Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:28:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic or to be calm  (Read 2077 times)
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

sense or panic that must exist in every human what else in the state of the market that continues to decline as it is today but know this will happen only for a while so stay calm, patient and rest assured that the market will soon be stable again like the months of yesterday and this is a natural thing in the price and the value there is a time of decline and there is also a time to rise in price
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:32:28 PM

the more days the bitcoin price slumps down, how do you think, whether the price will stabilize or it will keep falling down ,, seems like I'm getting scared Angry

when you panic nothing will happen to you, because if you enter the world of crypto you must be prepared for what will be the result, but it is in our hands to grow it. Be calm and look for alternative way so you do not lose your investment.
Stay calm every investment have risk you must prepared for what happen in your investment if it lost or gain. We know the value of bitcoin is an unpredictable we dont happen tomorrow we need to be positive that our investment will gain in high profitable income.
NejcJamnik

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

Do not panic. Just stay clam and hold.
drawoh14

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

the more days the bitcoin price slumps down, how do you think, whether the price will stabilize or it will keep falling down ,, seems like I'm getting scared Angry
Just go with the flow that is how the market works. Do not panic instead buy more at dip because cryptos are not always at dip there is a rise time. Just think that you in mall and buying some stuffs for sale

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

It does not matter what the price of a coin is, in any case, do not panic. You need to have patience. Sometimes it takes a long time to get results. Just wait for your time.
GoldAura17

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

Always calm. Only calm and fearless can you make right decisions, wise.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

Well, I understand you. It really is very hard to get rid of that persistent worrying in your mind. But trust me, we are all worried. Some may not admit it but it is clearly the truth. So don't worry, it is completely natural specially when you think about what you could have used the money for had you not invested. The only difference that I can see is how people react to these worries and manage their fears. This is what enables someone to either make thousands or lose thousands.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

Staying calm n composed in such situations is the key to every problem of yours. being a trader, it is normal part of your life. Because the crypto market is so damn unstable and subject to uncertainties. You never know the next move of the market. So getting panicked, anxious or depressed after every slump would only disturb your life. It will do no good to you. Instead you will make some ridiculous decisions in pursuit of getting relief from your anxiety. So all I would say is try to maintain your cool in such situation and never lose your temper.

P.S. : Patience is the characteristic trait of a good trader!!
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

Cry There are many who are scared like you, and I am no exception. But we all believe that the price will rise at any time

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:12:40 PM

I'm fine . Because almost the beginning of the year, bitcoin prices are down. And at the end of the year prices will rise again

zakcooper40

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

I also feel very scared like you. But I certainly would not sell bitcoin at the moment. Even the price can go down to 6k

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

do not worry . If you feel scared, you should invest your money for ETH. I have use  my property  to invest in ETH
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

A true trader always has complete control over his emotions and decisions. When you decide that you have to hold or you have to sell a coin at the particular price then the most important thing does not get distracted by the market ( unless it is super emergency to do so). Currently I will say be calm and keep holding your coins because the market is only facing a price drop out as the Mt box exchange is withdrawing more than 1000 Bitcoins from the network so I will say just keep holding on coins because when they are complete on their withdrawal price will be recovering and we all are going to get a lot of profit.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

I personally will calm down or not panic, although the price of bitcoin is currently down. But I definitely would not sell bitcoin at this time. Because I believe in bitcoin And at the end of the year prices will rise again.  Grin
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

A true trader always has complete control over his emotions and decisions. When you decide that you have to hold or you have to sell a coin at the particular price then the most important thing does not get distracted by the market ( unless it is super emergency to do so). Currently I will say be calm and keep holding your coins because the market is only facing a price drop out as the Mt box exchange is withdrawing more than 1000 Bitcoins from the network so I will say just keep holding on coins because when they are complete on their withdrawal price will be recovering and we all are going to get a lot of profit.
When you are om the way wherein you taking panic while you are holding that coin then this is some of the bad things that you may have to do with cause there is a lot of consequences that we can be able to regret for when you are doing this.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:43:05 PM

Panic can make you sell your Bitcoin in a low price beyond your cost price,if you have gone thruogh the history of bitcoin you will understand that it is normal and it will be up again 
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

You must always be calm and not to join the panic selling when the value of bitcoin dumps. If you look at the demand curve of bitcoin, you can see that the value of bitcoin is volatile. Its value continuously fluctuate and that means that it is just normal that the value of bitcoin dumps in a certain time. But as you analyze the curve, you can see that as time goes by, it regains its value so don't join the panic selling when the value of bitcoin dumps.
decano

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

I think we should be calm in this time . I think the early users are selling their coin and soon the price would be back up again as soon as they finish selling their coin and other investors would buy it.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

panic will only make us lose and get a small profit, so now it is time to be calm to get profit, do not panic sell and do not worry with market condition because market will recover.

Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:01:29 PM

I have the same concern that over the past two days, the cryptocurrency I invested in has fallen by 30 percent, and I have lost a lot of money, and I am now wondering whether I should sell my bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: