Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook and twitter pools allocation are too low  (Read 1773 times)
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:30:38 PM

I think, Facebook pool worth nothing. There is most of all bot or fake accounts. All comments are "nice project" "great" etc...
I'm not sure, maybe Google still use Facebook activity to the rank website and this can be the only satisfaction to project life.
Many automated tools exist for Twitter, automated retweet, follow4follow. It's hard to expect that someone will pay high money for that easy job
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:39:14 PM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

please if you agree with me, support me with your send-able merit.
i will appreciate with your merit.
If more campaign participants, then the allocation we get will be lower. And this is why translation campaigns get more tokens because there are fewer campaign participants, although the allocation for participants is only a few percents. And the target of the campaign is to attract investors, more investors see this forum compared with social media.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

Yes mostly they are usually the lowest in bounty campaigns but that to me is understandable despite the fact that it usually requires alot of work but the point is that twitter  is usually a place that may sometimes not attract alot of investors to the project compared to signature campaigns or writing articles or making videos to enlighten people about why they should invest in a certain project basically for twitter and facebook you basically just retweet and repost what the project is saying or doing

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

I think twitter and facebook allocations are fair! Doing reposts and retweets - it doesn't require a great mind and the efficiency from these campaignes  quite small, most of it isn't even advertising, it is spam because of bots.This is countreproductive, in my opinion. Do you often read Twitter or Facebook?

ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

One of the reasons that the assignments are very low is that most campaigns are looking for many users for advertising and the reward should be divided among many, I recommend you participate in other campaigns where the reward is greater and limited to a certain amount of users such as the signature or translation campaign.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:03:39 PM

A lot of people wishing to perform bounty tasks in facebook and twitter, I think it is because of this award is lower. But I would like to support you so that the percentage of remuneration was higher.

Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:49:23 AM

Facebook and twitter is shutting down the Crypto based adverstiment. Only reliable means of earning the bounty seems to be now is signature campign and content creation. Too many people in bounty space. Rewards are not so satisifying for the hard work we do during ICO. I think bounties are dying slowly.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

One of the reasons that theICO bounty team has a lower allocation of bounty in social media campaigns is that most of its participants are going for cold leads. It means that only a small percentage of people in your friends/followers list will be interested in your posting or even have the knowledge of it. Unlike in signature campaigns were all the members of this forum have the potential to invest in the ICO that you are advertising.
JeromeL

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

One of the reasons that theICO bounty team has a lower allocation of bounty in social media campaigns is that most of its participants are going for cold leads. It means that only a small percentage of people in your friends/followers list will be interested in your posting or even have the knowledge of it. Unlike in signature campaigns were all the members of this forum have the potential to invest in the ICO that you are advertising.

Everything depends on the audience that the ICO organizers want to attract.
Twitter and facebook covers not only the members of the crypto community but also ordinary people who may be interested in a profitable investment of money.
On the forum, only those who already participate in the crypt live.

Valareos

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

Totally agree with you colleague!
But the fact is that most newbies are ready to work even for such a low payment.
Now there is no problem to buy twitter and facebook accounts with 5 thousand followers for $ 20.

Therefore, I consider it necessary to participate in other companies - for example, Reddit, Youtube or signature companies.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
JeromeL

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

Awards in bounty campaigns for facebook and twitter are small primarily because of the fact that there is little target audience. Where the most target audience there and more valuable advertising. For this reason, most of all payments for signature campaigns on bitcointalk.org

zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:53:19 AM

I think because the target audience is too broad, not everyone in your facebook friendlist or twitter follower interest in about ICO, no matter how you promote it, only small chance that people buy ICO, because they saw some friend promote it on their fb/twit in the first place, compared to the bitcointalk, medium, steemit, or a certain blog, that designed to discuss mainly about ICO But I see some news that google and facebook ban ICO ads so it might be a chance for social media bounty hunter
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

Well, I would not say that small bets, there are quite a few give for tweeter and facebook, it's just not all companies are ready to pay this way.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

not a little allocation I feel because who joined in bounty social media too much and the payment was little
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

the allocation of facebook and twitter prizes is why it is so low, it is because of the amount that follows too much. therefore the prize we get is only minimal. and if you want to get a bigger gift from facebook and twitter, you can follow kampaye signature. because this gift is promised can be doubled from facebook gift, twitter can even more. but all we have to remember here is one account, one gift of a sign.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:02:14 PM

The reason why most bounties provide low allocations in  social media bounties like facebook and twitter is because you are making cold lead advertisements or advertisements to people who has less or no interest to cryptocurrency. Unlike signature campaigns where they target people who already know it and are willing to invest.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

social media allocation are low right from beginning mostly signature campaigns are good enough for a while so better relay on signature campaigns
Todychopper77

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

not all allocation pool Facebook and Twitter is low, but why don't you follow the allocation of pool signature course, it's more promising
BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:06:45 AM

Facebook and Twitter campaign is easy, so you can't hope they have big pool allocation, just try to write content and join blogging campaign, or try to lvl up member rank in bitcointalk forum to do signature campaign. Those type of campaigns is harder, so bigger reward
Annagayhat

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

Firstly I wanna say that it is not too low. It is low because of amount of participants. Secondly, in facebook and twitter you can take part in a lot of companies, so this is fair enough
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: