. are there any plans in the works to make it so that even the trading chart colors can be changed?
Mr. T.

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:07:32 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 12:10:38 PM by Mr. T.

however, such new theme colors would never look perfect if the main chart from TradingView always kept the same orange and shallow green. are there any plans in the works to make it so that even the trading chart colors can be changed?

I think to make the colors of the chart adjustable is the smallest problem at the moment and I'm sure it will be implemented in one of the coming updates. The real challenge is to make the chart understandable and corresponding to the order book. That's not so trivial with the A2A technology behind it. We will see how smart the team is on solving such kind of problems. At the end there will be maybe a different charting tool as that from TradingView.
jetx

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:10:22 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 03:33:11 PM by jetx

right. and if everything goes smoothly when at what point, in your opinion or others you've talked to or heard from, could STeX EXCHANGE have all the features up and running? margin trading, hedge funds and so forth.
Mr. T.

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:43:40 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2019, 11:12:25 PM by mprep

right. and if everything goes smoothly when at what point, in your opinion or others you've talked to or heard from, could STeX EXCHANGE have all the features up and running? margin trading, hedge funds and so forth.

Somewhere between November and January I suppose. But as far as I know STeX is gonna start the advertising campaign already in some weeks. So we will start with a stable version and the missing features will be added time by time.

Beta 4.46 has been released. Some more usefull features had been added and some other usefull had been broken (daily candlestick charts)...
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

The STeX system is built in such a way as to allow it to coexist with other exchanges, creating a symbiotic relationship.
g00db0y

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

Hi! Please tell me, I have not followed the project for a long time, in the end I have these tokens. Stored on myetherwallet . All these tokens are not available in my tokens, I see only in history. How to transfer them to the exchange?  Thanks.
https://image.ibb.co/dMcWKK/screenshot_ethplorer_io_2018_10_01_14_46_48.png
Mr. T.

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:36:20 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 09:26:21 AM by Mr. T.

Hi! Please tell me, I have not followed the project for a long time, in the end I have these tokens. Stored on myetherwallet . All these tokens are not available in my tokens, I see only in history. How to transfer them to the exchange?  Thanks.

Valid STeX Exchange tokens are:
STE (8 decimals) from the smart contract 0xfFE04344F48e7CA2eE5E25bF557Ac88b1B769Cb3
A2A (8 decimals) from the smart contract 0x11c039f368606d91664bfd10137b00eee13cde77

Bonus tokens are locked till 04/01/2019 and can't be moved anywhere till then!
Feel free to join one of your favorite telegram group to stay up to date:

EN: https :// t.me/stex_official
News: https :// t.me/stex_news

Other languages:
🇰🇷 한국어 https ://t. me/stex_official_korea
🇷🇺 Pyccкий https ://t. me/stex_official_russian
🇹🇷 Türkce https ://t. me/STeX_official_turkish
🇪🇸 Español https ://t. me/stex_official_spanish
🇩🇪 Deutsch (inoffiziell) https ://t. me/STeXExchangeGerman
Mr. T.

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

Exciting news lies ahead in the coming weeks!
STeX plans to rename itself (Rebranding).
Stable version will be released soon and the PR campaign is about to start.
I wish all of you, who have supported the STeX Exchange project, much success!  Wink
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:57:08 PM

I wish all of you, who have supported the STeX Exchange project, much success!  Wink

I kind of lost track of all developments a few months after the ICO, but I'm glad to see things are moving along.
I think it's a great idea to rebrand, since I ran into another Stex token exchange as well.

Looking forward to the developments!
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

I kind of lost track of all developments a few months after the ICO, but I'm glad to see things are moving along.
I think it's a great idea to rebrand, since I ran into another Stex token exchange as well.

Looking forward to the developments!

Absolutely a wise decision to rebrand because of the similar naming of the other exchange and their token. Now I'm excited and finally want to know the new name,  I just hope that the logo doesn't change too much because I really like it.  Smiley
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:05:32 AM

Is rebranding official news? I haven't seen any info about it yet, but I think it is necessary to change STeX name, since stocks.exchange took stex.com domain. The best way to do rebranding would be community vote IMO, with few choices of names and logos.
Mr. T.

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

It is an information from the official telegram chat. The official announcement will follow soon.
Unfortunately, the community was not involved in the rebranding, but some suggestions were made so maybe the team got inspired by it. We will see...
The rebranding is due to the already used name and the token "STEX" by stocks.exchange!
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

It is an information from the official telegram chat. The official announcement will follow soon.
Unfortunately, the community was not involved in the rebranding, but some suggestions were made so maybe the team got inspired by it. We will see...
The rebranding is due to the already used name and the token "STEX" by stocks.exchange!

Yes, great move in my opinion. I'm not active on telegram any more, so kindly relay the rebranding information here if you will Smiley
CoinMLS

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:37:49 AM

Is Stex.com affiliated with Stex.exchange?
veles888

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:02:48 AM

Is Stex.com affiliated with Stex.exchange?

No!), We will soon have the best site coming out!
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

Decent idea until decentralized exchanges take over

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
sud

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

True, idea is great, but the progress may be too slow to grab a meaningful marketshare before everybody move to DEXes, like the one Binance is developing right now. IMO team needs to speed things up with rebranding and marketing if they want to succeed.
veles888

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

True, idea is great, but the progress may be too slow to grab a meaningful marketshare before everybody move to DEXes, like the one Binance is developing right now. IMO team needs to speed things up with rebranding and marketing if they want to succeed.

In that and that it is that the exchange stex  is not a competitor of financial and any other stock exchanges, this is our trick! you understand the essence of the exchange badly, there are a lot of videos on YouTube! ), our success is not someone to take away for this moment in this market!
sud

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:25:59 AM

@veles888

I'm not sure what exactly you are trying to say here. I know what are the advantages and exceptional features STeX has, but to think that there is no competition is rather naive. Crypto exchanges space is getting more and more crowded, with lots of new players aiming for the same goal - to grab significant number of users. STeX can have the best product out there, but without traders and market makers it will be just another exchange. That said, I hope the team deliver and next year we will be celebrating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: