Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google to ban cryto related advertisements  (Read 256 times)
otandelapaz (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

After Facebook, Google also plans to ban advertisements related to crypto currency. But some analyst says it for the better.
What are your thoughts?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/14/bitcoin-falls-below-9000-after-google-bans-cryptocurrency-ads.html
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

This is certainly not good news. Bitcoin is almost under 8k and it's expected to drop even further. This definitely doesn't look good. Though in the long run it may be good as they say, things definitely look scary for now.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

This is for the better over the long term and the FUD over this announcement is just that.

What these platforms are banning is mainly the ICO advertisements, and for every 1 legitimate ICO there are probably 20 scam ones. If your first exposure to crypto is getting scammed by a fraudulent ICO you will probably walk away with a negative view and may leave the space completely. So from this viewpoint getting rid of some of the bad aspects of the crypto space is a good thing long-term.

However, like most such announcements the spinsters will try and make this look all bad to serve their agenda, which lately seems to be to spread as much FUD as possible to drive coins prices further down.
jossiel

Activity: 3010
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

I don't think this is the main reason why bitcoin is tanking or if there's a connection it has only a small chance that this helped to make the price go down.

Good or bad news is now affecting the market so I don't know if how it makes the market affected through it.

But with the news of their plan to ban crypto related advertisements and content. What's good with this, those scam ICO's will be ban on advertising to google too so this might be the good thing that experts are saying.
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

I saw somewhere on social media baout current ban in Google but  didnt pay attention much. After reading this news i am sure now FBI forces the company to prevent crypto related advertisement  from sites. There are battles between blockchain and tradiitional systems included other sectors of current  government system. I hope google will choose right side of battle in future Wink

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

Wow, how powerful is Google, made Bitcoin lose 9% of its price and how powerful is Facebook, made Bitcoin lose 12% of its price in January!  Grin

Maybe we should worship Mr. Zuckerberg and Google's triad, then they might revoke their statements about Crypto advertisement, otherwise we are lost!
Crypto-Currency is going to die without their ads...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:06:22 PM

SE and media delivery.... next 2 things that are going to get decentralised anyway

xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:10:26 PM

This is not good news for the crypto community but if you ask me what impact it is gonna make to the coins which are already out there?? I don't see many really good ICOs or cryptos doing advertisements on Google or on Facebook. It really doesn't matter if Google bans crypto advertisements.

max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:27:14 PM

Google needs long time to ban fake crypto ads but I need 1 minute to use another browser and search engine..
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:45:05 PM

this is a very unpopular news, especially for bitcoin holders because it is certain with the circulation of this news then the panic will happen soon and make the market more redden.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

After Facebook, Google also plans to ban advertisements related to crypto currency. But some analyst says it for the better.
What are your thoughts?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/14/bitcoin-falls-below-9000-after-google-bans-cryptocurrency-ads.html
actually, without the ads on Google many ICO or ITO is successful, if because it interferes with users so that Google forbids ICO ads, then Google should be prepared to get opponents competitiveness search engine..

Delos

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:58:43 PM

Finish and ban google. No one need them.

They mean they are the biggest. On the top of the world. Nope!

Google was a stinky little search engine, and that is what they still are. They claim power after grab services like adwords and webmaster essentials. Giving for free or be the good guys where newbies can make 8000$ a day. We all remember this bullshit advertising of youngsters holding a google cheque.

Now years later they show the real face. Google is able to control everything in internet. Able to see what you do, when you do it and where. They can block you even from access to internet and several services. Even services that has nothing to do with google. Google is everywhere since many companies use google-api.

There are many ways to doing adverting. It took more time but is better because its more independent.

Use Bing or Startpage as your search engine. Startpage is very good as it provides everything anonym.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

This is certainly not good news. Bitcoin is almost under 8k and it's expected to drop even further. This definitely doesn't look good. Though in the long run it may be good as they say, things definitely look scary for now.
But this news have nothing to do with the price. It is only those weak hands who do not know about the nature of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and when they came to know that google banned crypto related ads as they cannot identify the scam projects then they started to sell their coins. I will never fear from any news like that and I will hold my coins and will wait for a longer time. The good time is coming sooner and the price will increase much faster.
plmxs

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:35:46 AM

If this news is true, it will be a devastating blow. More and more platforms are forbidden to encrypt advertisements, which is not conducive to the promotion of cryptocurrencies.
Oliver Johnson

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:40:41 AM

What are your thoughts?

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/03/14/bitcoin-falls-below-9000-after-google-bans-cryptocurrency-ads.html
really really bad new to those scam ICO
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:48:44 AM

What are your thoughts?

In general I think it’s bad because cryptocurrency ads make more people aware of Bitcoin and altcoins. However, I understand why Facebook and Google took their stance in light of some ads for ICO’s that are risky and also because of some of the failures like Bitconnect. They are tryin to protect their customers but there are some really good coins, projects, and investment opportunities out there that are now unable to advertise.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:55:08 AM

What are your thoughts?

This is not good for bitcoin. After facebook, google has banned bitcoin ads, which resulted in bitcoin prices continue to fall. Many people will lose a lot of money. This is the right time for me to invest
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:55:33 AM

this action i agree 200%.  this will be a red light to scam projects. Lot of people click  the google advertisements . most of the scam ico's put on the advertisements so it will lead theft of fiat of people.

I love this action. i am saying that google indirectly supporting crypto currency.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:56:07 AM

What are your thoughts?

According to a financial service policy update published by Google on March 14, the company will ban all virtual currency ads and related virtual currency starting in June this year. In January, after Facebook announced the same ban, Bitcoin prices also fell 12%. This will cause the price of bitcoin to fall sharply
dhoon5

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:58:54 AM

This is simply terrible for the current Bitcoin. Such news will only play a negative role in the development of Bitcoin and may also affect the price of Bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: