Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook and twitter pools allocation are too low  (Read 1773 times)
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

Yes that is why i don't want to focus really on social media campaign because twitter and face book has a very low token allocated. It is better to do the signature campaign and Translation Campaign. But sometimes signature also has a very small token recived when your rank is newbie and Jr. Member.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:48:12 AM

The rates for social campaigns (Facebook, Twitter) are small because many people participate in them. It is necessary to participate not only in social campaigns, but also in campaigns of signatures, blogs and articles, and so on.
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

I don't think they are too low. Participating in twitter or facebook campaing is so easy, that the payments are normal. For what should they pay more? The only thing that I would change is the number of participants. There should be limits! Too much participants, too low payments

Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

I know you're annoyed at this, but it's so the agreement listed in a project. you better join the signature that quite a lot more nha gift dbandingkan with others.
how to increase the level from newbie to Jr.member is you have to post at least 2x24jam. max 14 / week
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:47:26 AM

facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. ...

Why do something that you find underpaid and stressfull? It's the worst combination. Find yourself something else to do, it will make you happier

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Pebryan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:14:53 PM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

please if you agree with me, support me with your send-able merit.
i will appreciate with your merit.
I think why social media is smaller when things to do hard is because it can be followed by anyone, high and low rank, the same. and high-earning signature campaigns, perhaps because to appreciate the long-standing seniors in the forum, as the higher the rank and the earnings.
tak bisa

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

I think that is enough and not low. Because on the other hand facebook and twitter campaigns in my opinion easier than a higher allocation like for example a signature campaign. Especially for them can use many accounts to follow facebook and twitter campaign. If it is so of course will also increase their income in facebook and twitter campaigns.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:35:16 PM

Facebook and twitter bounty are low funding because people who participate in this just need to repost their message and report.
Not all campaign put funds on this at a low amount, there are some bounties that give importance to social media than other.
Different ICO has a different target of the campaign, you just need to look for it.
Remember that 1 bitcointalk account can only join 1 signature campaign unlike social media, you can join them as many as you want with just 1 account.
This is already understandable when it regards to rates because you can join up as many as you can on facebook and twitter campaigns unlike on signature campaign which would only require one account which its normal that they do have higher % allocation in overall bounty amount.As we can see on the recent updates on the market when it comes to regulation and prohibition if twitter and facebook prohibits crypto then there would be only few options when it comes to marketing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:41:21 PM

facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. ...

Why do something that you find underpaid and stressfull? It's the worst combination. Find yourself something else to do, it will make you happier

If you think the payment is too low for that job then better not to participate but never to demand because its their project and they can make any payment rate, in fact a lot of good bounty campaign who pays not much but get a huge volume of participants.
blazsqd

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:55:02 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 11:47:05 AM by blazsqd

although the participant only focuses on facebook and twitter in order to repost the message and report, they also should pay attention to the campaign of signatures. besides, using those social media also can make the participant earn money, they will get money from following the twitter and facebook campaign.
dedcounter77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:28:39 AM

Yes, my friend, I agree with you at the present time, the social pools they have very much sunk, see what kind of competition. But I'll say so, managers are looking at what situation, they will also do something, do not worry, everything will be fine. The most important thing is not to give up, a life.
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

I don't think so. It's not too low but the reason why facebook and twitter bounty participants only received small amount of token cause these bounties are the easiest part in the whole bounty campaign that why there are so many participants joined. The more people join, the less token per stake. I think you should think carefully before complain about anything next time Smiley

ginika

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

I think it's true that the allocation of facebook and twiteers is low but that's partly not all so, and it's worth the work and the participants that follow it. I think different ICOs have different campaign targets so you just have to look for them.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

There are companies where the percentage of distribution of tokens is really very small, but there are and which distribute about 10% of what I think is pretty much there, there are more but saw very rarely

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

There are companies where the percentage of distribution of tokens is really very small, but there are and which distribute about 10% of what I think is pretty much there, there are more but saw very rarely
The fact is that in social networks like Facebook and Twitter a fairly low percentage of really attracting investments. I think that only in the thematic resources you can make a real distribution of information about ico projects.
gabum19

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

For me, it depends on a project and the number of participants that are listed. Just be patient  enough because of other members joined are being disqualify with their task it somehow less the participants and and made the  contribution be more average. Its is true the it depends on how many participants involed and listed.
@Mkrish7

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

Never Go Full Retard

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

Myself a Twitter bounty hunter, but its high-time the number of participants for Twitter and Facebook are capped, too much spam posts/comments in cryptorelated posts. And quality of Twitter tweets/Facebook posts by bounty hunters needs to be taken into consideration while allocating stakes.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

please if you agree with me, support me with your send-able merit.
i will appreciate with your merit.
the actual allocation for followers of bounty sosmed facebook and twitter gift is not so low actually this is the problem so much the participants of sosmed gifts and the increasing number of newbie accounts who participated in the project. and finally the allocation budget for sosmed gifts is shared with all participants.

Just company bounty should limit the participants! And then everything will be much better!  Distribution of the pool of social networks is normal, it is only necessary to limit the number of participants or to make much tougher conditions of participation in this project, thereby will be eliminated.
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

I can relate with this since I am into Facebook and Twitter Bounties like you. Theres no more privacy in our Facebook and Twitter since all our posts are in public. A lot of my friends unfriended me too cuz they are fed up of my advertising posts. Its so easy to repost and retweet but the security and privacy of our fb and twitter are not safe anymore. But since we agree to do the Terms and conditions of doing Facebook and Twitter Bounties, I guess we need to accept the decided allocation for it. If they will consider increasing it, that will be a big plus for us who does Fb and Twitter Bounties.
lagabara

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

If the number of bounty campaign participants from facebook and twitter is limited, maybe the result will be bigger too. Because the program bounty facebook and twitter is the easiest to follow if our rank is still newbie. So many will follow
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: