Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic or to be calm  (Read 2077 times)
nemesis_

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:13:01 PM

panic will only make us lose and get a small profit, so now it is time to be calm to get profit, do not panic sell and do not worry with market condition because market will recover.

Panicking will never result to anything good. Let's all be calm and patient. We already seen how great this market is. Price drop every now and then. The market somehow fail on the time being but it doesn't mean that it will not recover. It will. So stay calm and don't panic. Take everything as an opportunity. Price is low? Then buy more.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:23:39 PM

I personally will remain calm even though this time my feeling is not good to see the current bitcoin movement.
we must be ready to accept all the risks and do not need to complain.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

the more days the bitcoin price slumps down, how do you think, whether the price will stabilize or it will keep falling down ,, seems like I'm getting scared Angry
You can actually answer your own question! I mean, nothing good usually comes out from panicking. You won't be able to think properly if you let fear eat you up. So you have to compose yourself and come up with a game plan.

REMEMBER, IF "PLAN A" DOESN'T WORK, THERE ARE STILL 25 LETTERS LEFT IN THE ALPHABET.

Check the history and you will see a similar trend/pattern. Make this your guide.  

boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

For some kind of reasons it is quit hard for some people to control thier emotions especially if thier future or money is on the line. But if I will be ask if what should I do especially if the value is decreasing I will simply say that keep calm it's normal. If you will be on a state of panic in every time that this scenario is happening I suggest you should go back to basics. Think again if you really know what kind of industry you have entered. Ask yourself if you are really ready to do this things. Because for me it is not enough that you have an capital to start here, it is not only the knowledge that skills needed. It is very important to have an emotional control in order for you to overcome the fear of losing.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

the more days the bitcoin price slumps down, how do you think, whether the price will stabilize or it will keep falling down ,, seems like I'm getting scared Angry

This is normal situation for crypto market.
No need panic. This happen every year.. you can see it on chart.
Hold now.
Yep, that’s right. Recently, cryptocurrency especially bitcoin market have kept going down currently,which makes many bitcoin users feel panic. I think it’s not surprised too much because as far as you know that cryptocurrency is well-known for its volatility ,there are many times it comes down strongly ,but it still recover again. Most of us should not be panic, keep your head and hold it .Everything will be alright as long as you have patient enough to face with this problem.

hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:05:52 AM

This dumps don't seem to be related with news, or bitcoin development. They actually look like coordinated sell outs to crash the market and cause some panic. Some say it's Mt Gox sell out, maybe it is, maybe it's not. It's hard to tell, but they don't look natural, so they should be over eventually. Or maybe it's from rich people that don't believe in bitcoin, or that just have so much coins, that they simply want to sell out a few, without completely destroying the market, so they do these sell outs in a timed way.

Either way there is a lot of selling pressure right now, and it's hard for the market to follow the good news that we are getting in terms of bitcoin development and adoption.

I would say don't worry about it. The sell out sill eventually stop, and since LN is near, and adoption should probably happen in the future, the markets will eventually resume a very positive trend.

It is an important thing to do analysis for the trading, if seems that you did news analysis to be classified as fundamental analysis if linked with trading theory. For further understanding of trading, this thread perhaps useful : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960563

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:24:06 AM

Of course Bitcoin will grow, but no one can tell the timing. It can grow in a month, two or six months.

I agree, no one can tell what exact price of bitcoin this year 2018 but i'm pretty sure that this year bitcoin value rise again so i think this is the time to buy bitcoin or if you have one just hold and wait for the time will comes before you sell it.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:33:24 AM

I still feel unshaken because i have seen this many times before and i am also waiting for the dip so i can buy more. There is really money when the market is down and it's always been a good chance to buy those strong coins that goes down too.

gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:01:43 AM

Do not panic because the price has not decreased forever, it is always recovering and at this time it is better to have the patience to be calm
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:48:53 AM

I am not certain whether the price of Bitcoin will continue to slump down in the next days or start doing a U-turn and will instead be directing upward. I hope it will be doing the latter. However, this is for me immaterial. What is important for me is the performance of Bitcoin in the longer run. This slump down of the market is definitely just a movement on a short-term basis. We have been through this kind of slump down over and over again and yet we always see Bitcoin emerge very much alive and unscathed and even returning with a lot more strength.
Of course it is better to be calm than to panic. After all this price drops are existing way before bitcoin could even reach the spotlight of media it has been in right now. If you're only here to make profit and you don't really care about the potential and promising future the technology of bitcoin wields then I suggest you cash-out your investments and leave. We don't need people that are self-assured and only cares for themselves in this industry.
chalbinov

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

BE CALM, there a lot of new and rumors talks about huge amount of bitcoin being sold that's why the price dropped i think it will get higher soon. and also it depends if you are a gambler or investor  Wink
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

Right now, panicking is what will make you go in loss. Take long positions and stay away from the market at least till mid year. Market is likely to recover in Q2. At present, FUDs are adding up and giving the shittiest picture of the market. Better to stay calm.
Absolutely true, staying away from the market is the only option we’ve got to avoid panicking. Done that for quite sometime now and it works for me. I am not into trading anyway so i don’t need to monitor the price from time to time. Though occasionally i took a peak in the market just to check if my favorite coin went to the deepest price to buy more.  Grin
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

i say these will totally depend on the situation. like for example if there is an immediate price hike you must better panic sell in order to avail of free profits rather than being calm but if theres a dip ( whether small or big ) you should prior to be calm because you may loose a lot of potential profit if you keep on selling your coins. Panicking do also have special benefits and not mostly disadvantage.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

Panicking is not a good idea. Now I am convinced that we are in a bear market and will be here for months, but I am still optimistic in the long term. There will be another pump. Maybe not this year, but it will happen.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:15:58 AM

It is %100 better to be patient when you are trading bitcoin against fiat or altcoins. You may be caught off guard cause its never truly sure when bulls (or bears) come to rule markets or not. Even crashes should not panic you.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

How do we react to it? Everyone has their own perception with the current condition. IMO we do not rush to take decisions, wait a few days ahead so we do not regret in making decisions. If the price is still no progress or may be sagging, I think there is nothing wrong with us selling. Take the right decision according to your conscience.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

if you are getting scared you should not be in crypto, the market will always have huge swings in the coming years, this is completely normal and healthy for the market. I am even prepared to wait out a 2018 bear market, even though i think that is unlikely to happen
Control your mind before it starts controlling you. When someone have invested in bitcoins it is a natural way to react when prices are not going up. But that isn’t the solution. You need to be calm and cool when things are not going in your favor.

Real trader comes out when disturbance is revolving around you. You need to be relaxed and see how you can manage it so that loss can’t be your fate.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

Panicking is not a good idea. Now I am convinced that we are in a bear market and will be here for months, but I am still optimistic in the long term. There will be another pump. Maybe not this year, but it will happen.
Exactly, if one wants to get a desired amount of profit from it, then panicking or doing panic selling is not an appreciated option since patience is the only way by which one can mange to get a great amount of profit. So, if one really wants to succeed in getting a good profit, you have to be calm as it will surely benefit you in the long run...
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

I know you already knew the answer and that is to be calm on these situations bitcoin faces right now because panic will only lead you to stress and wrong decision that you surely regret in the future. Control your emotions of selling bitcoin in this low price and don't follow people who panic selling their bitcoins. The best thing to do is to wait and let  bitcoin do the work of rising up again, we're just in the start of the year and the pump is always happen by the end of the year.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

probably will fall, bitcoin is unlikely to return to its original place - when the price still pleased the eye
does bitcoin has an ORIGINAL PRICE?lol bitcoin never stayed in single price so you should not say original price,VOLATILITY as if you dont know the cryptocurrencies.stop saying words that you dont even know what does it mean...bitcoin will rise and this weak type of user will cry when this recovery happens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: