Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic or to be calm  (Read 2077 times)
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

the more days the bitcoin price slumps down, how do you think, whether the price will stabilize or it will keep falling down ,, seems like I'm getting scared Angry

if I get stuck at a very high price in some coins that I have I prefer to stay calm than having to panic because the price will not be forever above and not forever under, so just follow the plot do not panic easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

the more days the bitcoin price slumps down, how do you think, whether the price will stabilize or it will keep falling down ,, seems like I'm getting scared Angry

if I get stuck at a very high price in some coins that I have I prefer to stay calm than having to panic because the price will not be forever above and not forever under, so just follow the plot do not panic easily.
Why exactly today begin to breed a lot of talk about the panic mood But their users are crypto-currencies? It seems to me that this specifically raises the degree of mood among users, and first of all because of the state of things on the crypto-currency market. all this is manipulation of public opinion and opinion of users ..
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

I prefer to be calm than panic because if you panic then sell the assets you have at a low price it will only make you get a lot of losses, just wait until the price back up and patience is your key.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

There is absolutely nothing to worry about the price of Bitcoin at this point. It is normal and it simply reflects how people are reacting to the present situation. Don't get over bothered, all prices are certain to do up and down from time to time and that is what makes it lively. Bitcoin price will still go up and up. So, be calm.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:37:01 PM

There is absolutely nothing to worry about the price of Bitcoin at this point. It is normal and it simply reflects how people are reacting to the present situation. Don't get over bothered, all prices are certain to do up and down from time to time and that is what makes it lively. Bitcoin price will still go up and up. So, be calm.

Most of us do not posses technical knowledge about Blockchain. We are investors,
supporters, followers, users why would we get over bothered, we need to have faith
in idea or not? I decided to have faith in Blockchain, and this downfall does not bother
me at all.
   I think we are in situation like people were back in the days when price were lower.
They waited for years for price to reach $19k, we need to wait for years to see higher
price. No worries, no bothering, just patience for holding what we have, and buying more
at this price is what we all need.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:51:09 PM

I prefer to be calm than panic because if you panic then sell the assets you have at a low price it will only make you get a lot of losses, just wait until the price back up and patience is your key.
after the decline in bitcoin prices below $ 10k, I am not so panicked at the price of bitcoin. well, we should know that soon there will be a considerable increase (for those who believe). well, so keeping calm is the only way we can make no mistake.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

if talking about this stable is a stable price, but with a fairly low number in the range of $ 6700-7300. this we say is low because bitcoin ever reaches 200x price and opportunity to reach that price I think there is still a chance. although it is low. now we just hope for bitcoin to recover again
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

Please remain calm as the market will soon pick up very soon no doubt just be positive and spread positive news about Bitcoin and crypto currency in general as that will really go a long way in the price upward direction movement.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

after the decline in bitcoin prices below $ 10k, I am not so panicked at the price of bitcoin. well, we should know that soon there will be a considerable increase (for those who believe). well, so keeping calm is the only way we can make no mistake.

Well panicking will never give you a good result to your life. Just become positive that soon it will rise again.Hold your bitcoin until it increases because you might regret if you sell it at this price.

Being positive will always leads you to the right way in life. Bitcoin is like a person that is so important to you, when you encounter some challenges, will you give up on it or you'll be calm and become positive that soon everything will fall into their right places. We cannot predict what will come to your life to test your faith but always take that everything has its reasons ,just keep on holding on.

So be one of them that never give up on what they have, just stay calm maybe tomorrow it will rise too high again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:12:56 PM

Please remain calm as the market will soon pick up very soon no doubt just be positive and spread positive news about Bitcoin and crypto currency in general as that will really go a long way in the price upward direction movement.

As for me, then back, it's too early to grow .. So far, a large number of newbies, believe and are waiting for growth. But another month or two, such a situation on the market, with a campaign of 5 or lower, and then will go up the last weak hands and it will be possible to grow .. Although, it turns out in the summer .. And in the summer, sort of like, not the most active trading season. Holidays, etc. .
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:54:23 PM

As for me, then back, it's too early to grow .. So far, a large number of newbies, believe and are waiting for growth. But another month or two, such a situation on the market, with a campaign of 5 or lower, and then will go up the last weak hands and it will be possible to grow .. Although, it turns out in the summer .. And in the summer, sort of like, not the most active trading season. Holidays, etc. .
Well, definitely the market value of Bitcoin and other altcoins pick up with all indications so far and not necessary because newbies want market growth but because there is believe that the market has already reach the double bottom and the next move is an upward volatile or movement to the moon.
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

during the fall, the best choice is calm, because panic does not result in good so keep it at home at such a time
Lowryy

Activity: 32
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:23:14 AM

"panic or to be calm"

Irrational or rational?

Needless to say which one wins when it comes to investing.

Panicking is as useless as being euphoric. It's difficult to see things clearly under those mindsets.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

Panic will not make your situation better if you do not dare to take risks that exist, because most people who panic during their trading will regret in the future because in the future the greatest possible market will experience a massive increase, and it has been proven to see travel bitcoin from 2013-2017.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
gunungkembar

Activity: 546
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:30:41 AM

I prefer to stay calm than to panic, because when you panic your mind will be unable to focus and you will be scared and finally decide to sell off what you have because I think it is a harmful action.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:39:06 AM

during the fall, the best choice is calm, because panic does not result in good so keep it at home at such a time
Choose the best that will provide a good results than go into panic selling. Be calm when price is not good in the market because it will progressively recover in time not now maybe in few months time.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:07:18 PM

Choose the best that will provide a good results than go into panic selling. Be calm when price is not good in the market because it will progressively recover in time not now maybe in few months time.

actually both panicking and being calm do have a specific benefits  like for example. in the current situation where the market is not in a good shape , we should probably calm  down a little bit but of we feel or notice that the market is recovering or already in a good mood , then it is start to panic , panic in the form of selling because we will never know how long itll last , that is why much better if we act quickly and start to panic sell if ever we wanted to make a profit.
WARM SOMBRERO KISSES

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

I really do not see the BTC/crypto "market" as being not in a good shape.
Time after time sheeple will lose their monies even after being told what not to do.
I think the time to buy, or at least one of the times to buy would be now.
No need for the panic or fomo, no need for all of the idiocracy that seems to ooze from some crypto users Cheesy   Roll Eyes
I guess being calm is when you should be crazy and buying  lol
So what do we do now?
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

Do whatever you think you shouldnt (contra trading)  Cool

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
german1080

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

at some point it will stop falling and start the race again to break the historic highs, you have to be calm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: