Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook and twitter pools allocation are too low  (Read 1773 times)
Cordwel

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:26:00 PM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

please if you agree with me, support me with your send-able merit.
i will appreciate with your merit.
actually for social media, the allocation is enough, it's just that there are so many participants that the payment becomes small, what's more with the number of participants using multiple accounts, this also disadvantages other participants

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:10:02 AM

It seems to me that soon facebook and twitter will not be accepted for bounty at all. as there are too many scams accounts. Participation in facebook and twitter is no longer profitable for honest participants.
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

Facebook and twitter campaign is low but not too low, I feel its because the participants are much that's why the earnings per participants gets low at the end of the campaign. Check out signature and translation campaigns, participants are always low compared to Facebook and twitter thereby making the earnings more.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:22:52 AM

Issuing a Facebook campaigns and Twitter campaigns can help the ICOs promote their projects to the investors and to gain mo people to follow their community or social media sites. But usually, these two programs are the low allocated amount among all bounty types, I think the reason of that is the much number of participants joining on it and no forum rank exception.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:35:31 PM

I think the percentage of prize distribution in the bounty is evenly distributed. where social media has a proportion of tasks that are easy and have the opportunity to participate in many bounties at once so the percentage is smaller than other campuses

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

it is difficult to cheat for social media campaign participants, because this fraud is easily recognizable. participants who use multi accounts will get red trust. if I only use 1 account I think this campaign will not be valuable. except for participating in several campaigns at a time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:20:31 AM

I think it depends how many participants who join the camapign.I experience with this i only recieved 1 token for 4 weeks bounty.Sad So now i don't join random bounty.I want to join bounty that has potential project also.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
Leard

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:00:37 AM

So what for is there much to allocate? go do repost a lot of mind is not necessary. Especially a bunch of bots on which the team does not want to distribute its pool. This is the same as why cleaners pay so little. it all depends on the work being done

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
nadezda@

Merit: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

Some managers are satisfied, because they fill the table with bots, in the end we get a penny ,and the scammers gets the lion's share,if this happens you need to contact the developers of the project.
Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

i thing its not to low, but to many participan join facebook and twiiter, many people choose easy work and hope big payment, be wise, ordinary campaign will get more payment than facebook and twitter, coz more hard you work more payment you get.
Resulbil

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:47:33 PM

The article and video awards are very good but not everyone can. People don't earn more than social media. Higher rewards
Gayu123

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

Almost every Facebook and Twitter allocation pools were too low. Compare to signature and translation. Ternion offer a good allocation pool to both Twitter and Facebook campaign https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:59:00 PM

Work in social networks the most monotonous and boring. But it also does not require any intellectual costs. Therefore, most of the people are concentrated in the company Twitter and Facebook. In fact, there is no special benefit from social networks, and a lot of people participate in them, so small pools stand out.

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:16:31 PM

Still, the company's content or signature brings more benefits. Social networks are not very profitable. Amazix already abandoned the bounty in social networks and given the opportunity to appreciate more than quality content, ie articles and videos, etc. But many other bounty managers continue to enable the social network into the bounty pool.
andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:44:23 PM

Hi friend, I'm also a bounty hunter.
I also feel that Sosmed's allocations are mostly low, and there are many participants, not to mention that our social media followers are a little  Cheesy Cheesy hehe. maybe this is the fate of social media.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

facebook and twitter campaign allocation not low
if you only get low because twitter and facebook campaign participant is big over 3000 participant

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Faraha_JJJ

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:44:55 PM

I totally agree with you. Bounty space is getting crowded , there are people with fake accounts who tries to get maximum stakes. Geniuine bounty hunters are left with less reward pool and social media reward pool are next to zero.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:49:47 PM

Do not say nonsense. Developers describe the requirements and conditions of the company's bounty, you decide whether to agree to this job or not. I'm not sure that you can change anything in the distribution of the reward, it's pointless.
I agree with you completely. Everyone chooses which program of bonuses he should participate in. If something does not suit you, you can not participate.

sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:59:37 PM

I don't think the distribution is very small. Basically, 20-30% of the pool is allocated to these social networks. If you compare with content creation, it is much easier to make social companies and you spend less time. Therefore, I think this distribution is fair.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

Hey. You can consider what other options are offered by the bounty campaign.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: